Relive some of the most iconic scenes from the movie through this list of the best Frozen quotes!
We’ve all grown up reading fairy tales and watching movies that focus on romantic love. Because of these forms of media, we tend to think that everything would turn out okay if we had a partner beside us to help us out and keep us strong.
However, what’s wrong with this mindset is that we think we can only get this kind of support from romantic partners. There’s nothing wrong with that. But, in truth, there are other forms of love that can push you through the most challenging seasons of your life.
This makes Frozen so memorable and relatable to people of different age groups. It still tackles romantic love through Anna and Kristoff’s story. But, it anchors itself on love between family—between siblings.
So, if you want to know more about Anna and Elsa, or you just want to sing some of its hit songs, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve gathered the top 30 Frozen quotes just for you!
Dive deep into the list below.
Best Frozen Quotes
1. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours—like you know how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans and left you forever.” – Olaf
2. “Only an act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.” – Olaf
3. “I don’t care what they’re going to say. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway.” – Elsa
4. “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf
5. “Let it go! Let it go! Can’t hold it back anymore!” – Elsa
6. Kristoff: “I’m gonna tell him.”
Anna: “Don’t you dare!”
Frozen Quotes That Will Remain in Your Heart for a Lifetime
7. “Yes, I’m alone. But I’m alone and free!” – Elsa
8. “You can’t marry a man you just met.” – Elsa
9. “Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn’t have to be a snowman.” – Anna
10. “I like warm hugs!” – Olaf
11. “I never knew that winter could be so beautiful.” – Olaf
12. “Don’t know if I’m elated or gassy, but I’m somewhere in that zone.” – Anna
13. Olaf: “Who’s the funky-looking donkey over there?”
Olaf: “And who’s the reindeer?”
14. “I don’t have a skull—or bones.” – Olaf
Meaningful Frozen Quotes That You Must Read Today
15. “I’m right out here for you; just let me in.” – Anna
16. “We only have each other. What are we gonna do?” – Anna
17. “I could kiss you. I could. I mean, I’d like to. I—may I? We—me? I mean, may we? Wait, what?” – Kristoff
18. “This is awkward. Not—you’re awkward, but cause we’re—I’m awkward. You’re gorgeous. Wait, what?” – Anna
19. “Hands down, this is the best day of my life. And quite possibly the last.” – Olaf
Frozen Quotes That’ll Forever Be Iconic
20. “Hey! Do me a favor and grab my butt!” – Olaf
21. “Hoo-hoo! Big summer blowout!” – Oaken
22. “Oh, look at that. I’ve been impaled.” – Olaf
More Frozen Quotes for People of All Ages
23. “You want to talk about a problem? I sell ice for a living.” – Kristoff
24. “Hey, we were just talking about you! All good things, all good things!” – Olaf
25. “Let’s go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?” – Olaf
26. Kristoff: “Whoa. Now that’s ice. I might cry.”
Anna: “Go ahead. I won’t judge.”
27. “The only frozen heart around here is yours.” – Anna
28. “That’s no blizzard. That’s my sister.” – Anna
29. “Thank you. I never knew what I was capable of.” – Elsa
30. “That was like a crazy trust exercise.” – Anna
Which Frozen Character Taught You the Most Valuable Lessons?
Love is a theme we’re all well-versed on. In fact, this is Frozen’s central theme. However, Frozen is a great piece because it tackles more than just romantic love.
Through Frozen, we get a deeper understanding of love between siblings, the sacrifices parents are willing to make for their children, and how to build life-long friendships. It might be a Disney movie geared toward the young generation, but it also offers so much wisdom for adults.
Romantic love has been tackled through Anna’s experiences with Hans and Kristoff. Through Anna, Elsa, and their parents, we learn about the deep bonds only a family can have. Lastly, through Olaf and Sven, we understand that differences don’t matter much if your friendship is strong, resilient, and non-judgmental.
Frozen offers numerous hit tunes you can sing along to. But, more than that, we hope this list of its best quotes was able to provide you with life lessons that will shape the way you perceive the world and the people around you.