We’ve got 65 fake people quotes that’ll help you find the ones who would support you, no matter what!
Throughout our lifetimes, we’ll come across countless people. Some will stay and make a mark in our lives, while some will just come and go.
However, no matter who you come across, you should remember to make sure they are people who will be truthful to you. After all, it’s a sad fact that the world is full of people who can easily hurt you if you let them.
This is precisely why you must be wary of fake people! Two-faced people seem friendly on the outside and seem to be looking out for you.
So, you must always remain vigilant. You need to observe and look for any indications that they are fake people just trying to get close to you for selfish reasons.
It’s not that easy to make fake people out. So, we’ve collected the most relevant and wisest fake people quotes below to help you!
And don’t miss out these fake friends quotes and betrayal quotes.
Best Fake People Quotes
1. “Stay away from fake people because you don’t know when they will throw you.” – Anonymous
2. “Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.” – Hikigaya Hachiman
3. “There are people that will give you time when it shines, then fade away when it shades.” – Anthony Liccione
4. “Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.” – London Mond
5. “Fake people talk about other people being fake. Real people worry about their business and nobody else’s.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
6. “Time passes, and you begin to see people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.” – Scarlet Koop
7. “Fake people are like soap bubbles; they pop out when the sun shines brightly.” – Chiranjude Bird
8. “Life is full of fake people, but before you decide to judge them, make sure you are not one of them.” – Anonymous
9. “Time will expose everything because fake things and people don’t last long in life.” – Anonymous
10. “Fake people always stay with you in your good times and leave you in your bad times.” – Anonymous
Quotes About Fake People
11. “People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.” – Keri Hilson
12. “Fake people come to your life to teach you a lesson that doesn’t trust anybody easily.” – Anonymous
13. “Fake people show their colors when they have no use for you anymore.” – Anonymous
14. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
15. “Fake people are like costume jewelry: they look great for a while, then all of a sudden, their true selves ‘shine’ through.” – Nitya Prakash
16. “Fake people will always hate you because you are better than them, so move forward and stay away.” – Anonymous
17. “Every coin has two sides, just like most people have two faces.” – Rashida Rowe
Sarcastic Fake People Quotes
18. “Fake: it’s the latest trend, and everyone seems to be in style.” – Haleigh Kemmerly
19. “Being fake is so common now that being real is seen as offensive.” – Chris Ruden
20. “People wear a mask of lies, so they look attractive, so be careful.” – Muhammad Saqib
21. “I hate two-faced people. It is so hard to decide which face to slap first.” – Anonymous
22. “People say they hate having fake people around, but when you keep it real, they hate you even more. People don’t like the truth.” – DeMarcus Cousins
23. “The most dangerous among us come dressed as angels, and we learn too late they are the devil in disguise.” – Carlos Wallace
24. “When people are two-faced, the only thing you know for sure is that you can’t trust either of them.” – Anonymous
25. “Sometimes you have to take people for who they say they are because eventually the person they really are will be revealed.” – Anonymous
26. “Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake, and some people are real good at being fake.” – Anonymous
Fake People Quotes on Betrayal and Pain
27. “Some people’s fake is more honest than other people’s real.” – Stephen Chbosky
28. “People will stab you in the back and then ask why you are bleeding.” – Anonymous
29. “If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.” – Carlos Wallace
30. “Fake people will insult you in front of the whole world, but those who are true to you will insult you more but in private.” – Shizra
31. “Your enemies are not so far from you. They laugh with you, they give you advice, and they eat with you. God, expose them.” – Gugu Mofokeng
32. “Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. They pretend to be your friend first.” – Steve Irwin
33. “A person can pretend to be something that they’re not; for some, long. Until it comes to a time, you do something that annoys them. That’s when they blow up, and the true part of them starts to come out. Watch out for those fakers.” – Dianerste Ross
34. “We have to be cautious of who we allow in our circle because a frenemy can be more destructive than an enemy.” – Angel Moreira
35. “It’s funny how the people who know the least about you, always have the most to say.” – Auliq Ice
Short Fake People Quotes
36. “Life is too short for fake butter or fake people.” – Karen Salmansohn
37. “If real scares you, you’re fake.” – Chris Morgan
38. “Sometimes, it is not the people who change; it is the mask that falls off.” – Anonymous
39. “Fake people are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.” – Anonymous
40. “When you see the genuine, you don’t deal with the fakes anymore.” – Nima Davani
41. “Fake people don’t surprise me anymore; loyal people do.” – Anonymous
42. “People only throw shade on what’s shining.” – Genereux Philip
43. “Fake people always think others are fake.” – Tomichan Matheikal
44. “Society has become so fake that the truth actually bothers people.” – Chanda Kaushik
45. “Fake people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a beautiful day.” – Anonymous
Fake People Quotes on Moving on and Letting Go
46. “Life is all about losing friends, the people you know. So, just that you get better at finding the ones worth suffering for.” – Mohit Kaushik
47. “Cut off fake people for real reasons, not real people for fake reasons.” – Ritu Ghatourey
48. “You don’t evolve with fake friends or people that are not on your level. It’s much better to stay alone; then you can evolve.” – Cristi Cris
49. “They may take you for a fool, promise to shower you with the world, use their canny devastating tongue to manipulate and dominate your mind, but it’s better to put them bullshit people at arm’s length rather than falling into the arms of infidelity.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
Fake People Quotes About Those You Need to Stay Away From
50. “Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
51. “People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful.” – Muhammad Saqib
52. “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” – Ismail Haniyeh
53. “Make sure the lions you roll with aren’t snakes in disguise.” – Genereux Philip
54. “The fake and scoundrel-minded people never come out from the curtain since they cannot face the truth and reality.” – Ehsan Sehgal
55. “Fake people are only nice when it’s convenient for them, or they usually have a hidden agenda. Genuinely nice people go out of their way to help others, and they have an honest heart. Stick with the ones who never let you down and keep their promises. You can’t fake that.” – Anonymous
56. “The fake people do not dare to come out from their mask and face the truth of the real ones.” – Ehsan Sehgal
57. “And when you talk to them, they make you feel that they care about you to keep you engaged with them, but in reality, they don’t give care but are curious about what you are up to in life.” – Aiyaz Uddin
Deep Fake People Quotes to Calm Your Tired Heart
58. “Make no mistake about it, people who say they love you but cannot be happy for your success do not love you.” – Germany Kent
59. “Fake people hate honesty. It’s the lies that keep them feeling good about themselves and their lives. So share your true feelings about their actions and watch how they fade away.” – Anonymous
60. “Fake people have a hard time attaching themselves to people who have good self-esteem. Because people who feel good about themselves won’t put up with them.” – Anonymous
61. “Stop texting first and see how many dead plants you’ve been watering.” – Anonymous
62. “I prefer to surround myself with people who reveal their imperfection, rather than people who fake their perfection.” – Charles F. Glassman
63. “In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is in black and white until later their true colors come out.” – Anthony Liccione
64. “Fake people have no identity; they are just a number, not anywhere near a comma.” – Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
65. “Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back.” – Himanshu Chhabra
Did This Collection Help You Identify the Fake People in Your Life?
Life is no doubt a scary place to navigate alone. However, no matter how true that statement is, remember that it’s much harder to journey into the world with fake people by your side.
If you do so, who knows what kind of pain and betrayal you’ll experience in your lifetime? After all, fake people are just with you because of their own selfish intentions.
Fake people aren’t friends with you because they genuinely want you to succeed. If the people you’re with aren’t genuinely concerned about your well-being, they can quickly leave you when you encounter an obstacle.
This will leave you devastated and pained. However, remember that you don’t need fake people in life; keeping them by your side will only lead you to a destructive path that’ll keep you chained down!
So, once you realize or have an inkling of who the fake people in your life are, cut them off immediately. Don’t wait for them to hurt you or turn their backs on you!
As long as you remain authentic and genuine, you’ll find true friends that will love and support you through all the zigzags of life. As you’ve learned from the fake people quotes above, never ever settle for less!