These effectiveness quotes will help make all your hopes and dreams possible through hard work!
When we’re effective, we can achieve our desired results through our effort. To do this, we plan out how we go about things and then apply and execute our plan to get closer to our goals.
Working hard will be your driving force. However, aside from working, you need to ensure that what you’re doing produces concrete and tangible results. If not, you might have to rethink your methods as they’re ineffective.
To help you discern whether your actions will lead to effectiveness or not, read through this list of quotes we’ve collected.
Read through to the end and shape yourself to become a more effective person when it comes to reaching your goals!
Check out the list below.
Best Effectiveness Quotes
1. “Don’t worry about being effective. Just concentrate on being faithful to the truth.” – Dorothy Day
2. “Effectiveness is doing the things that get you closer to your goals. Efficiency is performing a given task—whether important or not—in the most economical manner possible. Being efficient without regard to effectiveness is the default mode of the universe.” – Tim Ferriss
3. “Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out.” – Stephen Covey
4. “Efficiency is the foundation for survival. Effectiveness is the foundation for success.” – Anonymous
5. “Seeing what is not effective is effective for understanding what is effective.” – Robert Venturi
6. “Organizational effectiveness does not lie in that narrow-minded concept called rationality. It lies in the blend of clear-headed logic and powerful intuition.” – Henry Mintzberg
7. “To increase your effectiveness, make your emotions subordinate to your commitments.” – Brian Koslow
8. “Time should be assessed as seconds, minutes, and hours so as to be maximized effectively.” – Sunday Adelaja
9. “Naturalness is the basis of effectiveness.” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Famous Quotes on Effectiveness
10. “You think effectiveness with people and efficiency with things.” – Stephen Covey
11. “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
12. “You’re efficient when you do something with minimum waste. And you’re effective when you’re doing the right something.” – Tom DeMarco
13. “Never underestimate the effectiveness of a straight cash bribe.” – Claud Cockburn
14. “My effectiveness is best placed in solving problems through federal solutions.” – George Nethercutt
15. “Sales is an experiment—there’s no right or wrong, just varying degrees of effectiveness. Our job is to constantly seek ways we can increase our effectiveness.” – Jill Konrath
16. “The goal isn’t innovation. The goal is effectiveness. We strive for innovation because we want to be effective.” – Tim Stevens
17. “Flying off the handle sometimes causes hammers and humans to lose their heads, as well as their effectiveness.” – William Al Ward
18. “The race for quality has no finish line—so technically, it’s more like a death march. Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things.” – Anonymous
19. “The depth of your mythology is the extent of your effectiveness.” – John C. Maxwell
20. “Effectiveness is best measured by results over time.” – Richard Tyler
Effectiveness Quotes That Will Improve Your Life
21. “To be productive, effective, and to live a life of understanding and wisdom is not to waste time.” – Sunday Adelaja
22. “You can only be fulfilled and accomplished in life when you effectively maximize yourself.” – Sunday Adelaja
23. “Destroying is a necessary function in life. Everything has its season, and all things eventually lose their effectiveness and die.” – Margaret J. Wheatley
24. “Effectiveness in life is a measure of how many products you are able to produce in life.” – Sunday Adelaja
25. “Life management is not about busyness; it is about productiveness and effectiveness—major on the major things in life, not the minors.” – Farshad Asl
26. “To keep a diary is to attempt a difficult literary form. Its effectiveness is likely to derive from a special blend of honesty and appetite for life that gives the power to record everyday happenings while magically freeing them from banality and triviality.” – William Plomer
Effectiveness Quotes for Those Who Seek Success and Excellence
27. “Time utilization and effectiveness is a major marker for success.” – Sunday Adelaja
28. “To me, success means effectiveness in the world, that I am able to carry my ideas and values into the world—that I am able to change it in positive ways.” – Maxine Hong Kingston
29. “If you can successfully convert your time effectively, you will become unstoppable, and your success will amaze the world.” – Sunday Adelaja
Effectiveness Quotes to Help You Manage Your Time Better
30. “You have to discover how best you can manage your time to carry out your work effectively.” – Sunday Adelaja
31. “Good time management requires a shift in focus from activities to results, being busy isn’t the same as being effective, ironically the opposite is always closer to the truth.” – Anath Lee Wales
32. “Time is one of the free resources, the choice is yours, you either waste it or use it effectively.” – Anath Lee Wales
33. “If there is any one secret of effectiveness, it is concentration. Effective executives do first things first, and they do one thing at a time.” – Peter Drucker
34. “While you can think in terms of efficiency in dealing with time, a principle-centered person thinks in terms of effectiveness in dealing with people.” – Stephen Covey
35. “If you convert your time effectively, it will take you places you never dreamed possible.” – Sunday Adelaja
36. “It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
37. “Consider your time valuable and manage it effectively and efficiently. Don’t waste it. Produce high-quality products that will inspire others. Make it a point of duty to add value to your work during the progress. Don’t settle for less; make it your best, strive to win the test!” – Joseph S. Spence Sr.
38. “The best way to effectively use time is to schedule it.” – Sunday Adelaja
39. “To be an effective time user, you must make sure you are spending your time on only what is important.” – Sunday Adelaja
Also read: Time Management Quotes
Effectiveness Quotes to Shape You Into a Great Leader
40. “Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out.” – Stephen Covey
41. “Growing, for leaders, is like oxygen to a deep sea diver. Without learning and growing, leaders die in terms of their effectiveness.” – Ken Blanchard
42. “If the ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step we take just gets us to the wrong place faster.” – Stephen Covey
43. “As a leader, you must consistently drive effective communication. Meetings must be deliberate and intentional—your organizational rhythm should value purpose over habit and effectiveness over efficiency.” – Chris Fussell
44. “If you so choose, every mistake can lead to greater understanding and effectiveness. If you so choose, every frustration can help you to be more patient and more persistent.” – Ralph Marston
45. “Objective leaders identify their unproductive mental models and tweak them for greater effectiveness.” – Elizabeth Thornton
46. “The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say ‘I.’ They don’t think ‘I.’ They think ‘we;’ they think ‘team.’” – Tom Peters
More Effectiveness Quotes for Work and Business
47. “A business of high principle generates greater drive and effectiveness because people know that they can do the right thing decisively and with confidence.” – Marvin Bower
48. “No partnership between two independent companies, no matter how well run, can match the speed, effectiveness, responsiveness, and efficiency of a solely owned company.” – Edward Whitacre, Jr.
49. “Efficiency without effectiveness misses the purpose. Effectiveness without efficiency misses all the profit. Effectiveness with efficiency brings performance.” – Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu
50. “The effectiveness of work increases according to geometric progression if there are no interruptions.” – Andre Maurois
Did These Effectiveness Quotes Improve Your Ability to Perform Better?
Effectiveness is a value that helps us become more intentional in life. When we work with effectiveness in mind, we know that whatever we’re doing has a purpose and should lead to something beneficial. With effectiveness, we carefully consider what we want to pursue and then work on them with the most efficient processes in mind.
Doing so will help us cultivate better habits geared toward success. We don’t develop or improve ourselves aimlessly. Instead, we shape ourselves into better individuals who are more equipped to effectively pursue every endeavor we plan to undertake.
So, whenever you move toward a goal, ask yourself: is this the most effective way to go about things? Will my actions produce actual, concrete, and tangible results? If not, go back, reconsider your plans, and try again.
With that, we hope this collection was able to serve as your motivation to go about things effectively and efficiently. Focus on the path that will make your dreams come true!