If you’re unsure about life and think you’re never enough, read this list of reassurance quotes to restore your faith in yourself!
It’s always hard to push through the doubt and fear holding us back from our dreams. Even though we have solid plans to achieve our goals, we still feel like so many things are beyond our control. In moments like these, reassurance that everything will work out for the best—no matter how complex your circumstances are—is the only thing we need.
By reassuring ourselves, we will be reminded that whatever we’re going through now will pass. Everything happens for a reason, so keep the faith and hold on to hope. If you ever find yourself in a position where you think things might not turn out well, just look for the things that will reassure you and stay positive.
It will be challenging at first, but things will eventually get better. Read our entire list below to grasp the concept of reassurance better!
And don’t forget to check out these transparency quotes and assumptions quotes.
Best Reassurance Quotes
1. “Life is hard. You may not always have a comfortable life, but with hope and reassurance that everything will be okay, you have to carry on.” – Bhumika Bajaj
2. “We are loved by the Divine, loved into existence. That, in itself, is enough to reassure each one of us of our inestimable worth.” – Donna Goddard
3. “Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean that it will never happen.” – Anonymous
4. “Reassurances could dull pain; nobody would ever go to the trouble of pressing grapes.” – Scott Lynch
5. “The sea tells you everything will be fine. The mountains tell you it doesn’t matter anyway.” – Adeel Ahmed Khan
6. “Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.” – Benjamin Franklin
7. “Reassurance is such a sad, mad thing. Deep inside, everyone knows the truth.” – Michel Faber
8. “Don’t worry; everything is going to be amazing.” – Anonymous
9. “I am a strong person, but every once in a while, I would like someone to take my hand and tell me that everything’s going to be alright.” – Jean Wilbert
10. “You are exactly who, and what and where you are supposed to be, and everyone loved you and always will.” – Kayla Snellenberger
Inspiring Reassurance Quotes to Uplift You
11. “Better times are coming.” – Anonymous
12. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” – Victor Kiam
13. “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep faith. It will all be worth it in the end.” – Anonymous
14. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
15. “Not reassuring when weathermen say, ‘Today will be terrible but don’t worry, it won’t be as terrible as tomorrow or Friday.” – Jonah Goldberg
16. “You may not always have a comfortable life, and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once, but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have. Because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.” – Michelle Obama
Reassurance Quotes That’ll Give You Hope
17. “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” – Roy T. Bennett
18. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.” – Christoper Reeve
19. “One of our goals is to encourage people that there is hope, there is a future.” – Anonymous
20. “Part of the power of all storytelling is reassurance, offering hope to those sat in the darkness, that good can succeed, and wrongdoing fails.” – Charles Sturridge
21. “There is hope, even when your brain tells you that there isn’t.” – John Green
Reassurance Quotes for Those Who Need Comfort From God
22. “Even if humans feel lots of fear, remember God will take care of you. This is a collective message because fear is contagious—this is a message of reassurance.” – Pope Theodoros II
23. “Each victory with God can bring a reassurance once more that the ones born of God are victorious.” – Sunday Adelaja
24. “I’m always feeling like I’m lacking wisdom. This reassurance that one can ask God for that and it will happen is certainly reassuring to me.” – Francis Collins
Wise Reassurance Quotes to Keep in Mind
25. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – John Lennon
26. “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
27. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.” – Colonel Sanders
28. “We can only reach the highest height if we encourage each other.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
29. “A positive statement propels reassurance toward a better future, it builds up your faith and that of others, and it promotes change.” – Jan Dargatz
30. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
31. “Nothing can be accomplished without the assurance and hope of accomplishment.” – Jennifer Arnold
Reassurance Quotes to Think About
32. “What greater reassurance can the weak have than that they are like anyone else?” – Eric Hoffer
33. “Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well.” – Anonymous
34. “Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It’s only after you’ve lost everything that you’re free to do anything. Nothing is static; everything is evolving, everything is falling apart.” – Chuck Palahniuk
Insightful Reassurance Quotes to Live By
35. “Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall.” – Ray Bradbury
36. “Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’ts, the impossibles, the won’ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” – Shel Silverstein
37. “Drive away and try to keep smiling. Get a little rock and roll on the radio and go toward all the life there is with all the courage you can find and all the belief you can muster. Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness.” – Stephen King
Reassurance Quotes for Him and Her
38. “You are the sky. Everything else—it’s just the weather.” – Pema Chödrön
39. “Every day waking up, I feel good and have that confidence and reassurance that everything I am doing is positive.” – Cole Hamels
40. “Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for.” – Maya Angelou
41. “One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.” – Shannon L. Alder
Reassurance Quotes From the Bible
42. “And being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.” – Romans 4:21
43. “I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you, and I will rescue you.” – Isaiah 46:4
44. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” – Romans 15:13
45. “So, therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones—so he comforted them and spoke kindly to them.” – Genesis 50:21
46. “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.” – Psalm 23:4
47. “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” – James 1:2-3
48. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.” – Isaiah 43:2
Reassurance Quotes for Relationships
49. “Are we not somehow compelled by love? I shall not let one day pass without giving you the assurance of mine. Surely there is a future for us together. I am yours, yours, yours.” – Iris Murdoch
50. “Few things are more comforting to the soul than the voice of someone who loves us.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman
51. “One of the things I’ve realized is that I am very simple. My wife asked me once if I loved her. I said, ‘Look, love, I’m a simple man. I love you. End of story.’ But I guess you gotta keep saying it with women. I guess she needed reassurance.” – Bob Hoskins
Profound Reassurance Quotes for You to Reflect On
52. “Only in the darkness, you can see the stars.” – Martin Luther King
53. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a beautiful butterfly.” – Anonymous
54. “It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.” – Joseph Campbell
55. “Stop a minute, right where you are. Relax your shoulders, shake your head and spine like a dog shaking off the cold water. Tell that imperious voice in your head to be still.” – Anonymous
56. “Correction does much, but encouragement does more. Encouragement after censure is as the sun after a shower.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Other Reassurance Quotes for Different Kinds of Situations
57. “Religion is a reassurance. In fact, that’s its only purpose.” – Michel Onfray
58. “Always see your mistakes as a learning curve.” – Oscar Auliq-Ice
59. “What humanity needs today is not merely philosophy or theology, but a message or reassurance.” – Dada Vaswani
60. “Mistakes are experiences. Without these experiences, there is no learning.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
Did These Quotes Reassure You and Make You Think That Everything Will Turn Out Fine?
Sometimes, we feel trapped in a never-ending cycle of negativity and hopelessness. It feels like there is no way out and that nothing will ever get better for us.
But, reassurance can help lift your spirits. With proper comfort from ourselves and others, we are reminded that no matter how challenging this stage of our life is, we will still make it through. It gives our minds a moment to breathe, relax, and think about more positive things coming our way.
Reassurance also provides us with the confidence we need to fight. It fills our hearts with hope that we will be victorious in every battle we face. So, if you’re on the edge of giving up now because of your self-doubt and fear, relax, let go, and reassure yourself!
With that, we hope this list of reassurance quotes was able to offer you the comfort you need. Keep this collection in mind for the next time fear and doubt strike, so you have something to help you restore your spirit!