If you need some words to encourage you to show your best self to the world, read these let your light shine quotes!
No matter who we are or what position we have in society, each of us has a unique purpose in the world. As social beings, it’s our responsibility to inspire and encourage one another to do better each day.
However, because life can sometimes be harsh, we get stuck with all the negatives instead of radiating positive energy into the world. If we let only the bad parts of our life shine, how would we ever achieve lasting and true happiness?
Who knows, your light might also help others who are struggling to light their own. To get you started, we’ve got the best let your light shine quotes listed in this collection.
Best Let Your Light Shine Quotes
1. “Simply shine your light on the road ahead, and you are helping others to see their way out of the darkness.” – Katrina Mayer
2. “Let your light shine. Shine within you so that it can shine on someone else.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form. Risk being seen in all of your glory.” – Jim Carrey
4. “Shine your light and make a positive impact on the world; there is nothing so honorable as helping improve the lives of others.” – Roy Bennett
5. “Don’t be afraid to shine. Be the moon in the dark cold sky, and let your inner radiance be your main force.” – Anoir Ou-chad
6. “We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to the shining—they just shine.” – Dwight L. Moody
7. “Even the smallest candle can be seen on the darkest night. Always let your light shine. You never know who might be in darkness.” – Michael P.Watson
8. “Don’t be afraid to shine. The world needs your light.” – Timi Nadela
9. “And be sure to keep your light bright and shining. You never know just how many people you may be a lighthouse for. You never know just how many people find their way home, in even the wildest storms, because you are there.” – Anonymous
10. “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
Quotes About Letting Your Light Shine
11. “Let your light shine so brightly that others can see their way out of the dark.” – Timber Hawkeye
12. “Let your light shine. Be a source of strength and courage. Share your wisdom. Radiate love.” – Wilfred Peterson
13. “Sometimes all we have is a little light that we can shine outward into a big darkness.” – Janisse Ray
14. “You are the star in the sky; shine your light on the path of others on your dark days to let them know who you are.” – Lord Robin
15. “You playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightening about shrinking so others won’t feel insecure around you. As you let your own light shine, you indirectly give others permission to do the same.” – Marianne Williamson
16. “You can overcome whatever is going on around you if you believe in the light that lives within you.” – Justine Edward
Quotes to Help You Shine Your Light Within
17. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
18. “The more light you allow within you, the brighter the world you live in will be.” – Shakti Gawain
19. “When you possess light within, you see it externally.” – Anaïs Nin
20. “Brighten your love light; allow your inner glow to reveal itself to the world.” – Ruth Soltman
21. “Smile; let your inner light shine.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
22. “Those who will refuse to see the greater light within themselves, forfeit their shine in the world to come.” – Rajinder Jhol
Meaningful Shining Your Light Quotes
23. “Darkness doesn’t fall over the face of the land. It is always there, hidden and lurking, waiting for the light to leave. That is why you must feed your light. Keep it constantly burning. Never neglect it, even for a minute.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
24. “Accept your light and let it shine to create your own lighthouse on a stormy night.” – Pauline Duncan-Thrasher
25. “Live in your purpose, with your passion; that is when you shine the brightest.” – Ruth Soltman
26. “Do not allow others to diminish your light due to their own fears and insecurities. Instead, let your light shine so brightly that you illuminate a pathway for others to find their way out of the darkness!” – Dr. Stacey A. Maxwell
27. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
More Let Your Light Shine Quotes From Bible Verses
28. “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in Heaven.” – Matthew 5:16
29. “For at one time, you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light.” – Ephesians 5:8
30. “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” – Psalm 119:105
How Bright Has Your Light Ever Shone?
There are many experiences in life that we have to go through. Some are painful and can dim our light, while some are the happiest of days, making our light shine brighter than ever.
Though it’s normal to have some off days, we must remember to always keep the light inside of us burning. It might flicker from time to time, but we should never let it completely extinguish.
If we do so, we allow ourselves to live in a dark world, wallowing in pain and sadness. Because of all the darkness, we might even lose sight of our goals.
So, to ensure that we lead a happy and fulfilling life, we must always follow the path that our inner light has lit. Additionally, when we keep ourselves positive, we also help others around us who might be suffering find their own source of light and purpose.
You are your own inspiration, and you have the power to be others’ source of encouragement, too! As you’ve learned from the quotes above, never let your light die out!