Here are our favorite spiritual universe quotes to help you make sense of your experiences here on Earth.
Our universe is vast, complex, and difficult to define. However, if we take a moment to pause and reflect, we’ll realize that we, too, are part of the universe, and each and every one of us has a purpose in this world.
Life can sometimes get too complicated to live; at times, we just feel so lost and don’t know how to move forward. In these troubling times, just place your trust in the universe; know it’s only leading you to the best possible outcome.
It might not always seem like it, but everything that happens to you is meant to happen. Trust the process and trust in the divine powers of the universe, and slowly, you’ll get closer to realizing your purpose.
If you still feel lost, read these quotes we’ve compiled. Let them calm your thoughts and troubled mind!
And don’t forget to check out these let your light shine quotes and grief during the holidays quotes.
Best Spiritual Universe Quotes
1. “The universe is saying, ‘Allow me to flow through you unrestricted, and you will see the greatest magic you have ever seen.’” – Klaus Joehle
2. “There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.” – Deepak Chopra
3. “We are part of this universe; we are in this universe. But perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us. I don’t know of any deeper spiritual feeling than what that brings upon me.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
4. “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” – Lao Tzu
5. “We are the scientists, trying to make sense of the stars inside us.” – Christopher Poindexter
6. “Everything amazing about the universe is inside of you, and the two are inseparable.” – Carl Sagan
7. “You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.” – Max Ehrmann
8. “The world owes you nothing because the universe has already given you everything.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
Spiritual Quotes About the Universe
9. “The universe took its time on you, crafted you precisely so you could offer the world something distinct from everyone else. So when you doubt how you were created, you doubt an energy greater than us both.” – Rupi Kaur
10. “The universe is all around you, but its greater dimensions are within you.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
11. “You are not in the universe; you are the universe—an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately, you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle.” – Eckhart Tolle
12. “Everything you’ll ever need to know is within you; the secrets of the universe are imprinted on the cells of your body.” – Dan Millman
13. “The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
14. “You are the universe, expressing itself as a human for a little while.” – Eckhart Tolle
Trust the Universe Quotes to Keep You Hopeful
15. “All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cried that it is dark.” – Swami Vivekananda
16. “The universe had to fall apart into dust first to become its majestic, incredible, infinite self. What makes you think this breaking, this trauma, this destruction, won’t be the making of a more powerful you, too?” – Nikita Gill
17. “I find hope in the darkest days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.” – Dalai Lama
18. “The universe’s timing is perfect, even if it doesn’t suit your ego.” – Dean Jackson
19. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
Spiritual Universe Quotes That’ll Fill Your Life With Magic
20. “There are as many atoms in a single molecule of your DNA as there are stars in the typical galaxy. We are, each of us, a little universe.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
21. “If we would just take a moment to look around, we would find that the universe is in constant communication with us.” – Alexandria Hotmer
22. “When you allow yourself to be influenced by good and happy thoughts, your life allows itself to be influenced by the wonders of the universe.” – Annie Chopra
23. “Be confident. Be compassionate. Be intelligent. Be humble. Be generous. The universe returns to you what you put out.” – Lauren Jauregui
24. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” – Stephen Hawking
Profound Spiritual Universe Quotes for a Glimpse of Its Divine Powers
25. “Through our eyes, the universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witnesses through which the universe becomes conscious of its glory, of its magnificence.” – Alan Wilson Watts
26. “The message the universe gives us is very simple: you will obey my laws until you have the power to change my laws!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
27. “Just as the heart is a fountain of unspoken words, the universe is a womb of wonder weird worlds.” – Toba Beta
28. “The universe does not give you what you ask for with your thoughts—it gives you what you demand with your actions.” – Steve Maraboli
29. “The universe is a living entity; he will always help you if you’ll ask and believe in him.” – Rajesh Walecha
30. “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Which Spiritual Universe Quotes Helped You Find Your True Purpose?
We won’t be surprised if, at one point in your life, you’ve thought that the universe is conspiring against you and your goals. Life can bog you down, and it can be hard to stand up and try again.
However, as we’ve learned from the quotes above, we should always trust in the process of the universe. No matter how many times we fall, remember that everything happens for a reason; you might not reach your goal today but know that you are slowly working toward it.
How we think and how we act manifest themselves in our lives. So, only think of positive thoughts and wait for the universe’s divine magic to embrace you.
It might take time, but if you never give up and allow the universe to guide how you live life, then you’ll eventually get there. We all have worth and purpose, and the universe wouldn’t be as powerful without us, so hold on to hope!
Live by the lessons you’ve gotten from the spiritual universe quotes above. Who knows, maybe the universe is conspiring to make all your dreams come true soon!