If you need the motivation to rise back up after being bombarded with negativity, these haters quotes will remind you of your true worth!
No matter what stage we are in life, we can never escape from people who try to bring us down. Having haters is like a right of passage for everyone trying to work toward a better self. However, no matter how many haters we have and no matter what they say, we should never let ourselves get bogged down and discouraged.
In the same way, haters should stop being so judgmental of the people around them. We all traverse through life in unique ways, and we all have different timelines. With that, haters should pay more attention to developing themselves instead of drowning in envy.
It may be hard to shake off the insults and offensive comments thrown at you. That’s why we’ve gathered 50 quotes about haters that’ll help you deal with them better!
Check out the complete collection below.
Best Haters Quotes
1. “I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.” – Tavi Gevinson
2. “Haters may push you but determination will give you the keys to drive.” – Gee Linder
3. “Haters only hate the things they can’t have and the people they can’t be.” – Rev Run
4. “Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.” – Nishan Panwar
5. “I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.” – Steve Maraboli
6. “Haters are the people who will broadcast your failures and whisper your success.” – Will Smith
7. “Haters and bullies are always cowards, you know. They like to pick on little guys.” – Scylar Tyberius
8. “I don’t worry about the haters. They are just angry because the truth I speak contradicts the lie they live.” – Steve Maraboli
9. “A hater’s job is to hate you, and they stay on their job 24/7. So, if you’re expecting them to clock out, and leave you alone, think again.” – Sonya Parker
Haters Quotes for Your Motivation
10. “There will always be haters. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow.” – Anthony Liccione
11. “There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you, proving them wrong.” – Jennifer Van Allen
12. “Haters don’t hate you. The reality is, they fear that they will never be able to get to where you are right now.” – Leah Remillet
13. “Use your haters as stepping stones to get to the top.” – Anonymous
14. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. And don’t forget to love your haters. They keep you motivated.” – Anonymous
Interesting Quotes About Haters
15. “Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim.” – Priyanka Behuria
16. “To the haters, you are not extinguishing the bright lights of mankind, you’re simply burying yourself in an unmarked grave.” – Stefan Molyneux
17. “Hate hurts the hater more than the hated.” – Madeleine L’Engle
18. “Haters, like parrots, talk much but cannot fly. Dreamers, like eagles, say nothing but conquer the skies.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
19. “Haters teach you to be grateful for the people you love, hard times teach you to be grateful for the times that are good, and God, well God teaches you everything you need to know.” – Carniel Dunlop
20. “Haters are like crickets. Crickets make a lot of noise, you hear it but you can’t see them. Then right when you walk by them, they’re quiet.” – Israel Houghton
21. “Having haters is just a part of the business, and the more haters you have, the more people like you—that’s how I view it because I try to see the positive in things.” – Nick Jonas
22. “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
Haters Quotes That Will Remind You of Your Worth
23. “The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals and dreams. The weak-minded become haters.” – Steve Maraboli
24. “Don’t try to win over the haters; you are not a jackass whisperer.” – Scott Stratten
25. “Dear haters, shoot me with your words! Cut me with your eyes! Kill me with your hatefulness! But you know, I don’t care.” – Anonymous
26. “Don’t think that just because you made it to the next level that the haters and naysayers disappear. Remember new levels bring new devils.” – Steve Maraboli
27. “Everybody is always going to have haters. It comes with the job. You have to have tough skin and not let it affect you.” – Dana Brunetti
Haters Quotes About Jealousy
28. “I don’t give any reason for anyone to hate me. They create their own little drama out of jealousy.” – Anonymous
29. “Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality.” – Steve MAraboli
39. “People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!” – Israelmore Ayivor
31. “Remember, people only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.” – Kim Kardashian
Wise Haters Quotes to Help You Deal With Them
32. “The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.” – Tim Ferris
33. “Remember that only God can judge us. Forget the haters, because somebody loves you.” – Miley Cyrus
34. “I always joke about letting the haters motivate you. Everybody has that in their life, people who doubt them or make them feel less than they are. It just takes faith and belief in yourself, and you’ve got to dig deep into that. That has to come from you—nobody’s going to give you that.” – Jennifer Lopez
35. “Don’t waste your time hating me; you can’t change me. Instead, hate your impotent life—that you can change.” – Steve Maraboli
Witty Hater Quotes That Will Make You Laugh
36. “Have you ever met a hater doing better than you? Me neither.” – Anonymous
37. “Dear haters, I’m flattered that I’m always a trending topic in your lives.” – Anonymous
38. “I treat my haters like AM radio—I just don’t listen to them.” – Anonymous
39. “Respect your haters, they’re the ones who think you’re better than them.” – Anonymous
40. “Hating is the sincerest form of flattery, so keep hating, hater.” – Anonymous
41. “Don’t worry. I have so much more for you to be mad at. Be patient.” – Anonymous
42. “I don’t have haters, just fans in denial.” – Anonymous
43. “May my haters live long to see my success.” – Moosa Rahat
Short Haters Quotes to Make You Reflect
44. “Pride attracts more haters and brings less friends.” – Anonymous
45. “Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.” – Anonymous
46. “Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.” – Anonymous
Also read: Short Quotes
More Haters Quotes to Ponder On
47. “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” – Criss Jami
48. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters! I love my haters!” – Gloria Tesch
49. “The hated man is the result of his hater’s pride rather than his hater’s conscience.” – Criss Jami
50. “Haters are my favorite. I’ve built an empire with the bricks they’ve thrown at me. Keep on hating.” – CM Punk
When Was the Last Time You Encountered a Hater?
Before, only famous and very public people encountered haters. However, we realize that haters are actually present everywhere as we go through life. They don’t even have to be strangers to be considered a hater.
The sad truth is that, sometimes, even our closest friends or family members can be haters. Not everyone can be compassionate and kind enough to appreciate the achievements you’re able to accomplish. So, instead of being happy and cheering for you, they turn to negative comments and hurtful words because of their jealousy.
Yes, life is full of harmful and hurtful things, but there’s so much more good than there is evil. With an optimistic mindset, you’ll be able to attract better and more positive things, so don’t pay much mind to a hater’s words filled with jealousy. You worked hard for what you have, and you deserve all the happiness for it.
We hope that this collection was able to serve as a reminder of your true worth and how you deserve all the good things that life brings you. Go out confidently into the world with the thought that no one can drag you down!
Were you able to relate to any of the quotes from today’s list? Which of the quotes struck you the most? Let us know by entering your comments below!