If you’re a grandparent trying to find the perfect words to show your little princess how much you adore her, these granddaughter quotes are perfect for you!
Before people become grandparents, they are first parents of their own children. While in that phase, it’s said that no other love could trump it.
However, you’ll realize how inaccurate this statement is once you find out you will be having a grandchild, especially a granddaughter. A granddaughter’s presence in a grandmother or grandfather’s life can never be replaced.
After all, when you’re a grandparent, you no longer have the responsibilities you had as a parent. Now, it’s all about loving, spoiling, and having fun with your granddaughter.
Loving granddaughters is a totally different kind of love. To understand this emotion better, read the quotes we’ve gathered below.
And make sure to check out these daughter quotes.
Best Granddaughter Quotes
1. “Granddaughters are a glimpse of a hopeful and beautiful tomorrow.” – Anonymous
2. “God’s angels couldn’t be everywhere, so he sent granddaughters to fill our hearts with happiness and love.” – Anonymous
3. “If you want to know how angels feel in Heaven, just have a granddaughter.” – Anonymous
4. “A granddaughter is the reflection of the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the promises of the future.” – Anonymous
5. “My granddaughter has shown me that my heart can hold an infinite amount of love.” – Anonymous
6. “Having a granddaughter is the best thing about growing older.” – Anonymous
7. “Granddaughter, you are a bundle of pure energy, and you radiate hope and love.” – Anonymous
8. “Just when you think you have experienced all that life has to give, a granddaughter comes along to remind you just how much more love, joy, and life there is left to live.” – Anonymous
9. “Granddaughters: a beautiful reflection of yesterday, a joyful promise of tomorrow.” – Anonymous
10. “A granddaughter is a gift from above, one to cherish and to love.” – Anonymous
11. “God made granddaughters to give our lives variety, and to keep our hearts young. God draped each morning with sunshine and sprinkled each night with song.” – Rebecca Barlow Jordan
12. “Dear granddaughter, you’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, and everyone’s not going to be yours. And that is totally okay. Just be kind.” – Anonymous
13. “Granddaughters are angels sent from above to fill our hearts with never-ending love.” – Anonymous
14. “Granddaughters are God’s way of filling your life with happiness and laughter.” – Anonymous
Granddaughter Quotes That’ll Highlight Your Love for Her
15. “I didn’t know my heart could be so full of love until I saw my granddaughter for the first time.” – Anonymous
16. “A granddaughter leaves a sparkle in my eye and a sprinkle in my heart every time she meets me.” – Anonymous
17. “My heart is full of love for my granddaughter, but each time she smiles, it becomes fuller.” – Anonymous
18. “If I could give my granddaughter three things, it would be the confidence to always know her self-worth, the strength to chase her dreams, and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved she is.” – Anonymous
19. “A granddaughter is a treasure whose worth you cannot measure except by the love in your heart.” – Anonymous
20. “I love my granddaughter so much. I don’t know what I did to deserve her, but I am forever grateful she is a part of my life. She’s kind, strong, and wise beyond her years. I simply could not imagine my life without her.” – Anonymous
21. “My granddaughter is going to be surrounded with more love than she could ever want.” – Anonymous
22. “A granddaughter is someone you can laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.” – Anonymous
23. “Are you an angel? Yes, you are, for angels are often disguised as granddaughters.” – Anonymous
Proud of My Granddaughter Quotes to Send to Your Precious Princess
24. “Whenever I think about you being my granddaughter, I’m filled with overwhelming pride and gratitude.” – Anonymous
25. “To my granddaughter, I love you so. You are so special, I hope you know. With every day that passes by, you’re more the twinkle in my eye. So loving, so giving, a heart of gold, always my baby, even when I’m old. Your love shines through, for all to see. I feel so proud; you’re a part of me.” – Anonymous
26. “Your smile is charming, and your laughter is infectious. You are a stunning woman, and above all, you are my granddaughter.” – Anonymous
27. “To my granddaughter, I am so proud of you.” – Anonymous
28. “Dear granddaughter, if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.” – Anonymous
29. “I see all my hopes in life shining back at me in my granddaughter’s eyes.” – Anonymous
30. “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever been given is my granddaughter.” – Ace Frehley
31. “Granddaughters are called ‘grand’ for a reason.” – Anonymous
32. “Looking at my granddaughter makes me realize that I have done something very beautiful with my life.” – Anonymous
33. “The joys of my life are my granddaughters. They are beautiful. You don’t have to believe me. You can ask my wife. She’ll tell you.” – Dom DeLuise
34. “I adore her smile, I cherish her hugs, I admire her heart, but most of all, I love that she is my granddaughter.” – Anonymous
35. “What an honor it is watching your granddaughter grow into a strong, loving, and beautiful woman.” – Anonymous
Granddaughter Quotes From Loving Grandparents
36. “Dear granddaughter, it is up to you, and only you, to create a life you want to live. Find what makes you happy and whole, and surround yourself with it.” – Anonymous
37. “Dear granddaughter, you bring joy to my heart and light to my eyes. You are so precious, and I thank you for being an amazing addition to our family.” – Anonymous
38. “Granddaughter, you fill spaces in my heart I never knew existed.” – Anonymous
39. “Dear granddaughter, if you could only see yourself through my eyes, you would see how precious you are to me. You are the most precious being in the whole world.” – Anonymous
40. “Granddaughter, you’re all the good things I believe about life.” – Anonymous
41. “To my granddaughter, whenever you feel weak, remember the things that made you strong. Whenever you start to doubt yourself, remember those that believe in you.” – Anonymous
42. “Granddaughter, your rambunctious ways may drive your parents crazy, but they make me feel young and carefree again! I hope that you never lose your taste for adventure.” – Anonymous
43. “Granddaughter, you manage to be so many things all at once: intelligent, strong, beautiful, kind, and sassy. The thing I love most about you, though, is how loving you are. Thank you for filling my days with your smiles and laughter.” – Anonymous
44. “Life will not always be easy, my granddaughter, but never forget to look for the beauty in it.” – Anonymous
45. “Granddaughter, through you, I see the future. Through me, you’ll see the past. In the present, we’ll love one another as long as these moments last.” – Anonymous
46. “Dear granddaughter, I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Anonymous
Cute Granddaughter Quotes to Show Her Bond With Her Grandma
47. “Granddaughters and grandmas have a special bond that can’t be broken.” – Anonymous
48. “Granddaughters are born princesses, and grandmas teach them how to become queens.” – Anonymous
49. “Grandmothers love their granddaughters. It is an unsaid rule of life.” – Anonymous
50. “A grandma and granddaughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.” – Anonymous
51. “Grandmother and granddaughter from the start, best friends forever from the heart.” – Anonymous
52. “Granddaughters grow a bond with their grandmothers—a bond that cannot be torn apart by anything. A grandmother will walk along them through it all—help them through the highest points of their lives to the weakest. Grandmothers may pass, but the memories they left behind, will last forever.” – Anonymous
Quotes for Everyone Blessed With a Granddaughter
53. “When my granddaughter was born, I understood what being blessed really meant.” – Anonymous
54. “When you count your blessings, count your granddaughters twice.” – Anonymous
55. “Being blessed with a granddaughter brought life to a part of my heart that I never knew existed.” – Anonymous
56. “I’ve been given this blessing, which is my granddaughter. You’re no longer just you. You suddenly fit into the chest drawers of life.” – Joanna Lumley
57. “A granddaughter has a special way of reaching your heart with laughter, blessing your life with happiness, and filling your world with love.” – Anonymous
58. “Blessed are those who get the opportunity to snuggle, hug, spoil, pamper, boast, and brag about their granddaughters.” – Anonymous
59. “From the moment you hold your granddaughter in your arms for the very first time, everything changes. She makes your world grow bigger, and your heart fuller and life simply means more because she is in it.” – Anonymous
60. “There is nothing like the birth of a granddaughter to renew your spirit, brighten your days, and make the world a better place.” – Anonymous
Short Granddaughter Quotes
61. “A granddaughter is born to brighten the days of everyone around her.” – Anonymous
62. “Granddaughters are like sparkling gems in a grandmother’s eyes.” – Anonymous
63. “Granddaughters are the epitome of joy and love.” – Anonymous
64. “Granddaughters are the sparkles of life.” – Anonymous
65. “Granddaughters are more magical than rainbows and unicorns!” – Anonymous
66. “Granddaughters hold our hands for a while but hearts forever.” – Anonymous
67. “A granddaughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.” – Anonymous
Funny Granddaughter Quotes to Make You Laugh Out Loud
68. “My granddaughter is the adventurous co-conspirator I’ve always wanted.” – Anonymous
69. “My granddaughter and I don’t need instructions; we prefer delving into the unknown together.” – Anonymous
70. “Two things I dislike about my granddaughter—when she won’t take her afternoon nap, and when she won’t let me take mine.” – Gene Perret
71. “My granddaughter’s laughter is my favorite sound. The sound of her sleeping is a close second.” – Anonymous
More Granddaughter Quotes and Sayings to Keep In Your Heart
72. “A granddaughter is in your thoughts and always in your heart.” – Anonymous
73. “If I had a flower for every time my granddaughter made me smile, I’d have a garden to walk in forever.” – Anonymous
74. “There will never be a day like the day your granddaughter was born.” – Anonymous
75. “I dreamt of a miracle. It came in the form of my granddaughter.” – Anonymous
Which Quote Describes Your Granddaughter the Best?
Babies are such a blessing in one’s family. If you have a granddaughter, you have a little princess or lady you can spoil, take care of, love, and have adventures with!
Compared to raising a daughter, there’s a certain kind of freedom when caring for a granddaughter. While it’s a parent’s responsibility to ensure their daughter grows up well, grandparents are only there to enjoy their remaining life with their grandkids.
Yes, granddaughters still take after their grandparents, so you must still be mindful of how you act, talk, and view the world. However, more than that, they just want to play with you and spend time with you.
When you have a granddaughter, you’ll feel like your life has been given a new purpose. Because of that, we’re sure you’d like to show your little princess how much you adore and love her.
Aside from playing with her and spending quality time together, you can also send her some sweet messages and letters that she can always look back on when she grows up. It’s not easy to put our feelings into words, especially if those emotions involve deep and never-ending love for a person.
So, we hope this collection of granddaughter quotes was able to help you form the right words! Keep this collection in your bookmarks so you have a guide whenever you need help crafting a letter!