Here are the best Tinker Bell quotes that will make you believe in fairies and pixie dust!
We can never think of Peter Pan and Neverland without thinking of Tinker Bell. After all, she plays a vital role in the story; Peter Pan wouldn’t even be able to fly without her!
However, though we initially got to know her in the original Peter Pan movie released in 1953, we don’t get many ideas of her personality because she doesn’t really say anything in the movie. Thankfully, Hook was released in 1991, and a series of animated movies focused on her character was also made.
These adaptations give us a better idea of Tinker Bell, her personality, goals, and dreams. She also gives us more than a handful of meaningful and inspirational quotes to live by!
So, if you want to get to know this fairy a little more, read on. We’ve got inspirational and famous Tinker Bell quotes that will shower you with pixie dust if you just believe!
And make sure to read these Peter Pan quotes.
Best Tinker Bell Quotes From the Tinker Bell Movie
1. “Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. Dreams are forever.”
2. “When life makes you cry a hundred times, you have to smile a thousand times. This way, you will be able to overcome your sorrow and be happy forever.”
3. “You all do things that are beautiful and magical and—and important. But me—there’s gotta be more to my life than just pots and kettles. All I’m asking you is that you give me a chance.”
4. “Well, I was thinking. Why do I have to be a tinker? Just because some silly hammer glowed? I mean, who’s to say it wasn’t just some big mistake? Maybe I can just switch my talent!”
5. “Guess what? I’ve decided, I’m not gonna be a tinker fairy anymore.”
6. Terence: “Well, I don’t know. I’m just the dust-keeper guy. I’m not exactly seen as the most important fairy in Pixie Hollow.”
Tinker Bell: “Terence, what are you talking about? You’re probably the most important one there is. Without you, no one would have any magic! Why your talent makes you who you are. You should be proud of it!”
7. “If you could teach me your talent—any of them—maybe I can show the queen that I can work with nature too! And then she’d let me go to the mainland for spring!”
8. “Most importantly, we need to find lost things.”
9. “Try and tell me tinkers don’t matter. I’ll show her what a rare talent really is.”
10. “Yes. Because I’m a tinker. It’s who I am. And tinkers fix things.”
Famous Tinker Bell Quotes From Hook
11. “Every time someone says, ‘I do not believe in fairies,’ somewhere there’s a fairy that falls down dead.”
12. “If love will find its way, then it must be lost!”
13. “You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you, Peter Pan. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”
14. “If less is more, there’s no end to me, Peter Pan.”
15. “I believe in you, Peter Pan.”
16. “Well, whoever you are, it’s still you, ‘cause only one person has that smell.”
17. “That’s right, Peter, second star to the right and straight on till morning. Neverland!”
18. “The smell of someone who has ridden the back of the wind, Peter. The smell of a hundred fun summers, with sleeping in trees and adventures with Indians and pirates. Oh, remember, Peter? The world was ours. We could do everything or nothing. All it had to be was anything ’cause it was always us.”
Quotes From Peter Pan to Tinker Bell From the Hook Movie
19. Tinker Bell: “Say it, Peter. Say it and mean it.”
Peter Pan: “I believe in fairies.”
20. Peter Pan: “What’s the deal? Where’s the real food?”
Tinker Bell: “If you can’t imagine yourself being Peter Pan, you won’t be Peter Pan. Now eat up.”
Peter Pan: “Eat what? There’s nothing here. Gandhi ate more than this.”
21. Peter: “No—no! Please stop! Why are you doing this to me?”
Tinker Bell: “Rufio, you’re the best with a sword. Please teach him. We gotta make him remember.”
Tinker Bell Quotes to Relive Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
22. “Think of the happiest things; it’s the same as having the wing.”
23. “I wouldn’t be able to do it without you.”
24. “The greatest treasures are not gold, nor jewels, nor works of art. They cannot be held in your hands. They’re held within your heart. For worldly things will fade away as seasons come and go. But the treasure of true friendship will never lose its glow.”
25. “I thought I didn’t need anyone’s help. I wish you were here.”
Tinker Bell Lines From Secret of the Wings
26. “There’s a whole other world over there.”
27. “They wanted to surprise you. Everyone, this is Periwinkle, my sister.”
28. “She’s very wise. And if we tell her we’re sisters, she’ll change Lord Milori’s rule.”
29. “I know. Even our wings are identical. That’s why they sparkle. Let’s show them.”
30. “Don’t worry. We’re almost there. Let me help you.”
Tinker Bell Quotes for Fans of Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
31. “It’s so beautiful out here. I can’t believe we get to stay for the whole season.”
32. “There is no fairy who does not love children.”
33. “You cannot call me short-statured. I am of the size of a fairy.”
34. “It’s a good thing we were walking, or we might never have seen these.”
35. Lizzy: “I had no idea fairies were responsible for changing the seasons. I thought it had something to do with the earth’s axis as it rotated around the sun.”
Tinker Bell: “That’s what we wanted you to think.”
36. “Just needs a little something more, but I haven’t quite figured out what that sparky wire does.”
More Tinker Bell Quotes to Take You Back to The Pirate Fairy
37. “Trust a fairy, and she will never betray you.”
38. Zarina: “You saved me! Why?”
Tinker Bell: “Let’s just say we’re offering you a quarter.”
39. “You’re bending light? But you’re not a Light Fairy. You’re a Dust Keeper. Amazing, right? Uh, but, how? Whoa! You found orange pixie dust?”
40. “It looks like The Pixie Dust Tree back home. Zarina must have grown it. So, that’s how they’re going to fly. She’s going to make pixie dust.”
Which Tinker Bell Movie From the Franchise Is Your Favorite?
With the number of Tinker Bell movies we have available, there’s no doubt this character has her own cult following. If not, why would more than a handful of them be created?
In each of her movies, Tinker Bell teaches us something different about friendship, identity, and faith. However, the lesson we learn from her character’s very existence remains the same—from the first Peter Pan movie to the most recent Tinker Bell movie!
Tinker Bell is a symbol of faith, hope, and imagination! She’s the very thing that helps us nurture our ability to believe even without seeing or without proof.
Many are well-acquainted with the thought, “To see is to believe.” But, Tinker Bell breaks this barrier and helps us take a leap of faith and trust our guts!
We don’t have to see something to truly believe it exists. Like Tinker Bell’s existence in our hearts, there are many things in this world we can’t prove; nonetheless, we put our trust and faith in them—like religion, the universe, and more.
We hope we were able to help you relive your favorite scenes from Tinker Bell’s movies through this collection of quotes. Remember her message, and always let your imagination fly by believing in the impossible!