Allow these proud mom quotes to remind you of how much potential each and every child has.
Nothing beats the thrill of becoming a mother. The sensation you felt when you held your child in your arms for the first time is incomparable. And though sometimes it may be hard to express, we know you’re always proud of your little ones—no matter how big they get.
We’ve gathered the sweetest and most heartfelt quotes that will express your love and pride toward your family, especially for your children.
So, if you need a little push, make sure you read through the entire collection below!
Start reading here.
Best Proud Mom Quotes
1. “I will be your biggest fan. I will be your protector. I will always defend you. I will be your teacher. I will be your friend. I will be your confidant. I will always be proud of you. I will love you unconditionally because forever and always I will be your mama.” – Anonymous
2. “I am strong, I am proud. I am a mom.” – Anonymous
3. “I’ll always be here cheering you on.” – Anonymous
4. “I’m proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.” – Anonymous
5. “I’m your biggest cheerleader and the loudest.” – Anonymous
6. “I am proud of my kids, but I also want to make my mom proud of me. I’m still a momma’s girl at the heart of the situation.” – Tori Spelling
7. “I’m really happy to be a mom, and I’m proud of the phase I’m in.” – Liz Phair
8. “I’m a proud mother. I gave my children life, they gave me a reason to live. I love my children.” – Anonymous
9. “My biggest accomplishment will never be money. It will be who I raised.” – Anonymous
10. “Being a mother is the role I’m most proud of.” – Arianna Huffington
Inspirational Proud Mom Quotes
11. “Nothing in life will ever make you as happy, as sad, as exhausted, or as incredibly proud as motherhood.” – Anonymous
12. “I will always delight in my children’s existence. I will be the one who thinks the sun rises and sets on them and loves them unconditionally. Forever and always.” – Anonymous
13. “My mom tells me every single day that she’s proud of me.” – Don Lemon
14. “I just want to be the best mama I can be.” – Anonymous
15. “Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a mama who believed first.” – Anonymous
16. “Do you ever look at your child and start smiling? Not because your child did something amazing, just smiling because you realize how blessed you really are.” – Anonymous
17. “I’ve carried a child within my body. I’ve slept with them on my chest. I’ve kissed toes and wiped away tears. I’ve been vomited on, peed on, and spent sleepless nights cradling my child. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. My body isn’t magazine perfect but when I look in the mirror, I see a mama. And there is no greater honor, love, or blessing.” – Anonymous
18. “What an honor it is to be a tiny somebody’s everything.” – Anonymous
19. “I’m going to teach my children to reach for the stars, but I’m going to make sure they know I will love them regardless of where they land.” – Anonymous
20. “As a mama I’m only ever going to be in one of three places. In front of my kids cheering them on, behind them to have their back, or beside them so they never have to walk alone.” – Anonymous
Quotes That Show How Proud You Are to Be Your Children’s Mom
21. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Anonymous
22. “I think the best part of being a mom is when your little one looks up at you and just smiles and stares because they know you are their person. Like nobody else is as important as you. They know that you have them like nobody else ever will. The connection is indescribable.” – Anonymous
23. “Being a mom has been the greatest job of my life. I am so proud of the people my children are. I can’t really say why they’ve turned out so well. I think there’s an enormous amount of honesty and communication in our home. I always tell my kids they can tell me anything and I will never judge them. Consequently, they do!” – Lois Robbins
24. “I wouldn’t change my children for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my children.” – Anonymous
Sweet Quotes to Highlight How Proud a Mom Is of Her Son
25. “I may not be perfect, but when I look at my son I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.” – Anonymous
26. “I can’t thank God enough for gifting you to me. You have always been the best child of mine. I love you. I have always tried to provide you with the best of everything. May you find happiness in your life!” – Anonymous
27. “I don’t have the words to express my happiness on your success. You make us feel so proud of my son. Go ahead, my blessings are with you.” – Anonymous
28. “It feels like I just closed my eyes for a moment, and then here you are all grown up already. Time flies by so quickly, and I just want time to slow down a bit. I love you son, and I always will.” – Anonymous
29. “I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my son and I have him.” – Anonymous
30. “I pray for your happiness every day. I am proud of the man that you have become, and I know that there’s nothing that you cannot do in the future. I love you, son!” – Anonymous
31. “Never forget that I love you. Life has its ups and downs, but I know you will be able to overcome them with your head held high. I believe in the man that you can be, son. I love you!” – Anonymous
32. “My son, live your life to the fullest. Spread your wings and fly high up in the air.” – Anonymous
33. “Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment, and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become, but the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever.” – Anonymous
34. “You can achieve much greater things in your life because you’re my son, and I have put my trust in You! I love you, son.” – Anonymous
35. “A mother is always proud of her son not because he has achieved something, but because he has become her son.” – Anonymous
36. “My son, I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence—along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully. I wish you adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along the way. Listen to your heart and take risks carefully. Remember how much you are loved. I am so proud of you.” – Anonymous
Wonderful Quotes That Prove How Much a Mom Can Be Proud of Her Daughter
37. “To my beloved daughter, I am happy and proud of the kind of young woman that you have grown into. You are so amazing and beautiful inside-out.” – Anonymous
38. “Having a daughter like you is such a lucky thing. You are the reason for my happiness and I am always proud of you.” – Anonymous
39. “Since you were a child, you have been a hardworking girl. I am so proud to have you as my daughter. I love you.” – Anonymous
40. “You are a blessing to our life. Not a single day have you ever disappointed us. We are proud of you, daughter.” – Anonymous
41. “The moment you came into this world you brought so much joy into our hearts. You are the best thing that ever happened in our lives and I am so proud of what you have become. I love you, my daughter.” – Anonymous
42. “My beautiful daughter, don’t fear venturing into your dreams. Go for the sky. We are always proud of you and we will always have your back.” – Anonymous
43. “Raising such a daughter has been an amazing experience. I am so proud of you, daughter.” – Anonymous
44. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you may seem, smarter than you think, loved more than you know. I’m proud of you, daughter.” – Anonymous
45. “We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
46. “You are such a beautiful girl, and I’m so proud of the incredible way that you are growing up. Even at such a young age, you are full of wisdom, kindness, compassion, and courage. I love you so much, honey. Never ever change.” – Anonymous
47. “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” – Denise Van Outen
48. “To my daughter! I love you and I’m so proud of the strong, beautiful, and intelligent woman you’ve become.” – Anonymous
49. “My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.” – Anonymous
50. “Despite all the hardship, you persisted, you endured, you never quit, you persevered, you kept going, you never gave up, you prevailed. I’m so proud of you!” – Anonymous
What Are Your Proudest Moments as a Mother?
As a mother, we’re sure you’re doing your best to make sure your children grow into good, loving individuals. You may not be sure of what the future holds, but rest assured that if you believe in your child, you’ll be surprised at just how great he or she can be.
At times, you may doubt and question yourself. Are you doing what’s best for your child? Are your parenting style and pieces of advice for them leading them in the right direction?
Don’t worry because if you just give them all the love you can and constantly express how proud you are of them, they will naturally steer themselves toward the good. Surround your children with love, positivity, and pride! Let these quotes be your go-to list when you need some sweet and motivating words to say to your children.
Which of these quotes are your favorites? Did you find a quote that’s perfect for your child? Comment down below.