Here are the most relatable fake friends quotes to help you recognize their betrayal!
Life is a scary place to be when you don’t have any friends to stand by you. However, what’s even more frightening is facing life with fake friends.
When surrounded by fake friends, we hold onto a double-edged sword. We think we’re not alone, but these so-called friends slowly cut us deeply.
Fake friends are like poison that slowly makes us deteriorate inside and out. They don’t support us when we need them to, and they don’t celebrate our successes with us.
They are two-faced people who are only there for us when they can get something from us. This kind of relationship is not worth keeping, and we should strive to take the poison out of our lives before they permanently damage our well-being!
Learn more about their betrayal and shady attitude through this collection of fake friends quotes. Take notes to start taking out two-faced friends from your life!
And don’t forget to check out these fake people quotes and betrayal quotes.
Best Fake Friends Quotes
1. “Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour.” – Khalil Gibran
2. “Fake friends are around you when they think you are cool. True friends are around you even when they think you are a fool.” – Anonymous
3. “Fake friends show their true colors when they don’t need you anymore. Be aware.” – Anonymous
4. “Fake friends will believe the gossip about you, but real friends know better and stand up for you.” – Anonymous
5. “A fake friend likes to see you do well, but not better than them.” – Anonymous
6. “Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.” – Anonymous
7. “Fake friends: those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.” – Israelmore Ayivor
8. “Fake friends are like a garden full of weeds; they choke out the real beauty and life.” – Anonymous
Relatable Quotes About Fake Friends
9. “Fake friends are like poison; they slowly kill you from the inside out.” – Anonymous
10. “Growing up means realizing a lot of your friends aren’t really your friends.” – Anonymous
11. “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Anonymous
12. “Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.” – Anonymous
13. “Don’t fear the enemies who attack you; fear the fake friends that hug you.” – Anonymous
14. “Fake friends make you feel like you are a second choice.” – Anonymous
15. “False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” – Richard Burton
16. “Fake friends are like a book with a misleading title; you never know what you’re getting until you read the pages.” – Anonymous
17. “Fake friends are like a dream; they seem real until you wake up.” – Anonymous
Fake Friends Quotes on Their Betrayal
18. “You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.” – Sophie Kinsella
19. “Sometimes the person you are willing to take the bullet for is the one who pulls the trigger.” – Anonymous
20. “A friend that stabs you in the back is worse than an enemy that slaps you in the face.” – Anonymous
21. “The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.” – Anonymous
22. “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” – Anonymous
23. “Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.” – Lauren Conrad
Fake Friends Quotes for Those Who Know Two-Faced People
24. “Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.” – Anonymous
25. “They never text you back, but then you see them on Instagram.” – Anonymous
26. “Once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.” – Anonymous
27. “Fake friends are with you today and against you tomorrow.” – Shizra
28. “They always have time for others, but they skip you.” – Anonymous
29. “You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.” – Mandy Hale
30. “Be very careful of who you share your problem with; remember that not every friend that smiles at you is your best friend.” – Kemmy Nola
Savage Fake Friends Quotes for Instagram
31. “One fake friend can do more damage than five enemies.” – Anonymous
32. “Stop being the go-to for someone you can’t go to.” – Anonymous
33. “We never lose friends; fake ones are exposed.” – Carlos Wallace
34. “F*ck a fake friend, where your real friends at?” – Anonymous
35. “An open enemy is better than a false friend.” – Anonymous
36. “A real situation will always expose a fake friend.” – Anonymous
Short Fake Friends Quotes
37. “Fake friends get mad when we don’t pretend to like them.” – Carlos Wallace
38. “Parents notice your fake friends before you do.” – Anonymous
39. “Fake friends often save you from being naive.” – Jagadeesh Kumar
40. “I’m so tired of fake friends, drama, liars, being ignored, getting hurt.” – Anonymous
41. “Better an honest enemy than a false friend.” – German Proverb
42. “False friends leave you in times of trouble.” – Aesop
Fake Friends Quotes About Moving On
43. “You don’t lose anything when you lose fake friends.” – Anonymous
44. “Fake friends are like plastic; if you’re finished using it, you can trash it.” – Anonymous
45. “I don’t have time for fake friends anymore. Either be real or be gone.” – Anonymous
46. “Fire false friends as early as possible. Do it before they dig out the dream seeds you’ve planted. The earlier, the better; the quicker, the safer.” – Israelmore Ayivor
47. “You never lose Friends. Real ones will always stay—no matter what, and the fakes, you don’t need anyways.” – Drishti Bablani
48. “Eliminate those fake friends who seem real when you have something and disappear when you have nothing.” – Rashida Rowe
Funny Fake Friends Quotes That Highlight Their Shady Attitude
49. “Having fake friends is like hugging cactus. The tighter you hug, the more pain you get.” – Riza Prasetyaningsih
50. “Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake.” – Anonymous
51. “In the age of social media, friends are like snowflakes. They descend in their thousands. They disappear in seconds.” – Mouloud Benzadi
52. “Fake friends are like autumn leaves; they’re scattered everywhere.” – Anonymous
53. “Lord, give me the strength to tolerate this fake b*tch.” – Anonymous
54. “Fake friends are like a bad investment. They promise high returns, but in the end, you lose your principal.” – Anonymous
55. “Chocolate friends may not last any longer than fake ones, but they sure as hell taste better.” – Kevin Brooks
56. “‘Best friends’ has 11 letters, but so does ‘backstabber.’” – Wiz Khalifa
Indirect Quotes for Fake Friends to Make Them Reflect
57. “It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. It’s hilarious how you talk sh*t behind my back. And it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.” – Anonymous
58. “I didn’t lose a friend; I just realized I never had one.” – Anonymous
59. “You always know after sh*tty things happened, who your friends really were.” – Jodi Picoult
60. “Buy a gift for a dog, and you will be amazed at the way it will dance and swerve its tail, but if you don’t have anything to offer it, it won’t even recognize your arrival; such are the attributes of fake friends.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
Did You Gain a Better Understanding of How Detrimental Fake Friends Are to Your Life?
It’s easy to think that life is easier with friends, even if they don’t truly support you for who you are. After all, most believe being alone is the hardest thing in the world.
However, this is not necessarily true—especially if all you have are fake friends. When you don’t have genuine people to support you, you’re just setting yourself up for pain and failure.
As we grow up, we slowly realize that it’s much better to have a few genuine friends than to have lots you can’t trust and depend on. Sadly, the world is full of two-faced people willing to betray you for their gain—even if they are your so-called friends.
It’s hard to let go and move on from broken friendships, but in time, you’ll realize you’re much better off alone—or with a few genuine friends—than you were with shady and negative people. Fake friends don’t deserve a spot in your life, so don’t hesitate to let go of them!
Only those who genuinely love and support you through the ups and downs of your life deserve your time, energy, and love. So, as you’ve learned from the fake friends quotes we’ve compiled, don’t get hung up on fake friends; find and appreciate those who love you with all their hearts instead!
5 thoughts on “60 Fake Friends Quotes to Rid Your Life of Two-Faced People”
Hey, Willie. Thank you. So happy you liked it.
Loved the quotes , wished the one i admire and love would realize the fakeness of her so called friends.
Nice stuff I’m sending them to my “friends” btw I mean fake friends
I love this I’m a 7th grader and I have this one fake friend and she annoys me like all hell sometimes I wish I can hide into a fake body and pretend I’m not the person I really am I want a new name a new look I wish many things that can’t happen. I can’t change my past but I try to change my future but that never works if anyone has any advice to give me to at least warn me about what it will be like ahead of time.
Comments are closed.