Let these Friday quotes lighten you up, make you laugh, and energize you for the upcoming weekend.
Everyone can agree that Fridays are one of the best parts of the week. It is the last day of the exhausting week at work or school and the start of a relaxing and happy weekend.
In fact, at this very moment, everyone you know is also probably eagerly awaiting the following Friday to come!
Often, Fridays are when people go all out and make the most unforgettable memories of their life.
In the morning, time goes very slow due to pending work, but it flashes so quickly at night because of all the fun. Maybe this is also the leading cause of our love-hate relationship with Friday.
So, if you can’t wait for the end of the week, then let these quotes energize you for a more productive Friday.
Prepare yourself for a collection full of wise pieces of advice and entertainment.
Start reading here.
Best Friday Quotes
1. “Friday fills my day with hope and happiness.” – Anthony T. Hincks
2. “Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” – El Fuego
3. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” – Byron Pulsifer
4. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!” – Kate Summers
5. “Make each day of the week like Friday, and your life will take on new enthusiasm.” – Byron Pulsifer
6. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week in a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” – Sade
7. “A good Friday can make you forget the long, cold week you had to survive for the last seven days. I hope this Friday will be a good Friday for you!” – Anonymous
8. “Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.” – Rebecca Black
9. “Friday is like a green light. You speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.” – Anonymous
10. “Friday—the golden child of the weekdays, the superhero of the workweek, the welcome wagon to the weekend.” – Anonymous
11. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways. You’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
12. “Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week.” – Catherine Pulsifer
Friday Quotes That Will Inspire You
13. “Life is good, especially on a Friday.” – Anonymous
14. “It feels good to be alive to see one more Friday in life. I know you love the day just as much as I do. Happy Friday! Have a great time!” – Anonymous
15. “It’s Friday morning, mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown, and let the monster see you smile!” – Napz Cherub Pellazo
16. “I look forward to Fridays because I know I have spent the week offering encouragement, solace, assistance, and goodwill to everyone I have met through my journey.” – Byron Pulsifer
17. “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” – Joel Osteen
18. “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” – Kate Summers
19. “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.” – Anonymous
Friday Quotes to Boost Your Energy at Work
20. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in the time to the next paycheck.” – Byron Pulsifer
21. “That which has been promised comes to those who look forward to Friday. These are the achievements made possible through perseverance and focus.” – Byron Pulsifer
22. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend, answering text messages and emails. Take a break. You will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” – Catherine Pulsifer
23. “Put your pencils down and close your books. No more teachers, no more school, you are free! Go lay down in the sun or watch a movie. It’s Friday. You deserve a break.” – Cardinal Maritime
Funny Friday Quotes
24. “Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.” – Anonymous
25. “Every Friday, I like to high-five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” – Nanea Hoffman
26. “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.” – West Lee
27. “Hi Friday, I’ve been looking for you since Monday.” – Anonymous
28. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” – James Johnson
29. “‘I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already,’ said no one in history, ever.” – Anonymous
30. “It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.” – Anonymous
31. “Friday is whispering to me, ‘An evening drink is okay on Fridays,’ so I can’t resist. Happy Friday to everyone!” – Anonymous
32. “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first.” – Anonymous
33. “I am instantly 70% nicer after 3 p.m. on Fridays.” – Anonymous
34. “Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together. I’m sorry you had to see me with Monday to Thursday, but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time.” – Anonymous
35. “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” – Amy Neftzger
36. “I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.” – Anonymous
37. “If you’ve got some news that you don’t want to get noticed, put it out Friday afternoon.” – David Gergen
38. “I don’t work on Fridays. I make appearances.” – Anonymous
Relatable Friday Quotes to Read Today
39. “How do you know it’s Friday? Look at everyone around you, counting down the seconds until the weekend starts.” – Anonymous
40. “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray, and Wednesday, too. Thursday, I don’t care about you. It’s Friday. I’m in love.” – The Cure
41. “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” – Noël Coward
42. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special, even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived, and you can indulge yourself a bit.” – Helen Mirren
43. “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” – Douglas Booth
44. “If Friday had a face, I would kiss it.” – Anonymous
45. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” – D.S. Mixell
46. “Who cares about Thursday’s happy hour when Friday is upon us?” – Anonymous
47. “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
48. “Not for nothing is their motto, T.G.I.F. ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends when they can go do what they really want to do.” – Richard Nelson Bolles
49. “Dear Friday, I am ready for all of the adventures that the weekend promises.” – Anonymous
50. “Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.” – Richard Nelson Bolles
Short Friday Quotes That Everyone Will Love
51. “Work starts on Monday. Life begins on Friday.” – Anonymous
52. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” – Chrissy Teigen
53. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” – Lou Brutus
54. “Without Friday, the weekend would be half over already.” – Anthony T. Hincks
Also read: Short Quotes
More Friday Quotes for People Who Want to Enjoy Life
55. “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves. They tend to spill over.” – Parag Tipnis
56. “You deserve a round of applause ’cause you made it to Friday alive.” – Anonymous
57. “I believe that it is a mandatory law of the universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” – Hanna Rhoades
58. “Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” – Nanea Hoffman
59. “Friday is sponsored by the anticipation of the weekend.” – Anonymous
60. “It’s finally Friday. I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.” – George Jones
Did These Friday Quotes Give You Strength to Get Through the Week?
Fridays can sometimes affect our productivity and will to perform our best in the workplace. The anticipation of the calming or exciting weekend weakens our ability to focus on our tasks, affecting our work.
However, it is also true that Friday is a day when everyone feels the happiest. This only shows how the idea of rest and relaxation can boost our mood and positively change our outlook. After all, for many people, Fridays are associated with fun and a break from all the stress.
Hopefully, these Friday quotes were able to inspire you to be more productive and made you look forward to the weekend. Make sure you revisit this list every time this day comes. We’re sure you’ll be in for a more fruitful week if you do so!
Which Friday quote is your favorite? Do you have other quotes to add to the collection? Leave a comment below.