Here are 70 cheer up quotes you can use as life mottos or daily mantras!
We live in a world that’s full of challenges. Because of that, it’s a known fact that there will be inevitable failures along the way.
However, no matter how low you fall, remember to always cheer up! Another day will come, and you’ll have another chance to try again.
Never feel bad about your mistakes. As long as you have the courage and drive to try a second time, then all will turn out just fine!
Cheer up, and know that you have the power within you to achieve great things! Never give up, always look forward, and try your best when given a second chance.
If you need some encouragement, read the best cheer up quotes below. We’re sure the lines we’ve listed in this collection will convince you that it’s never too late!
Best Cheer up Quotes
1. “Cheer up, my dear. After every storm comes the sun. Happiness is waiting for you ahead.” – Anonymous
2. “Life is too short for us to dwell on sadness. Cheer up and live life to the fullest.” – Dexter Monterde
3. “Cheer up when the night comes, because mornings always give you another chance.” – Nicki Minaj
4. “Cheer up; do not let the small matters in life weigh you down. Don’t mess up your time hating anyone, life is too valuable.” – Anonymous
5. “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” – Mark Twain
6. “Nobody will ever love you quite the way you want them to. You just have to let them do their best. So cheer up and move on.” – Anonymous
7. “Let us be of cheer, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear are those which never come.” – Anonymous
8. “Beloved, life is given to us not to be sad, but to enjoy it to the fullest! Cheer up!” – Anonymous
9. “Cheer up, and let the trials of today build you a stepping stone to overcome tomorrow’s obstacles.” – Anonymous
10. “People will always throw stones in your path. What will happen depends on what you make out of it—a wall or a bridge! So cheer up and move on.” – Anonymous
11. “Once the storm calms down, we see the sun’s rays penetrating through the clouds. In life, joy will always come after difficulties. Do not bear the burden alone, we will overcome everything together. Cheer up!” – Anonymous
12. “When you don’t see your life moving in the right direction, don’t worry; take the left. Cheer up and keep walking.” – Anonymous
Inspirational Quotes to Cheer Someone Up
13. “Cheer up. Although life may not be easy now, in the end, it’s all worth it. Everything will get better in time. So smile!” – Anonymous
14. “Life is not a smooth journey; there are tough days on the way and, at the same time, good days. Cheer up for a good day is coming.” – Anonymous
15. “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.” – Anonymous
16. “Take a moment and look around; just imagine what the world is willing to offer if we just stretched our hands to receive. Cheer up, and open your heart and mind to see happiness around you.” – Anonymous
17. “Cheer up, my love; remember that failures destroy people only if they give up. A strong person comes out of every trial as a strong person, so do not fear.” – Anonymous
18. “Five ups of life: buckle up, start up, keep it up, don’t give up, cheer up.” – Anonymous
19. “Smile when in leisure. Smile when in pain. Smile when troubles pour like rain. Smile when someone hurts your feelings, coz you know, smiling always starts the healing!” – Anonymous
20. “Keep believing, keep growing. Heaven will be cheering you on today, tomorrow, forever.” – Anonymous
21. “Cheer up now, you faint-hearted warrior. Not only has Christ traveled the road, but He has defeated your enemies.” – Anonymous
22. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it,’ when things are tough.” – Richard M. DeVos
Short Cheer up Quotes to Make You Feel Better
23. “Chin up, buttercup, everything’s gonna be okay.” – Anonymous
24. “Cheer up; tomorrow is another chance.” – Anonymous
25. “Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and you will be happy.” – Anonymous
26. “Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.” – Anonymous
27. “Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.” – Anonymous
28. “The best of healers is good cheer.” – Anonymous
29. “Cheer up, buttercup. Storms don’t last forever.” – Anonymous
30. “Sweat dries, blood clots, bones heal. Suck it up, princess.” – Adam Cassidy
31. “Chin up, princess, or the crown slips.” – Anonymous
Cheer up Quotes for Her
32. “Cheer up, sweet beautiful girl! You are going to love again, and it will be magnificent.” – Anonymous
33. “Cheer up, my girl; you can overcome anything if you put your mind to it.” – Anonymous
34. “When I’m with you, all the problems disappear, and your laughter heals my heart. Do not be sad, my dear, every day is a new chance to fix everything.” – Anonymous
35. “Sweet girl, I care about you, especially when I see you sad. It doesn’t matter what difficulties you’ll face in your life, or how awful you will feel; just know that I will always be next to you. I will defend you and soothe you. Cheer up!” – Anonymous
36. “He’s going to be sorry he lost you; stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain, and remember what an incredible girl you are.” – Anonymous
Cheer up Quotes for Him
37. “He could always materialize and sort things out personally. But he liked people to believe that all the bad things that happened to them were just fate and destiny. It was one of the few things that cheered him up.” – Terry Pratchett
38. “Do not be tempted to remain in your sunken place. Rise up! Cheer up! And never give up!” – Michael Bassey Johnson
39. “Cheer up, handsome. There is good meaning in the phrase, ‘Happiness is a choice.’ Choose to be happy today no matter what you are going through.” – Anonymous
40. “It is men like you that society looks up to; you set a good epitome to many. So be strong and have faith to face today’s challenges with optimism.” – Anonymous
41. “If I ever feel like I’m messing up, making the worst decisions, or I’m just lesser than—if I’m being self-deprecating—I just think, ‘Cheer up, dude, you’re a lot worse than you think.’ It makes me laugh. It takes me out of it.” – Noah Centineo
Cheer up Quotes for a Friend
42. “Some days will be bad days, some days will seem like it is raining, but it will be alright, friend.” – Anonymous
43. “It might take a long time, but things will be alright with time; please don’t lose hope. Cheer up, my sweet friend.” – Anonymous
44. “Cheer up, my friend. God doesn’t give us what we can handle; God helps us handle what we are given.” – Anonymous
45. “I’ve got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I’ll cheer them on in their dreams.” – Anonymous
46. “Cheer up, my friend. After every night comes sunshine. Happiness is on your way, and you will enjoy every moment.” – Anonymous
47. “Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you. So when things go wrong, and you feel like giving up, remember—you’ve got me!” – Anonymous
48. “Cheer up, my friend, I will be here for you now and until the end of time, forever and ever, love.” – Anonymous
Cheer up Quotes for Those Going Through a Breakup
49. “Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you; feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would never give up on them.” – Anonymous
50. “If you’ve had a breakup, learn from it. Let the pain make you stronger. There’s someone out there that isn’t like the rest. You just have to keep looking and never give up hope.” – Anonymous
51. “Sometimes, your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.” – Anonymous
52. “Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.” – Anonymous
Cheer up Quotes to Read When You Are Stressed
53. “My entire life can be described in one sentence: it didn’t go as planned, and that’s okay.” – Anonymous
54. “There is something in you that others value most, be positive, and cheer up.” – Anonymous
55. “If you are still breathing, maybe it is not such a bad day after all.” – Anonymous
56. “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.” – Anonymous
57. “Every blunder behind us is giving a cheer for us, and only for those who were willing to fail are the dangers and splendors of life.” – Anonymous
Meaningful Cheer up Quotes for a Depressed Person
58. “After every storm, the sun will smile; for every problem, there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.” – William R. Alger
59. “Sometimes things are too big for cheering up. Sometimes the best way to make things better is just to let yourself be sad for a little bit.” – Lisa Graff
60. “There was no more meaningless phrase in all of language than, ‘Cheer up! The only way to get someone to cheer up was to help them forget, and saying, ‘Cheer up’ had quite the opposite effect, only reminding the person why he or she was depressed in the first place.” – Koji Suzuki
61.“It is the hopeful, buoyant, cheerful attitude of mind that wins. Optimism is a success builder, pessimism an achievement killer.” – Anonymous
62. “The people who are always trying to cheer others up are unhappy themselves.” – Anonymous
63. “When you’re lonely, have a cup of tea. Read a good book. Breathe. Know that even the saddest moments will come to an end eventually.” – Anonymous
Funny Cheer up Quotes to Bring You Positivity
64. “Don’t worry if you had a bad day; remember there are people who have their ex’s name tattooed on their body.” – Anonymous
65. “Cheer up. Right now, somebody somewhere is thinking about you naked.” – Anonymous
66. “How to cheer someone up: talk to them, eat something yummy, show a cute video, hug them, do something goofy, show a funny video.” – Anonymous
Cheer up Quotes That Are Perfect for Students
67. “You are awesome! Never forget that.” – Anonymous
68. “Stay positive, work hard, and make it happen.” – Anonymous
69. “If Plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.” – Anonymous
70. “Correction does much, but encouragement does more.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Were We Able to Cheer You up With This Collection of Quotes?
Feeling down once you’ve encountered failure is a natural human reaction. However, you must ingrain it in your mind that it’ll never be too late to try again.
No successful person in this world could reach the top without failing at least once. In fact, we’d bet that they also encountered hundreds and maybe even thousands of rejections or failed attempts before they even got one foot in the door.
You just need to have a positive mindset at all times. Moreover, you need to believe in yourself and be determined to try again.
To do this, you must cheer up right now! Get back up, brush off the dust, and try again!
Only after doing these things can you start your journey to the top once again. Cheer up; never let anything stop you from doing what you want.
With that, we hope this collection of cheer up quotes was able to inspire you. Make sure you keep the list in your bookmarks so you can quickly look back on the quotes if you need more encouraging words!