Looking for the most inspiring “Beaty and the Beast” quotes? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled a list of top 30 quotes from Belle, Beast, Gaston. We’ve started our collection with popular phrases from “Beauty and the Beast” 2017 movie and then goes other timeless sayings. Enjoy.
Best Beauty And The Beast Quotes
1. “Belle: Where is he?
Gaston: When we return to the village, you will marry me.
2. “Think of the one thing that you’ve always wanted. Now find it in your mind’s eye and feel it in your heart.” – Beast
3. “I will escape. I promise.” – Belle
4. “New and a bit alarming. Who’d have ever thought this could be? True that he’s no Prince Charming but there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see.” – Belle
5. “You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?”
6. “If she is the one who’ll break the spell, you must finally learn to love.”
7. “I want adventure in the great-wide somewhere, I wanted more than I can tell… For once in might be grand to have someone understand, I want so much more than they’ve got planned!” – Belle
8. “He fell into despair, and lost all hope. For who could ever learn to love a beast?”
9. “Beast: I let her go…
Cogsworth: What? But why?
Beast: Because I love her…”
10. “I never felt this way about anyone. I wanna do something for her.” – Beast
11. “You should learn to control your temper.”
12. “When I felt lost and lonely, not a dream in my head, your words lifted my spirit high! Remember what you said: As long as there’s Christmas, I truly believe that hope is the greatest of the gifts we’ll receive. As long as our guiding star shines above.”
13. “Impress her with your rapier wit. Shower her with compliments.”
14. “Although he had everything his heart desired, the Prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind.”
15. “When the moment is right, confess your love.”
16. “You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold, daring.”
17. “True, that he’s no Prince Charming but there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see.”
18. “If he could learn to love another and earn her love in return, by the time the last petal fell, then, the spell will be broken.”
19. “Thank you for what you just did. But that doesn’t change that you’re too cowardly to be honest with me…”
20. “She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.”
21. “He’s no monster, Gaston; you are!” – Belle
22. “If it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it.” – Cogsworth
23. “How can you read this? There’s no pictures!” “Well, some people use their imagination.” – Gaston & Belle
24. “Take it with you so you’ll always have a way to look back … and remember me.” – Beast
25. “I am NOT a beast!” – Beast (to Gaston)
26. “Lumière: You must charm her! Be gentle!
Mrs. Potts: Kind!
Lumière: Come, come, show me the smile!
[the Beast gives a wide smile, showing his monstrous teeth]
Mrs. Potts: Ooh, dear!
Cogsworth: Oh, my!”
27. “Belle: [to Lumiere] What happens when the last petal falls?
Lumière: The master remains a beast forever…
Cogsworth: …and we become antiques!”
28. “You have to help me. You have to stand.” – Belle (to the Beast)
29. “My dear Belle, you’re so ahead of your time. This is a small village, and it’s small-minded, as well. But small also means safe.” – Maurice
30. [Gaston notices the Beast, throws the torch away and uses the pistol before shoot him]
Gaston: Hello, Beast!
[the Beast notices him]
Gaston: I’m Gaston. Belle sent me… Do you in love with her? Do you honestly think she want you?
[prepares to shoot the Beast]