If you are into anime, then you will surely love and enjoy this collection of All Might quotes that will bring out the superhero attitude in you!
Toshinori Yagi, also known as ‘All Might,’ is a fictional character in the anime and manga series ‘My Hero Academia.’
He is regarded as the world’s greatest hero and is known as ‘The Symbol of Peace and Justice.’
He is a conqueror and a risk-taker—willing to do everything for the sake of the people.
Without a doubt, All Might has said a lot of inspirational quotes based on his experiences as a hero.
His bravery and determination will astound you.
Check out the complete list below!
Let’s get started.
Best All Might Quotes
1. “Just believe in yourself, and you can become a hero!”
2. “It’s fine now. Why? Because I am here!”
3. “I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me.”
4. “Whether you win or lose, you can always come out ahead by learning from the experience.”
5. “You’re not just an aspiring hero following in my footsteps. You are on your own path toward greatness. As your teacher, I must walk beside you.”
6. “When there’s nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times is surely the mark of a true hero!”
7. “Meddling where you don’t technically have to is the essence of being a hero.”
8. “Do you realize that you were able to smile in the face of defeat?”
9. “There’s a difference between those who aim for the top and those who will settle—and that difference matters.”
10. “It’s not bad to dream, but you also have to consider what’s realistic.”
11. “Together we will go beyond, I will lift him up. I will protect your son, even if it’ll cost me my life.”
12. “A hero can always break out of a tough spot.”
13. “If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit, remember for what cause you clench your fists! Remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit.”
14. “A real hero will always find a way for justice to be served.”
15. “There is not a thing like luck, you have to do your best.”
Motivational All Might Quotes
16. “I really am pathetic. Even though I admonished you, I wasn’t putting what I said into practice! Pros are always risking their lives!”
17. “Those who are always aiming for the top, and those who aren’t. That slight difference in attitudes will have a big impact once you go out into society.”
18. “It’s true that heroes have many things to protect, and that’s why we can’t lose!”
19. “Saying what you did was foolish won’t change that.”
20. “The most inflated egos are often the most fragile.”
21. “The flame I passed on to you is still small; but in the future, it will be exposed to wind and rain and grow even bigger. And then, I will slowly become weak and disappear, and I will finish my job.”
22. “Hey villain, have you ever heard these words? Go beyond! Plus ultra!”
23. “My power has been declining faster than I expected, but I must do this. Why? Because I am the symbol of peace!”
24. “There are stories about every hero, how they became great. Most have one thing in common, their bodies moved before they had a chance to think, almost on their own. And today, that’s what happened to you.”
25. “You’ve grown so strong that I hardly recognize you, young Midoriya.”
26. “Until I finish training him, I can’t die!”
27. “It’s true my path has been filled with blood. But that’s what makes me the right person to help him find his own way. Free of the mistakes I made as a young hero.”
28. “Someone could be injured and calling out for my help right now, and I’d never know about it. But that’s all the more reason to stand tall and smile, so that the symbol of justice is always there, even when I can’t be—a flicker in people’s hearts whether they be a hero or a villain.”
29. “When people gain true power, they enjoy showing it off to others.”
30. “People everywhere have to think I’m never afraid. But I just smile to hide the fear inside, when the pressure is high.”
Inspirational All Might Quotes
31. “The only thing I can do now is reassuring them that things will be okay. That’s my duty as the symbol of peace. Have no fear students because I am here.”
32. “You were made to withstand me at 100% of my power? Then I’ll have to go beyond that and force you to surrender!”
33. “There’s a difference between being lucky and deserving, one’s an accident the other a reward, never get the two confused.”
34. “You can’t always be the best. Everyone’s ‘best’ is different, but you can always do your best.”
35. “In this world, there are people who are constantly being compared publicly. There are not many who can keep aiming for the top of an unchanging scale.”
36. “Listen, it’s the times when you’re scared or worried that you should deal with smiling! You’ve made it this far. It’s fine if it’s a bluff. Stand proud! Don’t forget that I’ve got high hopes for you!”
37. “You can become a hero even without power.”
38. “Heroes these days are all after the showy stuff. Originally, being a hero meant doing volunteer service. Even if people called that boring or whatever. You can’t waver from those roots.”
39. “All roads come to an end.”
40. “Self-confidence is an extremely important thing!”
If You Are A Superhero, What Will Be Your Kryptonite?
When we were kids, we all wanted to become superheroes. We spend a lot of time figuring out what will be our superpowers. It might be invisibility, teleportation, super strength, invulnerability, and so on and so forth.
With his big smile, All Might is a superhero who always defends the innocent. His mentor believes that the bravest person is one who smiles. All Might possessed a superpower known as ‘Immense Strength.’
All Might demonstrates the importance of having hope. His life’s experience as a superhero taught us to become optimistic, confident, and strong.
Which All Might quotes inspire you to become a superhero? What superpower would you like to have? We’d love to hear your response in the comments section below!