This collection of the best country girl quotes is perfect for all the Southern belles out there!
Social media and fiction usually portray women wearing flashy clothes, working in big offices, and living luxurious lives.
However, there’s more to women than that; you shouldn’t be fooled and think that our only standard of beauty is that of these things.
Instead, take a look at country girls, too. They’re different from what’s usually portrayed as beautiful in various media. But, they are beautiful, strong, and successful nonetheless.
To know more about country girls, read through our collection below.
We’ve rounded up our favorite quotes that will change your perception of Southern belles.
Let’s start here.
Best Country Girl Quotes
1. “One thing about Southern women, they were tough. No one said no and got away with it.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. “You don’t just wake up one day and become a country girl. It’s how you were raised. If it’s not who you truly are, it’ll show.” – Anonymous
3. “Country girls are just like normal girls. Only prettier, more fun, and can shoot a gun.” – Anonymous
4. “Southern women see no point in the hard way. Life is hard enough. So we add a little sugar to the sour.” – Allison Glock
5. “The country girl—she is strong-willed and independent. She is as beautiful inside as outside. She will never take no for an answer, and when she is told she cannot do it because she is a girl, she will prove you wrong every time.” – Anonymous
6. “Putting on a cowboy hat and a pair of boots doesn’t make you country; like puttin’ on a ball gown and glass heels won’t make me Cinderella.” – Kellie Elmore
7. “There’s something about Southern women that is so unique yet so universal. Strong southern women are allowed to be soft and feminine and have a sense of humor. But what I love about Southern women, in particular, is their universality.” – Connie Britton
8. “Southern women, in my opinion, are complicated and are equally feminine and driven. That’s kind of an unusual combination, and people usually tend to get it wrong.” – Emily Procter
9. “Southern girls are God’s gift to the entire male population. There is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the Mason-Dixon line.” – Kenny Chesney
Inspirational Country Girl Quotes
10. “If you wanted something done, come hell or high water, you leave it to a Southern girl.” – Angie Fox
11. “Cowgirls are God’s wildest angels. They have cowboy hats for halos and horses for wings.” – Anonymous
12. “No, it can’t be bought. It’s something you’re born with. That’s what the country is.” – Anonymous
13. “Country girls are not meant to be tamed. They are supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with.” – Anonymous
14. “Country girls play like a boy, love like an angel, and know their way around a shotgun.” – Anonymous
15. “I am a Southern woman, born with revolutionary blood in my veins. Freedom of speech and of thought were my birthright, guaranteed, signed, and sealed by the blood of our fathers.” – Rose O’Neal Greenhow
16. “If you can find a nice pretty country girl that can cook and carries her Bible, now there’s a woman.” – Phil Robertson
17. “Because the thing about being a Southern girl is they let you run loose until the time comes to shape you.” – Claire Fullerton
18. “Here’s to the girls who grew up playing in the dirt, who ran outside barefoot, and weren’t afraid to be one of the boys.” – Anonymous
19. “If a country girl is smiling, she wants to do something crazy; if she is laughing, she has already done it.” – Anonymous
Also read: Cowboy Quotes
Short Country Girl Quotes for Instagram
20. “I was born a country girl, I will die a country girl.” – Alan Hawkshaw
21. “Life is better in boots. Even on Mondays.” – Anonymous
22. “I’m a sassy talkin’, sweet tea drinkin’, jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.” – Anonymous
23. “Country girls don’t retreat. They reload.” – Anonymous
24. “I’m a simple, country, small-town girl at heart.” – Tori Bowie
25. “City lights got nothin’ on country nights.” – Anonymous
26. “Talkin, true blue, out in the woods, down-home, country girl.” – Jason Aldean
27. “Cut off jeans and a baseball hat; them city girls can’t do like that.” – Anonymous
28. “How to get the attention of a country girl: ‘Hi, I drive a lifted truck.’” – Anonymous
29. “I was raised on country sunshine.” – Anonymous
30. “Country divas know how to hunt, ride on dirt roads, bait a hook.” – Anonymous
Country Girl Quotes You Can Relate To
31. “You can take the girl out of the country, but you can’t take the country out of the girl.” – Anonymous
32. “A pickup truck is her limousine, and her favorite dress is her faded blue jeans.” – Anonymous
33. “There is a name for girls who shoot guns, listen to country, and ride four-wheelers—keepers.” – Anonymous
34. “You can dress like a country girl. But can you work like one?” – Anonymous
35. “Girls who like hunting, fishing, and guns aren’t weird. They’re a rare gift!” – Anonymous
36. “A girl doesn’t have to wear jeans, a plaid shirt, or cowgirl boots to prove she is country. Her personality should be all the proof you need.” – Anonymous
37. “I’m a country girl at heart! I love dressing up in the latest fashion, but I would rather be in the mud, fishing, or swimming in a pond!” – Anonymous
38. “I can go from heels to boots, pink to plaid. And give up anything for that smell of the barn. Because that is how country girls roll.” – Anonymous
39. “We all got a hillbilly bone down deep inside; no matter where you’re from, you just can’t hide it.” – Anonymous
Country Girl Quotes That’ll Pique Your Interest
40. “I can be as stubborn as a mule, sweet as tea, angry as a hornet, or loyal like a soldier. It all depends on you.” – Anonymous
41. “You don’t ever wanna cheat or hurt a country girl ’cause your truck will be broken, and you’ll be six feet.” – Anonymous
42. “Some girls dream of big weddings. I’m happy with a big ole’ barn.” – Anonymous
43. “Gravel roads, bonfires, deer hunting, four-wheeler riding through fields of mud, and some good ole country friends. Most of the girls would say hell no to country life. But my reaction would be a big ole, ‘Hell yeah!’” – Anonymous
44. “I’m a country girl. The more big cities I go to, the more fashionistas and designers I meet who want to dress me. The more I have all these kinds of superficial but amazing experiences, the more I just realize that I’m from Gloucestershire.” – FKA Twigs
Country Girl Quotes to Better Understand Them
45. “I grew up like a lot of country boys and girls do—amongst the pine trees, dirt roads, farms, mules, and people who were real.” – Josh Turner
46. “When a Southern woman offers you a home-cooked meal, you’re only rude if you refuse. That goes for seconds and thirds too, by the way.” – Brandy Heineman
47. “Not only do I know how to milk a cow, but I know how to herd a bunch of cows, too. Which is a life skill that I think may come in handy someday.” – Martina McBride
48. “Being the farm girl that I am, one who loves farm-fresh eggs, I include tips on preserving and cooking with fresh eggs in every chapter.” – Ann Accetta-Scott
Country Girl Quotes That You Don’t Want to Miss Out On
49. “I would rather hear cows mooing and roosters crowing than horns honking.” – Anonymous
50. “A country girl can talk her way out of a ticket.” – Kellie Pickler
51. “Although no one believes me, I have always been a country girl and still have a country girl’s values.” – Ava Gardner
52. “I like my country music at the volume where I can’t hear you complaining about it.” – Anonymous
Country Girl Quotes for All Southern Belles Out There
53. “Southern women like their men religious and a little mad.” – Michael Shaara
54. “Southern women can say more with a cut of their eyes than a whole debate club’s worth of speeches.” – Allison Glock
55. “She was so Southern that she cried tears that came straight from the Mississippi, and she always smelled faintly of cottonwood and peaches.” – Sarah Addison Allen
More Quotes About Country Girls
56. “As a farm girl, even when I was quite young, I had my ‘farm chores,’ but I also had time to be alone, to explore the fields, woods, and creekside, and to read.” – Joyce Carol Oates
57. “Here’s to the girls that don’t wake up with perfect hair, who don’t wear 50 pounds of makeup, and who’d rather spend the day in jeans than in a dress.” – Anonymous
58. “Perfect date: laying in the back of a truck with a blanket and some pillows, cuddled up together, looking at the stars with soft country music in the back.” – Anonymous
59. “I’d rather have a guy with jeans, boots, and truck than a guy with a suit, shiny shoes, and Ferrari any day.” – Anonymous
60. “I like sundresses with cowboy boots, little shorts with big wedge heels, and a big piece of turquoise. I also love classic, Old Hollywood romantic styles. I’m ‘country girl meets city girl’ circa 1930.” – Anonymous
Do You Have a Special Space in Your Heart for Country Girls?
The countryside will always hit different. The fresh air breezing through, the green grass for miles, and the overall relaxing vibe will keep our hearts and souls refreshed. This is something all country girls can relate to.
Country girls revel in nature’s beauty, reflecting their personalities. They are wild but caring, adventurous but sweet. Most of all, they are strong, brave, and can care for themselves.
This is why society shouldn’t get stuck on just one definition of a beautiful and strong woman. Each girl is gorgeous in their own way, and they all have unique qualities that make them who they are.
With that, we hope we were able to offer a whole new understanding of country girls through the list of quotes above. Remember, country girls are unlike every other girl you’ll meet in the city. They’ll surprise you at each and every turn, so be ready!