If you miss your childhood besties, read the best childhood friends quotes we’ve gathered.
We’ll meet many different people in our lives. Some will be those we can’t live without, while others will pass us by after teaching us a lesson.
However, no matter how old we get, our childhood friends always hold a special place in our hearts. We could be separated by adulthood, but that doesn’t mean we simply let go of the memories we had with them.
Childhood friends witnessed our journey to becoming who we are, and they played a significant role in it, too. This is why you’re so blessed if you retain your bond with your old friends.
They know who you were, they understand who you are, and they will help you become the person you were meant to be. So, remember to keep your childhood best friends in your heart.
Keep in touch with them and let them feel how special they are! If you need ideas about what to say, check the quotes below.
Best Childhood Friends Quotes
1. “Childhood friends are the benchmark of our lives—no matter where we go, what we do. They will always come by and take you to the place where you belong.” – Burhan Din Wani
2. “Childhood friendship is the most beautiful memory that can never be replaced.” – Anonymous
3. “As childhood friends, our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us will remain forever.” – Anonymous
4. “You don’t have to have anything in common with people you’ve known since you were five. With old friends, you’ve got your whole life in common.” – Lyle Lovett
5. “Childhood friends are those friends that you may not see very often, but the moment you do, it feels like yesterday.” – Anonymous
6. “To my childhood friend, I can honestly say it has been an honor to be your friend all these years.” – Anonymous
7. “There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace.” – Lisa Whelchel
8. “Childhood friends will take different paths, and life may separate them, but they will forever be bonded by the childhood memories they share.” – Anonymous
9. “Childhood friends give us the courage to discover who we are.” – Anonymous
10. “Good childhood friendships are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – Anonymous
11. “A friend you’ve known since childhood is one of the greatest gifts your heart will ever know.” – Anonymous
12. “Childhood friendships are the most pure. We looked to those around us and cared about nothing except smiling and having fun.” – Anonymous
13. “Childhood friends are like old photographs. They show us what we used to look like, who we used to be, and how we’ve grown.” – Anonymous
14. “Our childhood friends are always a part of who we are and what we have become.” – Anonymous
Childhood Friendship Quotes for People That’ll Forever Be Special to You
15. “Childhood friends are a part of life that you will always carry with you.” – Anonymous
16. “Childhood friends are friends for life. You take care of them, and they take care of you.” – Anonymous
17. “Childhood is full of memories you’ll always remember with friends you’ll never forget.” – Anonymous
18. “Childhood friends may not always be on your mind, but they are forever in your heart.” – Anonymous
19. “Your childhood friendships may have passed, but the memories you made together are forever.” – Anonymous
20. “I am so grateful to have you in my life! As childhood friends, our special bond has only grown stronger over time.” – Anonymous
21. “Soulmates aren’t just about relationships. I like to think destiny brought my childhood friends to me and shaped me into the person I am today.” – Anonymous
22. “Having good childhood friends is incredible, but still being friends when you’re adults, that’s magical.” – Anonymous
23. “I love that I may not have seen my childhood friend for weeks or even months, but our friendship forever remains the same.” – Anonymous
24. “The best thing about childhood friendships is that they are so happy and full of fun that you can still remember them fondly when you’re grown up.” – Anonymous
Childhood Best Friend Quotes to Cherish Them for a Lifetime
25. “Best friends from childhood can talk for hours about nothing at all or say everything with just one look.” – Anonymous
26. “Our childhood may have brought us together, but we chose to be best friends.” – Anonymous
27. “There is no better way to travel through life than with your best friend from childhood right there next to you.” – Anonymous
28. “Everyone has a best friend during each stage of life, but only lucky ones have the same one since childhood.” – Anonymous
29. “No one knows you quite as well as your best friend that you’ve known since childhood.” – Anonymous
30. “A best friend like you, whom I’ve known since childhood, is a wonderful gift. There have been at least a thousand times when I have thanked God for you.” – Anonymous
Cute Childhood Bestie Quotes to Keep In Your Heart
31. “Sometimes, the best friendships start in childhood.” – Anonymous
32. “Childhood friends make the best friends in the world.” – Anonymous
33. “Happiness is following your childhood dreams with your bestie by your side.” – Anonymous
34. “When you have a best friend from childhood, you have a friend for life.” – Anonymous
35. “Friends you’ve had since childhood are proof that loyalty really does exist.” – Anonymous
36. “There’s no friend like someone who has known you since you were five.” – Anne Stevenson
37. “You don’t choose certain friends; they’re just there. You grow up together, you have fun together, and you have memories together.” – Anonymous
38. “Childhood friends are the foundation of our lives—the diamonds in our crowns.” – Anonymous
39. “Some friendships are made in childhood and last for a lifetime.” – Anonymous
40. “There is nothing better than a friend unless you’ve known that friend since childhood.” – Anonymous
Quotes About Childhood Friends to Reminisce About Good Times
41. “Even as my childhood friends and I change, we’ll always be the same to each other.” – Anonymous
42. “The friendships you make in your childhood are the ones that you will miss the most when you are an adult.” – Anonymous
43. “I would not be the person I am today without my childhood friend.” – Anonymous
44. “Through all the giggles and all the tears, I am so glad that we have remained childhood friends throughout all these years.” – Anonymous
45. “To my dear friend, when I look back on all my favorite childhood memories, you are always in them.” – Anonymous
46. “Childhood friendships are a vault of childhood memories and nostalgia that cannot be easily deleted.” – Anonymous
47. “Happiness is catching up with a good friend you’ve known since childhood.” – Anonymous
48. “As the years roll on, I am so grateful my childhood friendships stay strong.” – Anonymous
Old Friends Quotes That’ll Keep Your Memories Alive
49. “New friends may be poems, but old friends are alphabets. Don’t forget the alphabets because you will need them to read the poems.” – William Shakespeare
50. “Nothing warms the heart like reconnecting with an old friend you’ve known since childhood.” – Anonymous
51. “Reconnecting with an old childhood friend is like finding a lost treasure.” – Anonymous
52. “There is nothing quite as treasured as the memories we make with our childhood friends.” – Anonymous
53. “We tend to forget about our childhood friends as we get older. But then, we are suddenly hit by a pain in our hearts—we miss them.” – Anonymous
54. “People grow apart, but the memories of childhood friendships never fade away.” – Anonymous
55. “Our friendship is as old as our age. We have seen happy times, sad times, good times, bad times, crying times, and smile times with each other.” – Anonymous
Short Childhood Friends Quotes for Instagram Captions
56. “Childhood friendships are timeless treasures of the heart.” – Anonymous
57. “Together with my childhood friends is a wonderful place to be.” – Anonymous
58. “Great childhood friends just pick up where they left off.” – Anonymous
59. “Childhood friends are the sweetest memories of the past.” – anonymous
60. “A childhood friend is a treasure to the end of life.” – Anonymous
61. “You never forget the childhood friends you grew up with.” – Anonymous
62. “Childhood friends aren’t just friends, they’re family.” – Anonymous
63. “Childhood friends are a gift that lasts a lifetime.” – Anonymous
64. “The friendship of childhood is a bond of life, never to be broken.” – Anonymous
65. “Childhood friends have a special bond that you will never have with anybody else.” – Anonymous
Funny Childhood Friends Quotes to Remember Embarrassing Stories
66. “I love it when we get together as childhood friends. You can say one word, and everyone cracks up.” – Anonymous
67. “Childhood friends are like chocolate chip ice cream. One bite and the taste will forever linger in your mouth.” – Anonymous
68. “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
69. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
70. “Happiness is laughing at all childhood photos in which we looked stupid.” – Anonymous
Which Quote Will You Be Sending Your Childhood Bestie?
Even if we try to deny it, our childhood friends have a big say in who we are. They are the ones who stood by us as we were figuring out our place in the world.
People may come and go, but you must do your best to keep your bond with your childhood besties for a lifetime. They hold a special place in our hearts that no one could ever replace.
We might not live near them anymore, but as long as we keep them in our hearts, the memories from our younger days will never die. Childhood best friends are also the people we have spent countless funny moments with.
If you still have them beside you to reminisce about these hilarious phases of your lives, then you’re beyond blessed! So, no matter how hectic life gets as an adult, remember to show appreciation and love to your childhood friends.
You don’t have to talk to or visit them every day. Just sending a note every once in a while shows them how much you still care about their presence in your life.
With that, we hope we were able to push you to treasure your childhood friends more. Keep the memories of the good times you’ve had with them in your heart!