If you’re the type to procrastinate, these tomorrow is not promised quotes are perfect for you!
We keep thinking that we can put off what we don’t want to do today for tomorrow. For the most part, we usually can.
However, it’s important to remember that tomorrow is never promised to anyone. In fact, the next few seconds of your life aren’t promised to you, either.
You’ll never know when you’ll end up breathing your last breath, so don’t leave anything for the future. Instead, live to the fullest every second of your life.
In the same way, we also shouldn’t waste any time wallowing in our past regrets. The only thing that matters is what’s currently in front of you.
To help you change your mindset, read these tomorrow is not promised quotes we’ve compiled. We’re sure that by the end of this list, you’ll find all the motivation you need to live every moment to the fullest!
And don’t forget to check out these enjoy the ride quotes.
Best Tomorrow Is Not Promised Quotes
1. “We’re not promised tomorrow, so don’t waste a moment living in the past.” – J. Osteen
2. “Here today may be gone tomorrow! Never take anyone or nothing for granted! Be sure to count your blessings daily because tomorrow isn’t promised.” – Surgo Bell
3. “Tomorrow is not promised, and the past is over. Right now is all we have.” – Anonymous
4. “Tomorrow is not promised to us. Start dancing in the rain and look for your rainbow through the storm clouds. Once you find it, don’t ever let it go.” – Amelia Hutchins
5. “Live life like it’s your last day. Make every minute count, for tomorrow is not promised. Live in the moment.” – Alisha Broughton
6. “Live for today with love and kindness. Live profoundly, for tomorrow is promised to no one.” – Debasish Mridha
7. “Tomorrow isn’t promised to anyone; waking up today is the blessing itself.” – Anonymous
8. “To all my family and friends, I just wanted to tell you I love you. Because yesterday is gone, today is almost over, and tomorrow isn’t promised.” – Anonymous
9. “Tomorrow is not promised. Not a single second or minute is. So, live for today. Keep the promises you make. Take action on the things you desire and need. Make the calls you’ve been telling yourself you’ll do tomorrow. Let the small shit go. Never go to bed angry. We will all die one day, so learn to live each day with the promise to yourself that it’ll be better than yesterday.” – Anonymous
10. “Don’t talk yourself into putting it off until tomorrow. Tomorrow isn’t promised. Use this day God has given you to go achieve your dreams.” – Anonymous
Tomorrow Is Never Promised Quotes to Inspire You
11. “Enjoy today. Because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow isn’t promised.” – Anonymous
12. “Tomorrow is never promised, so live for today. Put your ego aside; open your eyes to who and what’s around you. You are loved. You are cared for. You are blessed. Always remember that.” – Junethea Crystal Centeno
13. “People waste so much time waiting for the ‘right time.’ Tomorrow is never promised. If you feel it, do it.” – Anonymous
14. “Tomorrow is never promised. Today, love a little deeper, kiss a little longer, laugh a little louder, and hold the ones you love a little tighter.” – Anonymous
15. “Tomorrow is never promised, so love and appreciate the people who are in your life.” – Anonymous
16. “Tomorrow’s never promised. Always thank god for everything he gave to you. For allowing you to see another day in peace.” – Anonymous
Tomorrow Is Never Promised Quotes That’ll Push You to Live in the Moment
17. “Tomorrow is not promised, and the past cannot be changed. Therefore, live each day to the fullest and know that every new day is a blessing.” – Nishan Panwar
18. “Never take life for granted. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.” – Anonymous
19. “Tomorrow is promised to no one, so live your life fully every day.” – Therese Crutcher-Marin
20. “Tomorrow is never promised to anyone, so dance until your feet ache and laugh until your side hurts; say I love you to those you love, for tomorrow may never come.” – Anonymous
21. “We have to know that nothing is promised, nothing is guaranteed, especially tomorrow.” – Chuck Pagano
22. “It said that we have now—right now—and that’s it. We have no promises for tomorrow, only right now, and we had to seize the day, the hour, the moment.” – M. Leighton
23. “Never take life for granted. Savor every sunrise, because no one is promised tomorrow—or even the rest of today.” – Eleanor Brownn
24. “We cannot change yesterday, and we cannot predict tomorrow. So, we love for today and pray tomorrow comes our way. Because tomorrow is never promised.” – Anonymous
25. “There is nothing like the time we have with those we love the most. Every moment is precious because we aren’t promised tomorrow. Hold on to them tight and cherish them while you’re given the chance.” – N.E. Henderson
Tomorrow Is Not Promised Quotes for a Wake-up Call
26. “Remember, tomorrow is promised to one.” – Walter Payton
27. “Life was short. We weren’t promised tomorrow.” – Abbi Glines
28. “What does waiting do? None of us are promised a tomorrow. We don’t always get a later.” – Jennifer L. Armentrout
29. “What if you were to die today? Tomorrow is not a promise but a chance.” – Beth Nimmo
30. “Tomorrow isn’t promised to us. So live as if today is your last day on Earth. Love like you’ve never loved before. Dream deeper than you’ve ever imagined you could dream. Experience all that your heart desires. If tomorrow you wake and everything still remains, at least you’re living now!” – Gregory James Upson
31. “Don’t put off the happiness you can have today. Tomorrow is a hope, not a promise.” – Debra Anastasia
32. “Don’t wait until tomorrow to tell someone how you feel, because tomorrow isn’t promised. You could wake up, and it would all be gone.” – Anonymous
33. “Love your family. Spend time, be kind, and serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised, and today is short.” – Anonymous
34. “Don’t neglect the ones who love you. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Treat people well. Remember what goes around comes around and sometimes even worse.” – Nishan Panwar
35. “Today is your chance because tomorrow is not promised to anyone.” – Pauline Seaport
Meaningful Tomorrow Is Not Promised Quotes to Guide You in Life
36. “Tomorrow is not a promise. Live your life with grace.” – Anonymous
37. “Tomorrow is not a promise. Tomorrow is a second chance.” – J.R. Rim
38. “Nothing’s promised—not the rest of tonight, not all of tomorrow!” – Eric Jerome Dickey
39. “Tomorrow is promised to no one. Prioritize today accordingly.” – Gina Greenlee
40. “Never give up, not because you still have tomorrow to try, but because you may not have tomorrow to try.” – Anonymous
41. “I always say you’ve got one life to live, and you’re not promised a tomorrow. So, you might as well just have a good time with it.” – Fantasia Barrino
42. “Don’t cry for me; just love yourself more today than you did yesterday. It’s true when they say tomorrow isn’t promised and live every day like it’s your last.” – Dominique Thomas
43. “I believe in making the most of now! I don’t know what tomorrow promises, but I do have this hour, this minute, this second to smile.” – Somya Kedia
44. “Don’t take your health for granted. Don’t take your body for granted. Do something today that communicates to your body that you desire to care for it. Tomorrow is not promised.” – Anonymous
45. “I realize we’re not promised tomorrow. Believe me, I realize that. But if God blesses me and lets me stay, I love my life so much; it is such a good life. I am eager to throw myself at His feet, but I don’t want to get on the first busload that is going.” – Barbara Mandrell
Are You the Type to Put Things off Till Tomorrow?
If your answer to the question above is yes, then we hope you were able to learn how to change your habits through the quotes we’ve compiled in this collection. After all, tomorrow is not promised to anyone; we should do what we can today!
This lesson goes for many, if not all, aspects of our lives. Our success, happiness, and even the strength of our bond with our family and friends all depend on how much we value today.
When you have a deadline or a goal, don’t be lazy about doing the work required to achieve them. Start working today, and you’ll notice your growth after a short while!
Family and friends are some of the most important people in our lives, and you’ll never know when you’ll lose one of them. So, starting today, make them feel how much you appreciate them; a sweet message or a hug would do the trick!
Lastly, our happiness is what keeps us going in life. So, don’t be stuck working on things that don’t bring you joy; go out into the world and have as much fun as possible!
Everyone’s clock is ticking, so don’t forget that tomorrow is never promised to anyone. With that, we hope this list of quotes was able to encourage you to make the most out of every second of today!