Following are deep meaningful quotes and sayings with images. We’ve compiled a list of the 60 best quotes for you.
60 Best Deep Meaningful Quotes
1. “Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress.”
2. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
3. “You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.”
4. “The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” – Stephanie Perkins
5. “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.”
6. “You have to let people go. Everyone who is in your life are meant to be in your journey but not all of them are meant to stay till the end.”
7. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” – Oscar Wilde
8. “Be strong but not rude. Be kind but not weak. Be bold but don’t bully. Be humble but not timid. Be confident but not arrogant.”
9. “Pain changes people, it makes them trust less, overthink more, and shut people out.”
10. “Someone once asked me, “Why do you always insist on taking the hard road?” I replied, “Why do you assume I see two roads?”
11. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
12. “I just want people to take a step back, take a deep breath and actually look at something with a different perspective. But most people will never do that.” – Brian McKnight
13. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”
14. “When you find no solution to a problem, it’s probably not a problem to be solved, but rather a truth to be accepted.”
15. “The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.”
16. “The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.”
17. “Life is like a piano. The white keys represent happiness and the black shows sadness. But as you go through life’s journey, remember that the black keys also make music.”
18. “Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.” – Anne Frank
19. “The secret to happiness is to never expect anything from anyone, then you will never be disappointed.”
20. “When a person can’t find a deep sense of meaning, they distract themselves with pleasure.”
21. “If it won’t matter in 5 years, don’t spend more than 5 minutes getting angry about it.”
22. “They say: before you start a war you better know what you’re fighting for.”
23. “Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone can go?”
24. “Empathy is really the opposite of spiritual meanness. It’s the capacity to understand that every war is both won and lost. And that someone else’s pain is as meaningful as your own.” – Barbara Kingsolver
25. “A meaningful silence is always better than a meaningless words.”
26. “Do not let your grand ambitions stand in the way of small but meaningful accomplishments.” – Bryant H. McGill
27. “You just decide what your values are in life and what you are going to do, and then you feel like you count, and that makes life worth living. It makes my life meaningful.” – Annie Lennox
28. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
29. “The longer I go about living, I see it’s the relationship that is most meaningful.” – William Shatner
30. “What makes things memorable is that they are meaningful, significant, colorful.” – Joshua Foer
31. “I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words.” – Ann Hood
32. “If you love someone tell them. Because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.”
33. “Sleep doesn’t help if it’s your soul that’s tired.”
34. “Courage is knowing what not to fear.”
35. “It is better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life.” – Bryant H. McGill
36. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.”
37. “Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.”
38. “Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.” – Sonia Gandhi
39. “Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.”
40. “A true test of character isn’t how you are on your best days but how you act on your worst days.”
41. “When you are your own best friend, you don’t endlessly seek out relationships, friendships, and validation from the wrong sources because you realize that the only approval and validation you need is your own.” – Mandy Hale
42. “Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.”
43. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
44. “Since loving is about knowing, we have more meaningful love relationships when we know each other and it takes time to know each other.” – Bell Hooks
45. “Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep.” – Taraji P. Henson
46. “You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.”
47. “Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful.” – Martin Yan
48. “Life is the most exciting opportunity we have. But we have one shot. You graduate from college once, and that’s it. You’re going out of that nest. And you have to find that courage that’s deep, deep, deep in there. Every step of the way.” – Andrew Shue
49. “The biggest mistake you could ever make is being too afraid to make one.”
50. “You must listen to your heart and follow it or it will find a million ways to remind you that there is something missing.”
51. “This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.” – Dalai Lama
52. “There will be times in your life when you have to choose between being loved and being respected. Always pick being respected. That love without respect was always fleeting. But that respect could grow into real, lasting love.”
53. “I walk in the darkness so that others may see the light!”
54. “On the other side of fear lies freedom.”
55. “Life is difficult. Not just for me or other ALS patients. Life is difficult for everyone. Finding ways to make life meaningful and purposeful and rewarding, doing the activities that you love and spending time with the people that you love – I think that’s the meaning of this human experience.” – Steve Gleason
56. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want.” – Oprah Winfrey
57. “Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost.”
58. “Hope is a state of mind, not of the world. Hope, in this deep and powerful sense, is not the same as joy that things are going well, or willingness to invest in enterprises that are obviously heading for success, but rather an ability to work for something because it is good.” – Vaclav Havel
59. “No reason to stay is a good reason to go.”
60. “Once someone’s hurt you, it’s harder to relax around them, harder to think of them as safe to love. But it doesn’t stop you from wanting them.” – Holly Black
7 thoughts on “60 Deep Meaningful Quotes”
Awsome quote’s blog Amy, thanks for sharing.
Hey, Edgar. Thank you so much. You’re welcome.
These are life changing quotes… ???
I guess I downloaded everyone of them…..
Just love them…..
May everyone achieve their goals in life… ????
Hey. Thank you so much for you kind words.
Some great quotes, I bet your a great person too Amy. Thank you
Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so happy you found these quotes valuable.
Hi Amy. Thanks for the quotes.
Comments are closed.