This collection of trust no one quotes will help you become self-sufficient and help you gain more strength to succeed in this life by yourself!
In this world we live in, there are only very few people who we can say we can rely on, through thick or thin.
Our society has become so judgmental that we must build a wall to ensure that we protect ourselves from hurt and pain. Trust no one but yourself because you are the only one who will 100% support you.
So, to remind you that there is no one else you can trust but you, we’ve compiled the best trust no one quotes below. Choose to remain true to yourself than others who will eventually betray you!
Read through the complete collection below and expand your mind.
Check out the list below.
Best Trust No One Quotes
1. “Sometimes you don’t know who you can and cannot trust. I still learn that over and over again.” – Demi Lovato
2. “To trust people is a luxury in which only the wealthy can indulge; the poor cannot afford it.” – E. M. Forster
3. “I have my reasons why I don’t trust people. First, I do not know them personally. Second, I know them too well.” – Anonymous
4. “Maybe it’s hard to forgive, but to trust again is the hardest.” – Anonymous
5. “When someone readily tells you another person’s secret, make sure that you won’t tell them yours because they might do the same to you.” – Anonymous
6. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” – Albert Einstein
Trust No One Quotes to Live By
7. “Trust no one because life is full of fake people.” – Anonymous
8. “Act like you trust people, but do not.” – Anonymous
9. “Make sure everyone in your ‘boat’ is rowing and not drilling holes when you’re not looking. Know your circle.” – Anonymous
10. “Be your own strength. Trust yourself and be proud of yourself. Trusting others is not an option at all.” – Anonymous
11. “Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world. Even your shadows leave you when you’re in darkness.” – Anonymous
12. “Unless you want someone to bury a knife on your back, then trust no one.” – Anonymous
Eye-Opening Trust No One Quotes That’ll Make You Think Twice
13. “The devil knows how to disguise himself, so be careful of who you trust.” – Anonymous
14. “Don’t trust anyone. Be a cold fish. I hurt no one. And no one can hurt me.” – Adeline Yen Mah
15. “Don’t trust what you see; even salt looks like sugar.” – Anonymous
16. “Nothing and no one could persuade you to trust somebody who has broken your heart. It would be like picking up a stone and knocking it on your head.” – Anonymous
17. “Never trust a man who speaks well of everybody.” – John Churton Collins
18. “Trust no one unless you have eaten much salt with him.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
19. “No one ever taught me to mistrust anyone, but life has taught me only to trust dogs.” – Anonymous
20. “In life, you will have to learn that you would not know who to trust and who not to lean over and over again.” – Anonymous
Trust No One Quotes for Those Who’ve Been Betrayed by Friends
21. “Someone who betrays acts like the jack of all trades; never readily give your trust to them.” – Anonymous
22. “You never know that even your closest friend could be allied with your greatest enemy. Betrayal could happen even between family and friends, so it would be best not to trust someone, be suspicious of everyone.” – Anonymous
23. “I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off.” – Rainbow Rowell
24. “Friends and family are more capable of hurting you than anyone else because you trust them the most.” – Anonymous
25. “When I trust someone new, they only end up reminding me why I should not trust anybody.” – Anonymous
26. “Trusting no one does not mean being alone. It means being strong. You can be around people and be friends with them. Just do not reveal too much; it will only come back in the form of hurt.” – Anonymous
27. “Never trust anyone who wants what you’ve got. Friend or no, envy is an overwhelming emotion.” – Eubie Blake
28. “Not everyone can be trusted. I think we all have to be very selective about the people we trust.” – Shelley Long
Short Trust No One Quotes That’ll Elevate Your Mind
29. “Sometimes, the only one you can trust is yourself.” – Anonymous
30. “Like everybody and trust no one.” – Anonymous
31. “You may laugh with a lot of people but do not trust any of them.” – Anonymous
32. “It is important not to trust people too much.” – V. S. Naipaul
33. “I trust no one, not even myself.” – Anonymous
Trust No One Quotes for You to Reflect On
34. “Those that trust no one, usually end up trusting the wrong person.” – Sister Souljah
35. “Never trust a person who says he’s happy for you when you succeed. Those who will be really happy won’t have to say it in words.” – Anonymous
36. “When you start to wonder whether you can trust someone or not, that is when you already know you don’t.” – Anonymous
37. “Whenever I trust somebody, they eventually show why I should not have.” – Anonymous
38. “Every day is just like April Fool’s day. You should not believe and trust in anyone.” – Anonymous
39. “You believe lies, so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” – Marilyn Monroe
40. “Every time I trust someone new, they end up reminding me why I shouldn’t trust anyone at all.” – Anonymous
41. “Cannot trust anyone these days. Fake is becoming the new trend.” – Anonymous
42. “People who show that they do not trust you should not also earn your trust.” – Anonymous
43. “Meeting people who only lie to take advantage is not always considered a misfortune. Treat this as a lesson where you learn who not to trust.” – Anonymous
44. “Anyone who says ‘I am not supposed to tell anyone but should not be trusted.” – Anonymous
Trust No One Quotes That Talk About Love
45. “When you betray the one you love, it would be hard to trust that person again.” – Anonymous
46. “People who do not want to let you prove them wrong are not worthy of your trust. They never let you do so because they know they are already bad.” – Anonymous
47. “Do not rely on anybody’s words too tightly; never subject yourself too much to any authority. You never know if their words mean anything.” – Anonymous
48. “I do not trust people who don’t love themselves and yet tell me, ‘I love you.’” – Maya Angelou
49. “Trusting too much, loving too much, and hoping for too much can just hurt you so much.” – Anonymous
Trust No One Quotes for Those Who Can Only Rely on Themselves
50. “If you want to help yourself, trust yourself. Not because people are not trustworthy, it is because you are more trustworthy than any other person out there.” – Anonymous
51. “I never trust anyone who says one thing in front of me yet does another when he turns his back.” – Anonymous
52. “If you’re to trust one person, let it be yourself.” – Robert Tew
53. “Some people are only with you because they can benefit from you, so don’t blindly trust everyone you know.” – Anonymous
54. “Blind trust is something we should avoid if we want to keep our confidence in ourselves.” – Anonymous
55. “Give yourself a break by minimizing the trust you give out. It would be healthier that way.” – Anonymous
56. “We would not always know who to trust. Better be safe than relying on someone who does not deserve it.” – Anonymous
More Quotes on Trusting No One
57. “I may have accepted your apologies, but I do not trust you anymore.” – Anonymous
58. “The moment anyone hinders you from the light of goodness, do not trust him. He may be the noblest saint of all but ignore him.” – Anonymous
59. “Not everyone deserves your trust. Please do not give it out like a bunch of street flyers.” – Anonymous
60. “You would fail equally on both sides if you trust everybody and if you do not trust anybody.” – Anonymous
Did These Trust No One Quotes Make You See How Important It Is to Be Discerning?
Betrayal is scary because it will hurt you more than you will ever know—especially if it’s by a loved one. We can never truly trust someone 100% nowadays, and that’s a sad truth of life. So, don’t be fooled by empty promises and commitments; instead, believe and trust only in yourself.
People have secrets and ulterior motives. This is a part of the human psyche that we can never escape from. Perhaps this is also one of the main reasons why betrayal is present in this world.
So, to avoid the pain of betrayals and broken promises, remember that you must not put your whole trust in someone. After all, even our closest friends and family can break our hearts with just one word or action.
Trust no one and instead cultivate inner peace in your hearts. Don’t always rely on others for help or assistance; be independent because you have the power to control your own life!
Trusting is good, but trusting too much, even if it causes you great pain, is never the way to go about life. With that, we hope this list of trust no one quotes was able to open your eyes to trust’s pros and cons. Remember, it’s better to have trust in yourself than in others.