If you need guidance on how to muster up the courage to succeed in life, then these top 50 Trina quotes will definitely help you out!
There have been a lot of rappers debuting in the music scene in the past few years. However, let’s not forget about some classic and game-changing rappers who started influencing the world decades ago. One of those very talented artists is Trina, an Afro-Latina rapper who became a legend in Miami.
She started her career in March of 2000 and rose to fame as one of the most well-known rappers in the industry.
If you want to know more about her and how she came to be “the baddest b*tch,” then make sure you read through our selection below!
Check out the complete list below.
And don’t miss out these Kash Doll quotes.
Best Trina Quotes
1. “I’m the sexiest when I’m happy because it brings out a lot of confidence.”
2. “Without butterflies, the world would soon have few flowers. There is enough room in the sky for all flyers.”
3. “To be a female and to be independent and strong.”
4. “Don’t take yourself too seriously.”
5. “I prefer to do absolutely nothing. I love to relax. But, if there’s a beach around, that’s where you’ll find me.”
6. “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the baddest of them all?”
7. “You can’t steal my joy because you didn’t give it to me! Blessed.”
8. “I’m really just a throw-my-hair-into-a-ponytail kind of girl. I don’t like styles that are too neat or too done. I don’t think I’ll ever go too crazy with colors. I stick with my main two—goldish-blonde or black.”
9. “Now that’s what I’m all about—I’m the baddest!”
10. “I came from a long struggle. I talk real-life music.”
Trina Quotes to Inspire You
11. “Since we’re neither at the bottom nor at the top, we must be in the middle.”
12. “Run it up in my terms at the time of our language meant just like, like, like get on your grind, stay on the grind. Don’t let nothing intervene with that. And that’s just the way it was.”
13. “I always enjoyed getting dolled up. I grew up surrounded by a bunch of women so you know there were always hair and makeup, clothes, shoes, and other girly things around.”
14. “It doesn’t matter if you was a dancer, or a bartender, or nail tech, or a hairdresser, a bank teller, or a teacher. Whatever it is, boss up, get in your bag, and, and run it up.”
15. “It’s a beautiful feeling. It inspires me. It keeps me pushing. Because these young girls have taken something from me, some type of inspiration of small sort, and have taken that, and felt that. That they could be secure. They could do what they want to do.”
Trina Quotes on Success and Money
16. “Ya whole career is worth one of them diamonds in my ear.”
17. “I’m ‘bout to marry my money, I’m so in love with it.”
18. “Money over everything—I’m all about my change.”
19. “See these jewels, they cost grands.”
20. “Vida Loca money, you can keep that poker money.”
21. “Diamond, princess. Just mind your business.”
22. “Unstoppable, it’s like I don’t bleed.”
Trina Quotes About Her Haters
23. “Sabotage is like, so satisfying.”
24. “Why you worried about mines, I ain’t worried about yo’s.”
25. “Talk that sh*t but be at my shows.”
26. “I got a fragrance I’m wearing called, ‘I will sh*t on you basics.’”
27. “You could never be me, played yourself regardless. I was born a bad b*tch, made myself a boss b*tch. Run my own and my own movement, so you can just get lost, b*tch.”
28. “If you ain’t got no money, take yo broke *ss home.”
29. “I’m filthy rich. My money talks loud as sh*t.”
Interesting Trina Quotes That Delve Into Relationships and Sensuality
30. “Sex is sex, and if you’re just going to have sex, then you cannot talk about your feelings with each other. No meaningful conversations, no intimate evenings, and no crying on his shoulder.”
31. “I had a very naughty dream about you.”
32. “You should be here touching me.”
33. “I’m single again, who’s who I’m mingling with.”
34. “You know how they do, how they act. See you with another man and they want you back.”
35. “Tell me that you love me, baby. Get high and f*ck me crazy.”
36. “I don’t like a man who’s too arrogant and cocky.”
Trina Quotes and Lyrics From Her Hit Songs
37. “I’m still the baddest draped in the best fabrics.”
38. “I’m a bad b*tch, you know nothin’ ‘bout it Louis on my *ss, only Gucci in my closet.”
39. “Sensations give me temptations, so gimme more ain’t no limitation.”
40. “His love life is none of your business because you and he are not an item. Remember that because you have no right to be jealous.”
41. “So, give me some lovin’ I could feel in my spine, and do it to me like you said you would.”
42. “I’m representin’ for the b*tch*s, all eyes on your riches.”
43. “So I’m gonna step down. It’s only right, baby. I gotta step down, ‘cause I’m the kind of lady.”
More Trina Quotes That’ll Interest You
44. “I believe that what works for the consumer is to be able to determine what they can pay—even if it is nothing. Unfortunately, so many depend on credit for living expenses, and the lower payments helped them in the immediate term. I am okay with that.”
45. “Need me a boss, like Rick Ross.”
46. “I’m a huge seafood lover; I could cook it every day.”
47. “Visits to ‘the country’ were very important to me growing up, especially working on the farm, experiencing all the wonders of cats and chickens and pigs and calves and outhouses!”
48. “I feel blessed to have had such a background, where animals, food raising, harvesting, and canning were a natural part of life.”
49. “We were a religious, practicing, Catholic family—mass together on Sunday, Catholic schools, and parents who practiced everything they preached. A great gift was their total absence of any derogatory talk about people of any race or culture and we were on a street of many faiths, though no other races at that early time.”
50. “For those who want their minimum to be more, you don’t have to wait on your credit issuer to increase the payment—do it on your own. For others, at this time, I think it’s a horrible idea.”
Did You Learn How to Take Matters Into Your Own Hands by Reading Trina’s Best Quotes?
In life, a lot of people will try to bring you down. Sometimes, you don’t even know if the people close to you really support you or if they plan to go behind your back.
Through Trina, we learn that success and happiness lie in our own hands. If we remain steadfast and strong, no one will be able to take away what we have achieved for ourselves.
So, always remember to be confident, embrace your own skin—flaws and all, and strive to be the best you can be. Embody the warrior spirit, and maybe you’ll find yourself one step closer to achieving your dreams.
What did you learn from Trina? Did any of the quotes in the list make you feel excited about the path you’re about to take? Comment down below!