If you’re a horror fan looking for something with moral lessons about good versus evil and making the right choice, these Child’s Play quotes can help.
Child’s Play is an American movie series created by Don Mancini. It stars Chucky, a murderous doll possessed by the spirit of a serial killer. It’s in his nature to constantly do evil deeds but fails because evil cannot prevail over good.
What makes the franchise so good is that aside from showing his violent tendencies, they also put some of his weaknesses forward. The movies even took time to talk about and discuss Chucky’s backstory.
Across all Child’s Play movies, we’re reminded that if your heart is not pure, you will never succeed. Let us not be like Chucky, who is always looking for vengeance. Instead, let us love one another and maintain a kind and forgiving heart.
Add these quotes to your must-reads now and put an end to your hatred!
And don’t forget to check out these Chucky quotes and Scream quotes.
Best Child’s Play Quotes
1. “Andy remember, friends, stick together till the end.” – Chucky
2. “Hi, I’m Chucky, wanna play?” – Chucky
3. “I got my sights set on bigger game.” – Chucky
4. “Hi, I’m Chucky, and I’m your friend to the end. Hidey-ho. Hahaha.” – Chucky
5. “I’m one of the most notorious slashers in history and I’m not going to give that up!” – Chucky
6. “Family? Is this what you call a family? Families just don’t give up on their children.” – Joanne
7. “Well, you know what they say, a house just isn’t a home without children.” – Phil
8. “The heart. His heart is almost human. It’s the only way through the heart.” – Dr. Death
9. “Because you’re an abomination. An outrage against nature! You’ve perverted everything I’ve taught you and used it for evil! And you have to be stopped! – Dr. Death
10. Andy Barclay: “No, you’re dead. we killed you!”
Chucky: “You know what they say. ‘You just can’t keep a Good Guy down.’”
Famous Child’s Play Quotes
11. “If they don’t let us play, they all go away.” – Chucky
12. “Go ahead and shoot! I’ll be back. I always come back!” – Chucky
13. “It’s contagious, isn’t it? Laughing at people. Well, guess what, dumbheads, now the joke’s on you.” – Chucky
14. “Personally, I like hiding behind an innocent face.” – Chucky
15. “I’ve got a new game, sport. It’s called Hide the Soul. And guess what? You’re it.” – Chucky
16. “I don’t know whether to kill him or just take notes!” – Chucky
17. “Okay, sport. We’re gonna have a little game of Chucky Says. Now Chucky says move your ass!” – Chucky
18. Andy Barclay: “Where are we going now?”
Kyle: “The only place we can go: home.”
19. “The only person that I let in on the fact that I was still alive was a six-year-old kid. I’m gonna be six years old again. Well, John, it’s been fun, but I gotta go. I have a date with a six-year-old boy—and you have a date with death.” – Chucky
20. Chucky: “We’re friends ’til the end, remember?”
Andy Barclay: “This is the end, friend.”
Also read: Ghostface Quotes
Child’s Play Quotes That Prove Chucky’s Evil
21. “I’ll make you a deal. Kill Jake and I’ll let you live.” – Chucky
22. “Give me the boy, and I’ll let you live!” – Chucky
23. “Choke him! Kill him! Kill him now! Strangle him! Don’t let go!” – Chucky
24. “I’ve got you now Andy, and you know what I’m gonna do to you? I’m gonna cut off your legs too.” – Chucky
25. “This isn’t over you little sh*t. I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life as a plastic freak. Next time you’re alone, you’re mine!” – Chucky
26. “You hear this, you son of a b*tch! I’m gonna get you for this! I’m gonna get you and I’m gonna get Eddie, no matter what!” – Chucky
27. “Close your eyes and count to seven, when you wake you’ll be in Heaven with your friends. This is it, world! From now on, no more Mr. Good Guy.” – Chucky
28. “A lot of people believe that some joker here at the company must’ve tampered with the doll’s voice cassette. You know like ‘Hi, I’m Chucky. I’m the Lakeshore Strangler. And I’m gonna kill you!’” – Mattson
29. Andy Barclay: “Dr. Ardmore, Chucky’s here! Help me! He’s coming to kill me! He’s here! Chucky’s here!”
Dr. Ardmore: “I don’t see anybody.”
Andy Barclay: “But Chucky’s here. And he’s going to kill me. He’s going to kill me.”
Child’s Play Quotes to Highlight How the Characters Can Be Prone to Violence
38. “He told me never to tell about him or he’d kill me.” – Andy Barclay
39. “Just like the good ol’ days. Nothin’ like a good strangulation to get the circulation going’.” – Chucky
40. “Just shut up, and drive, before I kick your f*cking teeth in!” – Chucky
41. “Andy was telling the truth. Chucky is alive and he killed Eddie Caputo.” – Karen Barclay
42. Tyler: “Barclay was right. You’re not a Good Guy.”
Chucky: “Sorry, kid, you got me. I’m bad.”
43. Andy Barclay: “Yes. He said Aunt Maggie was a real b*tch, and got what she deserved.”
Karen Barclay: “Andy, how can you say something so horrible?”
Andy Barclay: “I didn’t say it. Chucky did.”
44. Jack Santos: “Do you have any idea why your Aunt Maggie fell out of that window?”
Andy Barclay: “Yes.”
Jack Santos: “Could you tell me why?”
Andy Barclay: “Because she saw Chucky and it scared her so much, she fell out.”
45. Karen Barclay: “Chucky’s been talking to you too, hasn’t he? What’s he been saying?”
Andy Barclay: “His real name is Charles Lee Ray—and he’s been sent down from heaven by Daddy—to play with me.”
Chilling Child’s Play Quotes for Those Curious About Chucky’s Weakness
30. “The heart! Shoot him in the heart!” – Karen Barclay
31. “No! I’m turning human again? If I don’t get out of this body soon, I’m screwed.” – Chucky
32. Chucky: “I didn’t think anybody could hurt me. But last night I got shot. Know something? It hurt. It hurt like a son of a b*tch. It even bled. Why is that, John?”
Dr. Death: “You’re turning human?”
33. Dr. Death: “The more time you spend in that body, the more human you become.”
Chucky: “You mean I have to live the rest of my life in this body? No f*cking way! You got me into this, you get me out!”
Child’s Play Quotes That Reveal the Truth About Chucky
34. “How I found out the doll was alive. See, I threatened to throw him in the fireplace. Then all of a sudden, he came alive in my hand. I dropped him and then he ran out of the apartment.” – Karen Barclay
35. “I took him home to my apartment, I was about to throw away the box when we came in, the batteries fell out. Don’t you see? He’s been moving and talking for days without any batteries in him.” – Karen Barclay
36. Det. Mike Norris: “It’s an abandoned wreck of a store. Why don’t you believe me? It was struck by lightning the night Charles Lee Ray died.”
Karen Barclay: “How do you know that?”
Det. Mike Norris: ”Because I was there! I was the man who killed him!”
37. Karen Barclay: “Talk to me, or I’ll throw you in the fire!”
Chucky: “You stupid b*tch! You filthy sl*t! I’ll teach you to f*ck with me!”
Short Child’s Play Quotes and One-Liners That Will Make You Cringe
46. “Sometimes I scare myself.” – Chucky
47. “Presto! you’re dead!” – Chucky
48. “Time to play!” – Chucky
49. “Don’t f*ck with the Chuck.” – Chucky
50. “How’s it hanging, Phil?” – Chucky
Which of the Movies in the Franchise Have You Watched?
Child’s Play’s plot revolves around a doll possessed by serial killer Charles Lee Ray. The first movie was such a success that they produced seven more! With that, Chucky became one of the most iconic villains in movie history and maybe even the most famous in the horror genre!
Chucky attempted to persuade weak-willed children to commit evil acts. This was until he met Andy, a boy who put a stop to his evil plans and rejected his bad thoughts. He was such a pure, kind, and quick-witted child who realized that Chucky was a bad influence on him.
He understood that Chucky was only his friend on the outside and was only using him to exact revenge. Despite the scary things he experienced, he remained strong and defeated Chucky in the end.
Yes, Child’s Play is a scary and thrilling movie. But, we cannot forget that Child’s Play is an excellent movie franchise for teaching children to choose friends wisely and forgive those who have wronged them.
Which of these Child’s Play quotes helped you overcome your fears? What lessons did you learn from Chucky and Andy? Comment below!