Here are the most iconic Olaf quotes that will make you love this adorable snowman even more!
Everyone who watched Frozen and Frozen II is sure to know who Olaf is. He’s a snowman conjured by Elsa, who accompanies her and her sister, Anna, on their adventures.
His lines, appearance, and songs are so integral to the franchise that it wouldn’t be the same without him. Olaf also has many quotable lines that people recite and refer to over and over, no matter the circumstance.
However, besides these things, Olaf has some profound things to say about life, love, and even change. Olaf might seem innocent and naive on the outside, but don’t be mistaken; he’ll randomly state some trivia and meaningful quotes that will make you rethink your perspective on the world.
So, don’t miss out on his best quotes by reading this list of Olaf quotes. We’ve got his best quotes from both movies, so you’ll be sure you’re in for a treat!
And don’t miss out these Frozen quotes.
Best Olaf Quotes
1. “Hi, I’m Olaf, and I like warm hugs.”
2. “Some people are worth melting for.”
3. “I just thought of one thing that’s permanent—love.”
4. “I’m just living the dream, Anna. Oh, how I wish this could last forever. And yet, change mocks us with her beauty.”
Olaf Quotes to Teach You About Love
5. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours. Like, you know, how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans and left you forever.”
6. “An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.”
7. “Whoa, you really don’t know anything about love, do you?”
8. “I guess I was wrong. I guess Kristoff doesn’t love you enough to leave you behind.”
Funny Olaf Quotes That Will Make Your Day Brighter
9. “Bright side? Turtles can breathe through their butts.”
10. “So I’m made of snow, and I’m walking on snow. That’s kind of weird.”
11. “I can’t feel my legs.”
12. “Oh, I love it! It’s so cute. It’s like a little baby unicorn.”
13. “I don’t have a skull—or bones.”
14. “Don’t chew that; you don’t know what I stepped in.”
15. “Hey, we were just talking about you! All good things, all good things.”
16. “Forgive me. Maturity is making me poetic.”
17. “Oh, look at that. I’ve been impaled.”
Olaf Quotes to Be Reminded of Your Favorite Snowman
18. “Oh, I don’t know why, but I’ve always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot!”
19. “I still don’t know what transformation is, but I feel like this forest has changed us all.”
20. “You said some things never change, but since then, everything has done nothing but change.”
21. “Hands down, this is the best day of my life. And quite possibly the last.”
More Olaf Quotes That People of All Ages Can Learn From
22. “Because when you’re older, absolutely everything makes sense.”
23. “We’re calling this, ‘Controlling What You Can When Feels Thing Out of Control.’”
24. “How do you guys cope with the ever-increasing complexity of thought that comes with maturity?”
25. “Tell me, you’re older, and thus all-knowing, do you ever worry about the notion that nothing is permanent?”
What’s Your Favorite Olaf Quote, and How Did It Change Your Life?
Many people adore Olaf because of his kindness, innocence, comedic side, and profound views on love. To this day, many quote his famous lines from the first and second Frozen movies.
He, like us, didn’t understand the meaning of true love at first. However, slowly, he came to realize what it’s all about and gave us words of wisdom we can always live by.
In the first movie, Olaf says, “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours,” and, “I just thought of one thing that’s permanent—love,” in the second. Love is hard to understand, but Olaf encapsulates its true essence in just these two sentences.
When you love someone, you’re willing to sacrifice your all. When you love someone, your feelings don’t change, no matter what happens or what you face.
Love might be complex, but through Olaf, we get a better grasp of its meaning. It’s also through him and Frozen that we understand that love doesn’t have to only mean romantic love; there’s love between family and friends, too!
The next time you watch any of the Frozen movies, watch out for more lessons from Olaf! You can also keep this collection saved to quickly review your favorite words of wisdom from our beloved snowman.