Read these Encanto quotes and start your journey toward recognizing your own uniqueness, strengths, and talents!
Everyone in this world has something unique about them. As humans, we’re all special in our own ways, and we have our own imperfections and quirks. However, just because we’re all different from one another doesn’t make one superior.
In this beautiful Disney movie entitled Encanto, we learn about the Madrigal family and their one-of-a-kind powers. But, among them is Mirabel, who seemingly has no magic within her—she’s seen as ordinary and mundane. This causes her to be self-conscious because she thinks she doesn’t belong in her family.
But, as the movie progresses, we understand that each of us in this world has some sort of magic within. We all have the power to make a change and impact people positively. So, read on to learn more about this lesson, Mirabel, and the rest of the Madrigal family!
And don’t forget to check out these Aladdin quotes and Turning Red quotes.
Best Encanto Quotes
1. “Even in our darkest moments, there’s light where you least expect it.” – Mirabel Madrigal
2. “Gift or no gift, I am just as special as the rest of my family.” – Mirabel Madrigal
3. “Nothing could ever be broken that we can’t fix together.” – Mirabel Madrigal
4. “I’m tired of perfect. I want real.” – Isabela Madrigal
5. Mirabel Madrigal: “What do you think my gift will be?”
Alma Madrigal: “You are a wonder, Maribel Madrigal. Whatever gift awaits will be just as special as you.”
6. “I was given a miracle. A second chance. And I was so afraid to lose it that I lost sight of who our miracle was for.” – Alma Madrigal
7. “All I need is a change. All I need is a chance.” – Mirabel Madrigal
8. “The miracle is not some magic that you’ve got. The miracle is you.” – Mirabel Madrigal
9. “If the magic is here, help me save the miracle.” – Alma Madrigal
10. “You’re exactly what this family needs. You just need to see it.” – Bruno Madrigal
Encanto Quotes That Are Simply Magical
11. “My gift wasn’t helping the family, but I love my family.” – Bruno Madrigal
12. “We don’t talk about Bruno!” – Pepa Madrigal
13. “You can’t hurry the future.” – Bruno Madrigal
14. “If I could shake the crushing weight of expectations, would that free some room up for joy? Or relaxation? Or simple pleasure?” – Luisa Madrigal
15. “How do you help a family miracle? You hug your sister.” – Bruno Madrigal
16. “Surrounded by the exceptional, it’s easy to feel unexceptional.” – Agustín Madrigal
More Encanto Quotes for Disney Movie Lovers
17. “We must protect our home. We must protect our family.” – Alma Madrigal
18. “Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap.” – Mirabel Madrigal
19. “I will never be good enough for you. Will I? No matter how hard I try. No matter how hard any of us tries. Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabela won’t be perfect enough. Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him.” – Mirabel Madrigal
20. “You’re just as special as anyone else in this family.” – Julieta Madrigal
Which Member of the Madrigal Family Do You Relate to the Most?
Encanto is a Disney movie that has captured the hearts of millions of people all across the globe. How can it not when every scene has some catchy tunes, and every character has something meaningful to teach its viewers? Yes, it’s a movie targeted toward the younger generations, but the morals it contains are things that each family member could learn from.
For one, we learn that trying to please everyone is futile. Everyone has their own opinions about how others should act. If you try to conform to everyone’s tastes, you’ll veer away from your authentic self; what’s more, you can never please everyone, so why bother denying yourself what you want?
Another vital lesson we can learn is that everyone has his own magic within them. It might not seem evident at first glance, but our differences make us special and unique. This way, we can contribute something positive to the world that no other person can.
Lastly, Encanto teaches us that family will always be family. We may disagree and quarrel at times. But, at the end of the day, you can never count on anyone else to be 100% on your side aside from your loved ones.
With that, we hope we were able to open your eyes to the wonderful lessons you can only gain from Encanto. Make sure to keep these lessons in mind whenever you watch the movie!