This list of you got this quotes is perfect for everyone who needs encouragement, especially when faced with life’s many challenges.
More often than not, we get stuck in one place because of one thing—fear. We fear uncertainty, the possibility of failure, and the thought of inevitable regrets. When you fall into this kind of thinking, just remember that you got this!
Life is a series of challenges that we can never escape. But, at the same time, we were also equipped with all the necessary tools and armor to face our trials head-on. You’ve got whatever it takes to succeed, so believe in yourself, be bold, and push through!
If you need motivation, read through the quotes below. Remember the lessons you’ll learn from this collection, and always tell yourself that you got this!
Continue to the complete list here.
And make sure to check out these you only live once quotes.
Best You Got This Quotes
1. “Believe in your own magic. You already have what it takes. Dream big. Be bold. Have faith. Inhale positivity. Exhale self-doubt. You’ve got this.” – Anonymous
2. “Whenever you find yourself doubting if you can go on, just remember how far you’ve come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. Then raise your head high and forge on ahead, knowing that you got this!” – Anonymous
3. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
4. “There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming.” – Søren Kierkegaard
5. “No matter what, people grow. If you choose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
Motivational You Got This Quotes
6. “You can do it. Even if you feel you can’t, you’ve got this.” – Anonymous
7. “Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.” – Bob Brown
8. “You must tell yourself, ‘No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.’” – Les Brown
9. “The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
10. “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” – Anonymous
You Got This Quotes to Uplift You
11. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day, it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifer
12. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
13. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.” – Les Brown
14. “The great secret of getting what you want from life is to know what you want and believe you can have it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
15. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
You Got This Quotes That Will Power You Up
16. “Sometimes the strength within you is not a fiery flame that all can see; it is just a tiny spark that whispers softly, ‘You got this. Keep going.’” – Anonymous
17. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
18. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” – Neil Gaiman
19. “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger—something better, pushing right back.” – Albert Camus
You Got This Quotes for Life Advice
20. “One small crack does not mean that you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” – Linda Poindexter
21. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew
22. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
23. “The big secret in life is that there is no secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
24. “One word: fight. Anyone can do it when it feels good. When you’re hurting, that’s when it makes a difference, so you have to keep fighting.” – Erin Cafaro
Short You Got This Quotes for Your Encouragement
25. “You got this. Just breathe.” – Anonymous
26. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “You’re strong, smart, and you got this.” – Anonymous
28. “Don’t worry, you got this.” – Anonymous
29. “May all vibes say: you got this.” – Anonymous
30. “Listen to me, you’ve got this. Seriously, you’ve got this.” – Scott Stabile
31. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
You Got This Quotes to Live By
32. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
33. “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” – Grace Coddington
34. “You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” – Diana Ross
35. “You are a work in progress. Give yourself the space and grace for improvements.” – Germany Kent
36. “In the darkness, you only need to see just as far as your headlights extend. As long as you keep going, it is enough.” – Alexandra Bracken
37. “Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” – Elizabeth Taylor
38. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
39. “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” – Brian Tracy
40. “If you have a great idea, let nothing stop you from bringing it to life.” – Pooja Agnihotri
41. “Never allow a struggle to turn your sky into a ceiling. You must believe there’s always a way.” – Kristen Butler
You Got This Quotes to Strengthen You
42. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
43. “You have power over your mind―not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
44. “Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told. I decided I was safe. I was strong. I was brave. Nothing could vanquish me.” – Cheryl Strayed
45. “If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for.” – Antonio Brown
46. “You are a fine and talented woman whose potential is yet to be realized given the love and support and luck we all need. Where you lost the will to fight for what is yours, where you gave away control of your life, is the mystery you are now unraveling. When you get it all back, hold on to it.” – Isabel Vincent
Meaningful You Got This Quotes That’ll Help You Overcome Your Obstacles
47. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” – Proverb
48. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
49. “Hard work and dedication and perseverance and being good to people do win. It does matter. The cream does rise to the top.” – Gina Rodriguez
50. “The worst thing that ever happened to you could very well be the best thing that could have ever happened to you if you don’t allow it to control your mind and keep you shackled.” – Germany Kent
51. “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” – George Lucas
You Got This Quotes to Keep In Your Heart
52. “Reminder—you’ve got this. It will all work out. You’ve got this. It will all work out. You’ve got this.” – Anonymous
53. “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
54. “Being disappointed is one thing, and being discouraged is something else. I am disappointed, but I am not discouraged.” – Tennessee Williams
55. “Promise me you’ll always remember—you’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
Other You Got This Quotes for a Better Mindset
56. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jules Renard
57. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life, think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, and every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
58. “As long as you keep going, you’ll keep getting better. And as you get better, you gain more confidence. That alone is success.” – Tamara Taylor
59. “When you achieve one dream, dream another. Getting what you want is only a problem if you have nowhere to go next. Dreaming is a lifetime occupation.” – Rudy Ruettiger
60. “The most inspiring piece of advice I’ve gotten is simply to persevere. My mom taught me to always keep going no matter what from an early age. When it feels too difficult to push forward, I always remind myself, ‘This too shall pass,’ and then I redouble my efforts.” – Liya Kebede
Did the Quotes in This List Improve the Way You View Your Capabilities?
It’s funny how the world works—we’re presented with a million possibilities of what we can do, experience, and try. But, at the same time, its harsh reality also makes us question if we really are capable of such extraordinary accomplishments. Though that’s the case, just keep in mind that you got all you need to live the life you want.
You got this! Whether you’re trying to get yourself promoted or you’re trying a whole new and different hobby, you have the power within you to succeed. The only thing you need to do is to let go of self-doubt and instead foster self-love and self-acceptance.
Humans are powerful beings. We learn, grow, and develop every second of our lives. Who’s to say we aren’t capable of something?
With that, we hope these quotes were able to remind you that you can succeed at anything—even those that seem impossible to you at first. Things will be challenging, and life will present you with numerous obstacles. But, just keep reminding yourself that you got this; the best days of your life are waiting on the other side of your inhibitions!