We’ve gathered our favorite childhood friends quotes that’ll inspire you to make plans to see them again and make new memories.
There will always be a childhood friend with whom you can share anything. They helped in shaping us into the people we are today. Moreover, since we grew up with them, we share some of our most beautiful memories with them, which we can never replace.
This collection would be a great help in rekindling your friendships into something more meaningful.
So, if you’re curious to find out more, or if you’re excited to rekindle your relationship with your old friends, make sure you read through the entire collection.
Let’s start here.
And don’t forget to check out these friendship quotes.
Best Childhood Friends Quotes
1. “Childhood friends are the benchmark of our lives, no matter where we go, what we do. They will always come by and take you to the place where you belong.” – Burhan Din Wani
2. “There’s no friend like someone who has known you since you were five.” – Anne Stevenson
3. “I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory. Some happy, some sad, I think of childhood friends, and the dreams we had in our world.” – Styx
4. “Childhood friendships are timeless treasures of the heart.” – Anonymous
5. “Childhood friends may not always be on your mind, but they are forever in your heart.” – Anonymous
6. “The friendships you make in your childhood are the ones that you will miss the most when you are an adult.” – Anonymous
7. “Childhood friends give us the courage to discover who we are.” – Anonymous
8. “There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace.” – Lisa Whelchel
9. “Childhood friends make the best friends in the world.” – Anonymous
10. “Childhood friends are a gift that lasts a lifetime.” – Anonymous
Quotes About Your Childhood Friends and the Memories You Made With Them
11. “Childhood friendship is the most beautiful memory that can never be replaced.” – Anonymous
12. “There are no friends like the friends of your childhood.” – Anonymous
13. “As childhood friends, our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us will remain forever.” – Anonymous
14. “Childhood friends are the sweetest memories of the past.” – Anonymous
15. “Your childhood friendships may have passed but the memories you made together are forever.” – Anonymous
16. “Childhood is full of memories you’ll always remember with friends you’ll never forget.” – Anonymous
17. “Childhood friends will take different paths and life may separate them, but they will forever be bonded by the childhood memories they share.” – Anonymous
18. “There is nothing quite as treasured as the memories we make with our childhood friends.” – Anonymous
19. “Childhood friendships are a vault of childhood memories and nostalgia that cannot be easily deleted.” – Anonymous
20. “You never forget the childhood friends you grew up with.” – Anonymous
21. “Good childhood friendships are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – Anonymous
22. “Happiness is being still friends with someone from your childhood.” – Anonymous
23. “To my childhood friends, I miss all the laughs we used to have.” – Anonymous
Quotes That Will Make You Miss Your Best Friends Since Childhood
24. “I am so grateful to have had you as my best friend since childhood.” – Anonymous
25. “Not everyone can say they are still friends with someone from their childhood, but I am glad we can.” – Anonymous
26. “There is no better way to travel through life than with your best friend from childhood right there next to you.” – Anonymous
27. “Nothing is as nostalgic as remembering your shared childhood memories with your best friend.” – Anonymous
28. “No one knows you quite as well as your best friend that you’ve known since childhood.” – Anonymous
29. “I love that I may not have seen my childhood friend for weeks or even months, but our friendship forever remains the same.” – Anonymous
30. “Our childhood may have brought us together, but we chose to be best friends.” – Anonymous
31. “To my dear friend, when I look back on all my favorite childhood memories, you are always in them.” – Anonymous
32. “Everyone has a ‘best friend’ during each stage of life, but only lucky ones have the same one since childhood.” – Anonymous
33. “Happiness is looking back at old childhood photos of you and your best friend.” – Anonymous
34. “When I think of all the blessings in my life, my childhood best friend is right there at the top of the list.” – Anonymous
35. “A best friend like you, that I’ve known since childhood, is a wonderful gift. There have been at least a thousand times when I have thanked God for you.” – Anonymous
36. “Best friends from childhood can talk for hours about nothing at all or say everything with just one look.” – Anonymous
Great Quotes That Will Encourage You to Reconnect With Childhood Friends
37. “Together with my childhood friends is a wonderful place to be.” – Anonymous
38. “Childhood friends may grow apart, but that doesn’t change the fact that they grew up side by side.” – Anonymous
39. “Happiness is catching up with a childhood friend you haven’t seen for ages and feeling like nothing has changed.” – Anonymous
40. “Reconnecting with an old childhood friend is like finding a lost treasure.” – Anonymous
41. “I love going back to my hometown and seeing my childhood friends. It keeps me grounded.” – Anonymous
42. “Nothing makes you realize just how much your life has changed as talking to a friend from childhood.” – Anonymous
43. “I love it when my friends from childhood and I all get together. It is a little bit of childhood that never feels lost.” – Anonymous
Sweet Quotes Showing Appreciation for Childhood Friends
44. “I am so grateful for all my childhood friendships and all the little ways they helped shape me into the person I am today.” – Anonymous
45. “Through all the giggles and all the tears, I am so glad that we have remained childhood friends throughout all these years.” – Anonymous
46. “As the years roll on, I am so grateful my childhood friendships stay strong.” – Anonymous
47. “I feel so blessed that I still have my childhood friends.” – Anonymous
48. “I would not be the person I am today without my childhood friend.” – Anonymous
49. “I am so grateful to have you in my life! As childhood friends, our special bond has only grown stronger over time.” – Anonymous
50. “To my childhood friend, I can honestly say it has been an honor to be your friend all these years.” – Anonymous
51. “I had the most incredible friend when I was growing up and I am so grateful they are still in my life now we are grown.” – Anonymous
Quotes and Sayings About Childhood Friends
52. “You don’t have to have anything in common with people you’ve known since you were five. With old friends, you’ve got your whole life in common.” – Lyle Lovett
53. “Having good childhood friends is incredible, but still being friends when your adults, that’s magical.” – Anonymous
54. “Friends you’ve had since childhood, are proof that loyalty really does exist.” – Anonymous
55. “Great childhood friends just pick up where they left off.” – Anonymous
56. “Childhood friends are those friends that you may not see very often, but the moment you do it feels like yesterday.” – Anonymous
57. “We met as kids and grew as friends, I hope our long friendship never ends.” – Anonymous
58. “All of my friends, I consider childhood friends because we met when I was probably 13, and I’m still friends with them today. It’s nice that I have that core group.” – Rachel Bilson
59. “Happiness is following your childhood dreams with your bestie by your side.” – Anonymous
60. “There is nothing better than a friend unless you’ve known that friend since childhood.” – Anonymous
61. “The friends we make as kids may come and go, but the best ones stick with you as you grow.” – Anonymous
62. “Childhood friends aren’t just friends, they’re family.” – Anonymous
63. “It can be one of the hardest things in life to lose your childhood friend.” – Anonymous
64. “Sometimes the best friendships start in childhood.” – Anonymous
65. “Childhood bonds last longer, because if you can trust a person sitting behind on a bicycle that has no brakes, you can trust that person with your life.” – Rahul Kaushik
Funny Quotes on Childhood Friends That You Will Enjoy
66. “Happiness is laughing at all childhood photos in which we looked stupid.” – Anonymous
67. “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
68. “I can’t believe we have been best friends since childhood!” – Anonymous
69. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Anonymous
70. “I love it when we get together as childhood friends—you can say one word, and everyone cracks up.” – Anonymous
More Childhood Friends Quotes to Keep You Interested
71. “Having childhood friends in life is like real pearls in a thread, who always shine and make life bright.” – Nitin Verma
72. “Lucky are those that have a friendship that starts in childhood and follows them throughout their life.” – Anonymous
73. “Even as my childhood friends and I change, we’ll always be the same to each other.” – Anonymous
74. “I have many friends, but the friends I’ve had since childhood are my best ones.” – Anonymous
75. “Happiness is still having a close bond with your friends since childhood.” – Anonymous
76. “The best childhood friendships just get better with age.” – Anonymous
77. “Growing up, my childhood friends made the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.” – Anonymous
78. “Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.” – Francis Bacon
79. “You can through life and make a new friend every year—every month practically—but there was never substitute for those friendships of childhood that survive into adult years.” – Alexander Mccall Smith
80. “The best mirror is an old friend.” – George Herbert
Did Our Collection Teach You the Value of Childhood Friendships?
Childhood friendships can be challenging to maintain as you get older. But even so, we never forget our childhood friends, even if we move away or drift apart.
We can’t really guess how much our childhood friends would evolve and change. We don’t know how different their personality is now compared to before. Thus, maintaining contact with old friends becomes more complex as time passes.
Yet, friendships built during our childhood are strong and incomparable. We hope our collection was able to make you realize that it’s never too late to reconnect with your childhood friends. Maybe you’re both just waiting for each other to reach out.
Do you miss your childhood best friends even more because of this collection? Are you excited to have a reunion with them? Leave a comment below.