Boost your productivity with these top 60 time management quotes!
Time management is the process of planning, prioritizing, and organizing your time. We use it so that we can be as productive as possible.
With the increasing number of distractions in our lives, managing our time has become a necessity for any kind of success.
The good news is that there are some basic ways to keep ourselves on track with these tasks.
The most fundamental method of managing your time is to be on top of appointments, deadlines, and events.
This is important both at work and at home, and there are many different ways to do it!
You can set reminders and notes on your computer, phone, and office wall; even an old-fashioned desk calendar will help you stay organized.
Read this list and start your journey toward being more efficient. We believe that it will help you improve your planning skills and productivity!
Let’s get started!
Best Time Management Quotes
1. “Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else.” – Peter F. Drucker
2. “Boundary setting is really a huge part of time management.” – Jim Loehr
3. “I must govern the clock, not be governed by it.” – Golda Meir
4. “Time management is really personal management, life management, and management of yourself.” – Brian Tracy
5. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have 24-hour days.” – Zig Ziglar
6. “This is the key to time management—to see the value of every moment.” – Menachem Mendel Schneerson
7. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year—and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade.” – Tony Robbins
8. “Time is the most valuable coin in your life. You and you alone will determine how that coin will be spent. Be careful that you do not let other people spend it for you.” – Carl Sandburg
9. “Time management is a misnomer—the challenge is to manage ourselves.” – Stephen Covey
10. “Time management is the key. Although it seems hectic, as long as you manage your time properly, you can get everything done.” – John Cena
Time Management Quotes That’ll Push You Toward Success
11. “Time is the most precious element of human existence. The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time.” – Denis Waitley
12. “You’ve got to know what you want. This is central to acting on your intentions. When you know what you want, you realize that all that is left then is time management. You’ll manage your time to achieve your goals because you clearly know what you’re trying to achieve in your life.” – Patch Adams
13. “Time management success always leaves evidence of effort, follow-through, productivity, and achievement.” – Ty Howard
Also read: Success Quotes
Time Management Quotes for Those Who Want to Be Efficient
14. “Time = life; therefore, waste your time and waste of your life, or master your time and master your life.” – Alan Lakein
15. “Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week.” – Charles Richards
16. “We must use time creatively and forever realize that the time is always hoped to do great things.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
17. “Ordinary people merely think how they shall spend their time; a man of talent tries to use it.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
18. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
19. “One way effective time management benefits you is that it makes you productive and efficient.” – Ahad Gill
Short Time Management Quotes to Keep In Mind
20. “Time management is essentially a set of competencies.” – Stephen Covey
21. “You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” – Charles Buxton
22. “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
23. “Align your time management with your goals.” – Anonymous
24. “You can only manage time if you track it right.” – Robert Kiyosaki
25. “All time management begins with planning.” – Tom Greening
26. “Time management is essential for a work-life balance.” – Rajen Jani
27. “The secret to modern life is finding the measure in time management.” – Hugh Jackman
28. “Those who make the worst of their time most complain about its shortness.” – La Bruyere
29. “It’s not that we have little time, but more that we waste a good deal of it.” – Seneca
30. “If you truly desire to be great, you must understand time management.” – Sunday Adelaja
Time Management Quotes to Help You Prioritize the Important Things
31. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four hours sharpening the ax.” – Abraham Lincoln
32. “Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent, and not enough time on what is important.” – Steven Covey
33. “If you want to make good use of your time, you’ve got to know what’s most important and then give it all you’ve got.” – Lee Iacocca
34. “Time management is all about distinguishing between what is important for you and what simply lures you into useless activities.” – Dr. Prem Jaygasi
35. “Managing your time without priorities is like shooting randomly and calling whatever you hit the target.” – Peter Turla
Also read: Priorities Quotes
Deep Time Management Quotes to Ponder On
36. “Defer no time. Delays have dangerous ends.” – William Shakespeare
37. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
38. “The shorter way to do many things is to only do one thing at a time.” – Mozart
39. “People who never have any time on their hands are those who do the least.” – George C. Lichtenberg
40. “One cannot manage too many affairs: like pumpkins in the water, one pops up while you try to hold down the other.” – Chinese Proverb
41. “Better to be three hours too soon than a minute too late.” – William Shakespeare
42. “A man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life.” – Charles Darwin
43. “Time is the scarcest resource, and unless it is managed, nothing else can be managed.” – Peter Drucker
44. “You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.” – Tony Morgan
Time Management Quotes That’ll Make You More Organized
45. “Time management requires self-discipline, self-mastery, and self-control more than anything else.” – Brian Tracy
46. “The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained.” – Alexis Carrel
47. “A plan is what. A schedule is when. It takes both a plan and a schedule to get things done.” – Peter Turla
48. “Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we head our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have.” – John C. Maxwell
49. “Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well.” – Louisa May Alcott
50. “He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.” – Victor Hugo
51. “It’s how we spend our time here, and now that really matters. If you are fed up with the way you have come to interact with time, change it.” – Marcia Wieder
52. “Think ahead. Don’t let day-to-day operations drive out planning.” – Donald Rumsfeld
More Time Management Quotes That You Should Add to Your Must-Read List
53. “To do two things at once is to do neither.” – Publius Syrus
54. “Time management is the mantra of my life.” – Vir Das
55. “I’ve learned time management, organization—and I have priorities.” – Tory Burch
56. “No, my entire life is planned. It’s called time management.” – Sean Haye
57. “It’s surprising how much free time and productivity you gain when you lose the busyness in your mind.” – Brittany Burgunder
58. “Essential to time management is a change in focus, a change from being busy to a focus on outcomes.” – Anonymous
59. “I am definitely going to take a course on time management, just as soon as I can work it into my schedule.” – Louis E. Boone
60. “Poor time management leads to stress and overwhelm and in return leads to procrastination on the things you need to succeed.” – Anonymous
Did This Collection Make You See the Importance of Time Management?
Everyone knows how important it is to manage time effectively. But, many still struggle.
Productivity, after all, is an uphill battle. The good news is that you can succeed. You just have to know what you’re doing and do it consistently.
The first step to improving your time management skills is to set some goals for yourself. If you want to manage your time, you should know exactly what you want to do with it. It’s essential to understand where your time will go—if not, you’ll be ineffective.
Once you know what your goal is, next, prioritize tasks based on importance. Writing down the essential things will remind you of what will actually contribute to your growth. This will help you stay on track no matter how hectic things get.
By mastering these things, you’ll slowly but surely become more efficient and effective in whatever task you’re working on. Remember, with proper time management, you’ll have no fear of getting sidetracked from your dreams and aspirations!
With that, we hope these time management quotes were able to give you the skills you need to lead a successful life. Never let unproductivity and procrastination get in the way of reaching your highest potential!