We’ve gathered the best enjoy the ride quotes to provide you with the words of encouragement you need whenever you feel down.
As many say, life is like a roller coaster. While on this ride, you’ll go through many ups and downs and even feel like you’re upside down.
This may cause you to feel lost, scared, or even downright terrified of what you’re facing. However, the best way to go about life is to enjoy every second of the ride you’re on!
Painful experiences are a part of life, too. Without them, we won’t feel the light that shines through the happier days.
So, no matter what, just enjoy the ride and the journey of life! We all have a limited time on this planet, so make sure you take advantage of every second you’re given.
To help you cultivate a positive mindset, read these enjoy the ride quotes we’ve gathered. Make sure to take note of quotes that really made an impact on your worldview!
And don’t forget to check out these tomorrow is not promised quotes.
Best Enjoy the Ride Quotes
1. “Just start. Start now. Fail often. Enjoy the ride.” – Seth Godin
2. “Life is a one-way journey, so enjoy the ride.” – Debasish Mridha
3. “Life is an adventure filled with many detours, stops, and turns along the way. It is this variety that makes it such a fascinating journey. Enjoy the ride.” – Anonymous
4. “Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. Enjoy the ride.” – Anonymous
5. “One day at a time—this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone, and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. Happiness is a journey, just as life is. Enjoy the ride.” – Ida Scott Taylor
6. “Never try to be the passenger of life. Be the driver and enjoy the ride.” – Debasish Mridha
7. “Enjoy all the rides in life. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you cannot change. Life is short, yet it is full of wonders.” – Anonymous
8. “Always enjoy the ride, because you don’t know where it’s going, but it’s going to be alright.” – Kimberly Williams-Paisley
9. “Stop chasing shadows; just enjoy the ride.” – Anonymous
10. “In life, you find pleasure. In life, you find pain. Pain and pleasure is an example of the duality in life. Enjoy them both; they are part of the ride. The key is to not turn the pain into something else—regret.” – J.R. Rim
Meaningful Quotes About Enjoying the Ride of Life
11. “Life’s meant to be sweet! Grab a cupcake and enjoy the ride!” – Kimmie Easley
12. “Remember, you have only one ride through life, so give it all you got and enjoy the ride.” – Jon Gordon
13. “Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it’s your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.” – Anonymous
14. “It’s never too late to start working on yourself. Act now. Don’t stop. Enjoy the ride.” – Anonymous
15. “It is not how you start in life, and it is not how you finish. The true joy of life is in the trip. So enjoy the ride.” – Steve Gilliland
16. “It’s alright to enjoy the ride while you’re going through the ups and downs in life.” – Anonymous
17. “Life’s a roller coaster. Best damn ride in the park. You don’t close your eyes, hold on, and wait for it to be over, babe. You keep your eyes open, lift your hands straight up in the air, and enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.” – Kristen Ashley
18. “Life is like a ferris wheel; sometimes you’re up, and sometimes you’re down. In the end, you just have to learn to enjoy the ride.” – Anonymous
19. “Life is a bumpy ride. The trick is to relax, absorb the bumps—and learn to enjoy it.” – Gary Hayden
20. “Life is just a ride. You have two choices: fear or love. Enjoy it, and leave your fears at the entrance.” – Anonymous
Enjoying the Ride Quotes to Open Your Eyes to Opportunities
21. “Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky, and live like you ain’t afraid to die. Don’t be scared; just enjoy the ride.” – Chris LeDoux
22. “Dreams are so important. You need to have big goals and expect a lot of yourself, but you have to enjoy the ride, too.” – Sidney Crosby
23. “It is not always easy, but if we are able to embrace the journey, we can enjoy the ride.” – Richard L. Curwin
24. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
25. “Make new friends, make mistakes, be playful, live on the edge, and enjoy the ride that life has to offer.” – Anonymous
26. “Trying to figure it all out is impossible. But what isn’t impossible is to have gratitude, stay positive, have faith, be friendly and kind, listen first, speak second, do your best, and try to be the best. Enjoy the ride!” – Charles F. Glassman
27. “It’s all about the ride. If I can enjoy myself, bring some degree of happiness to others, and leave things a little better than when I got here, it wasn’t a wasted trip.” – Rock Cowles
28. “I really would not change anything. Have a passion for what you do, work hard, have great people with good personalities, and enjoy the ride.” – Wayne Huizenga
29. “Definitely do the work. Don’t expect to blow up overnight. Go out, do the work, and enjoy the ride. That’s really my mantra. I’m not in a hurry to be anywhere fast. I’m just enjoying the ride.” – Kam Williams
Enjoy the Ride Quotes for Those Who Need Advice
30. “If you’re always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you’re in? Enjoy the ride.” – Anonymous
31. “There is no straight way to a destination. So enjoy the ride even when you get lost.” – Debasish Mridha
32. “Relax. Don’t rush. Don’t force. Don’t stress. Let things happen, trust the process, and try to enjoy the ride.” – Lori Deschene
33. “Don’t be in such a rush to see how things turn out. Pave your course, adjust when you need to, and enjoy the ride.” – Charles F. Glassman
34. “The only way to get what you want is to admit you don’t really know what you want. But in the end, of course, you never truly get what you want. So just enjoy the ride.” – Gregor Collins
35. “Because I don’t expect or demand perfection, and I’ve learned to enjoy the ride no matter what happens. I don’t waste time on lost causes.” – John Carlton
What’s the Most Thrilling Experience You’ve Ever Encountered?
As we grow into adults, we slowly come to terms with the reality that life is not all colors and rainbows. Even so, we must all remember that the good will always outweigh the bad.
No matter how harsh reality is, life is still packed full of beautiful experiences we all deserve. So, don’t only think of your bad experiences; just hold on and enjoy the ride!
As you progress through life, you’ll have many new experiences, meet new friends, and even discover a new version of yourself. All these are part of the journey of life.
So, take things as learning and growing experiences. Take every opportunity the world gives you and become the best version of yourself!
By doing so, no matter how low you fall or how high you soar, at the end of the day, you can say that you’ve enjoyed the ride through life as best as you can! With that, we hope the list of quotes above was able to serve as the perfect go-to source of motivation for you!
Life is incredibly short. Make sure you experience and enjoy every second of it!