If you want to see the world through a different lens, then it’s high time you read these Rugrats quotes.
Rugrats is an animated TV series that zooms in on the daily adventures of a group of toddlers. As children, they see things in a much different light. Because of this, ordinary day-to-day experiences and tasks become wild and unforgettable adventures they will remember for a lifetime.
The way these children view the world gives us a glimpse of how wonderful it could be, despite our troubles and worries. So, if you’re curious about their points of view and personalities, make sure you read our list of quotes.
We’ve gathered the best Rugrats quotes we’re sure you’ll enjoy. Continue to the list below.
And don’t forget to check out these Phineas and Ferb quotes and Calvin and Hobbes quotes.
Best Rugrats Quotes
1. “Things never turn out like they do in the movies.” – Chuckie Finster, Jr.
2. “Life is so hard, Tommy. Sometimes I think it’s the hardest thing there is.” – Chuckie Finster, Jr.
3. “I never knowed loving somebody was so much work.” – Chuckie Finster, Jr.
4. “Well, my mind is a pretty scary place.” – Chuckie Finster, Jr.
5. “It’s going to take years, maybe even months of hard work.” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
6. “When life gives you lemons, make apple sauce.” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
7. “You know, not all dogs go to heaven.” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
8. “Getting old is nothing but misery and woe!” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
9. “Because I’ve lost control of my life.” – Stuart Louis Pickles
Awesome Rugrats Quotes That No Doubt Changed Your Childhood
10. “Do me a favor: Just keep quiet for a while?” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
11. “Santa Claus is a fake! Run for your lives!” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
12. “You babies are so dumb, I’m surprised you even know which end of the bottle to suck!” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
13. “Only some of us stay beautiful unless you go and get elastic perjury.” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
14. “I’m telling you, Tommy, that Santa’s a bad guy. He’s always watching you, keeping track of everything you do, and then in the middle of the night, he breaks into your house with a big bag full of who-knows-what.” – Chuckie Finster, Jr.
Rugrats Quotes That’ll Resonate With You
15. “I’ll never fall in love again! At least not until the first grade.” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
16. “I haven’t eaten since the last time I eated.” – Phillip Richard DeVille
17. “I don’t have that much time, Angelica. I have to take my afternoon nap.” – Chuckie Finster, Jr.
18. “I know it’s kinda early to be thinking about marriage, but hey, I’m gonna be three next year!” – Chuckie Finster, Jr.
19. “Sometimes I wish I could be you, so I could be friends with me.” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
20. “I got responsibilities now.” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
21. “A cookie just tastes better when it’s someone else’s.” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
More Rugrats Quotes to Read Today
22. Lillian Marie DeVille: “Dead means that you go to sleep for a long time.”
Phillip Richard DeVille: “Like forever.”
23. “Hang on to your diapies, babies, we’re going in.” – Tommy Pickles
24. “If you turn into a bug first, I’m gonna eat you.” – Phillip Richard DeVille
25. “You dumb babies, monsters are just frigments of your infactuation.” – Angelica Charlotte Pickles
Did You Grow Up Watching Rugrats?
One of Nickelodeon’s best releases is Rugrats. It’s a well-loved series that’s still watched by many, even if they’re already way past the show’s target demographic. It’s completely understandable; after all, it’s a show that instilled good values in us as kids.
Rugrats might have focused on younger characters, but it doesn’t discount the fact that they told incredible lessons on friendship and belongingness. The toddlers, the stars of the show, were friends in the truest sense.
They were different in terms of personality, gender, belief, and even age. Nonetheless, they were best friends, and they accepted each other’s quirks, differences, and flaws. In this sense, these kids, however small, are way ahead of the majority of today’s society.
The world would be more beautiful if we all loved and accepted each other for who we are. Without the hate, we’ll see how great our life is. And, like the kids we love from Rugrats, we will also have a much kinder and brighter point of view.
So, learn from your favorite toddlers and be more accepting of others’ differences. After all, we are all the same inside. Read this list of Rugrats quotes again whenever you need reminders of these life-changing lessons!