Let these bad day quotes make your worries disappear and help you feel at ease throughout the day!
Not all days start well. Sometimes, we wake up with a terrible feeling that leads our entire day to worsen. We know that something isn’t right and that we need to find something that can make our day better.
However, bad days don’t have to remain bad days. With a few simple changes, you can rewire your brain to shift a lousy day to something more positive. Remember that it’ll always be up to you to decide which ones work best for you.
We’ve compiled some of our favorite quotes about bad days to help boost your mood. Keep reading below and list down some tips and tricks that will change your life for the better!
And don’t forget to check out these keep pushing quotes and encouraging quotes.
Best Bad Day Quotes
1. “Sometimes you need those bad days to help you appreciate the good ones.” – Anonymous
2. “Breathe. It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.” – Anonymous
3. “You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.” – Anonymous
4. “A bad day doesn’t cancel out a good life. Keep going.” – Richie Norton
5. “You have to remember that the hard days are what make you stronger. The bad days make you realize what a good day is. If you never had any bad days, you would never have that sense of accomplishment!” – Aly Raisman
6. “You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don’t help.” – Bill Watterson
Inspiring Bad Day Quotes to Make Your Day Better
7. “When things are bad, remember it won’t always be this way.” – Anonymous
8. “You need to have a bad day once in a while. Otherwise, you’ll never know what a good day feels like.” – Anonymous
9. “Maybe it’s not about having a beautiful day, but about finding beautiful moments. Maybe a whole day is just too much to ask. I could choose to believe that every day, in all things, no matter how dark and ugly, there are shards of beauty if I look for them.” – Anna White
10. “Just because today is a bad day doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be the best day of your life. You just gotta get there.” – Anonymous
11. “Bad days make you stronger. Those are the best days because God is talking to you. You just have to listen closely. Don’t let your tears become louder than his voice.” – Les Simple
Bad Day Quotes That’ll Help You Move Forward on a More Positive Note
12. “Sometimes, bad days are there to remind us that we have good ones to look forward to.” – Anonymous
13. “Never give up. Everyone has bad days. Pick yourself up and keep going.” – Anonymous
14. “Don’t be discouraged by what happened to you today. Be thankful that you have today to live and tomorrow to try again.” – Anonymous
15. “So you had a bad day. Kick it aside and be grateful for a one less bad day to pass through.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
Also read: Positive Quotes, Encouraging Quotes
Short Bad Day Quotes to Make You Feel at Ease
16. “Many bad days were preceded by a bad night’s sleep.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
17. “A bad day is just a filler episode in our lives.” – Anonymous
18. “A bad day can tell you more about yourself than a good day.” – Andy Ogle
19. “A bad day doesn’t mean a bad week or a bad month or a bad year.” – Anuj Jasani
20. “The only thing worse than a bad day is no day at all.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
21. “Just remember, even your worst days can only last 24 hours.” – Anonymous
22. “The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.” – Dennis S. Brown
Also read: Short Quotes
Bad Day Quotes for Those Who Have a Hard Time Dealing With It
23. “When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” – Patrick Stump
24. “Never let a bad day bring out the worst in you.” – Anonymous
25. “If you’re having a bad day, just remember that you have managed to get through every bad day you’ve had. You’ll make it through this one too.” – Anonymous
26. “Whenever you’re going through a bad day, just remember, your track record for getting through bad days, so far, is 100%. That’s pretty darn good.” – Anonymous
27. “What? You’re having a bad day? Think of those who didn’t wake up this morning and can no longer live this day.” – Patty Medina
Wise Bad Day Quotes That’ll Change Your Perspective
28. “A bad day is just a day where you have been thinking more negative thoughts than positive ones.” – Anonymous
29. “Everyone has bad days. But some people turn bad days into good lessons.” – Anonymous
30. “Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are actually the days I am fighting my hardest.” – Anonymous
31. “Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to keep the good ones in perspective.” – Colleen Hoover
32. “Never regret a day in your life. Good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons, and the best days give memories.” – Anonymous
33. “Anyone can have a good day. The question is, what do you do on a bad day. That’s when you’re being tested. In a very tangible sense, a bad day shows your innermost essence more than a good day.” – Arthur Golden
34. “You can have a bad day, but as soon as you set foot on that stage, it’s joyous.” – Glenn Tipton
Bad Day Quotes to Cheer You Up
35. “Bad days happen to everyone. But, at the end of the day, we should always be able to find one thing that makes us laugh or smile.” – Anonymous
36. “I can’t understand people who give up and commit suicide. If I have a bad day, I figure tomorrow will be better. And even if it isn’t, at least it isn’t any worse.” – Rod McKuen
37. “I don’t stress at all. When other people say, I’m having a bad day, I ask, How can you have a bad day for the entire 24 hours, or even 12 or 8 hours? Something bad might happen, but that can’t make the entire day bad.” – Cloris Leachman
38. “I get up every morning, and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
39. “At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into an endless sea of gratitude from which I’ve never emerged.” – Patch Adams
40. “Never give up on someone who is having a bad day. Tomorrow could be yours.” – Giovannie de Sadeleer
41. “There are bad times, but that’s okay. Just look for the love in it, don’t burn the day away.” – Dave Matthews Band
Bad Day Quotes to Remind You That Your Feelings Are Valid
42. “Bad day reminders, you are not being dramatic for feeling things. You are not tired for no reason. You are not needy for wanting the love and care you deserve. You are not attention-seeking for speaking up for yourself.” – Anonymous
43. “I don’t have too many bad days because I just don’t let them happen. When I’m having one of those days, I’ll just be like. I’m not going to let this be a bad day, and I’ll do everything I can to turn it around.” – Matt Dallas
44. “It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction.” – David Fincher
45. “If I’m having a really bad day, I always have a girlfriend or even a guy friend who I can call. They’ll listen to me wallow for a minute and then be like, ‘Okay, let’s stop. Everything’s great. Let’s figure out how to fix whatever is bothering you.’” – Emma Roberts
46. “We are human beings, and it’s okay if we have a bad hair day or a bad day in general.” – Athiya Shetty
47. “Everyone has bad days, and when you’re having a bad day, you think, ‘Here I am being singled out by a hostile, malicious universe that is picking exclusively on me.’ And then you read a book about bad days and realize they happen to everyone, not just tormented, persecuted you.” – Judith Viorst
More Bad Day Quotes That You Need to Read Today
48. “Whenever I’m stressed out or having a bad day, the one thing that gets me happy or back into a good place of the mind is being on the golf course. I love being out there, especially really early in the morning, getting the first tee time out, and just playing by myself. It’s so peaceful.” – Paige Spiranac
49. “On a bad day, I’ll still have a conscious thing in my mind reminding me that what I think of as a bad day is still a very good day in probably 90% of the world’s population’s eyes.” – Daniel Ricciardo
50. “I had bad days on the field. But I didn’t take them home with me. I left them in a bar along the way home.” – Bob Lemon
Do You Find It Hard to Cope With Bad Days?
The past few years have been a whirlwind, and we won’t be surprised if you tell us that you’ve been having a lot of bad days lately. You may not be able to control these difficulties completely, but you can choose how they affect your feelings and how you view the following days ahead. Don’t fret, though, because you can always do something to turn your bad day around.
Emergencies, accidents, unforeseen events, and many more can flip a switch in your happy and joyous day. But, even though these negativities are always lurking around, it’s important to still focus on the positive. By doing so, we can see the bigger picture of our lives instead of only zooming in on what’s terrible.
One of the easiest ways to focus on the positive is to think about what you are grateful for—your job, family and friends, or even your favorite clothes! As soon as you start feeling negative, change your mood by asking yourself, “What good things do I currently have?”
You’ll slowly overcome your bad day when you shift your focus to these happier thoughts. No matter how tiring it might be, look to the future with hope, happiness, and joy.
Hopefully, our list of quotes was able to motivate you to overcome your bad day. Keep in mind that bad days don’t have to remain dull and sad. It’s up to you to steer yourself to a happier headspace!