These And Just Like That quotes will help you see the world from a new perspective and inspire you to push against the complicated things in life!
And Just Like That is an American comedy-drama television series created by Michael Patrick King. This series is a revival and a sequel of the HBO television series, Sex and the City, by Darren Star.
The plot centers around three best friends, Carrie, Miranda, and Charlotte. They are all in their mid-50s and are trying to figure out what life has in store for them. However, they all worried that their lives would be more complicated than before.
This leads to a series of dramatic scenes that will strain their friendship. And Just Like That is definitely worth watching, and reading its best quotes is a great way to start. So, whether you’re a die-hard fan or just want to revisit your favorite scenes, check out this list of memorable quotes below!
And don’t miss out these Sex and the City quotes.
Best And Just Like That Quotes
1. “Do I look like someone who attaches any significance to hair? I let mine go gray, and I don’t care that it makes me look old.” – Miranda Hobbes
2. “I love that your v*gina is getting airtime.” – Carrie Bradshaw
3. “Life is too short to hold a grudge.” – Susan Sharon
4. “I say, ‘Better to be confused than to be sure.’” – Che Diaz
5. Charlotte York Goldenblatt: “What is wrong with people just staying who they were?”
Carrie Bradshaw: “Some of us don’t have that luxury.”
6. “And just like that.” – Carrie Bradshaw
7. “The more I live, the more I find that if you have good friends in your corner, anything’s possible.” – Carrie Bradshaw
8. Carrie Bradshaw: “Remember when we had to legally stand 6 feet apart from one another?” Miranda Hobbes: “Yeah. I miss that.”
9. “Are you sure? Because alone, in theory, is very different than alone in reality.” – Carrie Bradshaw
10. “I think I was just so worried about saying the wrong thing in this climate that I said all the wrong things.” – Miranda Hobbes
11. “I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.” – Carrie Bradshaw
And Just Like That Quotes That’ll Make You Think Twice
12. “It’s just guilt; get it fixed.” – Miranda Hobbes
13. “Well, we can’t stay who we were, right?” – Carrie Bradshaw
14. “What do I do now?” – Carrie Bradshaw
15. “What’s the lifespan of an unanswered text?” – Miranda Hobbes
16. “My family loves me. They are all love and acceptance.” – Carrie Bradshaw
17. “And where’s the fourth Musketeer? Where’s Samantha?” – Bitsy von Muffling
18. “I love some good purse wine.” – Carrie Bradshaw
And Just Like That Quotes to Revisit
19. Charlotte York Goldenblatt: “She’s wearing flats.”
Miranda Hobbes: “That is the most desperate put-down I have ever heard.”
20. “If you die on me, I will kill you.” – Charlotte York Goldenblatt
21. “I am Che, your host and queer, nonbinary, Mexican Irish diva representing everyone else outside these two boring genders.” – Che Diaz
22. “Those blue shoes are the whole ballgame.” – Mr. Big
23. “Please do not call our relationship improv. I suck at improv.” – Che Diaz
24. “I am not pretending to be any age. I am 55.” – Charlotte York Goldenblatt
25. “This isn’t to kill a mockingbird. I don’t need a white lawyer to save me.” – Dr. Nya Wallace
Funny And Just Like That Quotes for Those Who Love to Watch Comedy-Dramas
26. Mr. Big: “I remember when you kept your sweaters on the stove.”
Carrie Bradshaw: “I remember when your hair was black.”
27. Lisa Todd Wexley: “Oh my god, who ordered the french fries?”
Carrie Bradshaw: “I’d have to know you a lot longer before I confessed to that.”
28. “Ah, Che, as in the first three letters of Cheryl. Yeah, I dropped the R-Y-L. I mean, do I seem like a Cheryl?” – Che Diaz
29. “Look, I understand that she was upset, but I thought I was more to her than an ATM.” – Carrie
30. Miranda Hobbes: “What happened between you two?”
Carrie Bradshaw: “I have no idea. I was hoping you did.”
Did This Collection Better Equip You to Face Life’s Challenges?
Life at 50 is not always easy. While aging, many of us find ourselves in a new phase of life that is different from what we’re used to.
However, the good thing about our favorite characters is that they face struggles with humor and grace. Some of us can’t do that because many people are overwhelmed by the changes they get to go through during this time. That’s why a series like this is good to watch for us to learn how to cope with the realities of life.
By watching And Just Like That, we get insights on adapting to uncertain and unforeseeable situations. We can use Carrie, Charlotte, and Miranda’s mindsets as a motivation to keep fighting no matter how difficult the circumstances.
Hopefully, these And Just Like That quotes were able to give you a new perspective on life. Always remember that no matter what happens, we can always turn our lives around if we keep trying.