Read these appreciate life quotes to help you realize that even though no one’s life is perfect, you still need to admire how wonderful it is!
Sometimes, when we encounter difficulties, we tend to overlook the beauty of our lives. We may think life is not worth living because we always deal with hardship. But, if you look around, you’ll see countless people who wish they could live longer in this world and do the things they want.
So, having the chance to live isn’t something to be taken for granted. As long as we are alive, we can do everything and anything we want! So, feel your pulse and appreciate your life every day because that means you still have a purpose in this world.
To help you be grateful for every second you live, we’ve gathered some of the best appreciate life quotes out there. Read through our entire collection below and be more aware of our life’s value!
Start reading here.
Best Appreciate Life Quotes
1. “Appreciate life even if it gives you the greatest heartache. Because after your greatest fall, a new you will be formed.” – Anonymous
2. “Appreciate your life. Make full use of time. Create more memories of a lifetime.” – Anonymous
3. “Appreciate life even if it’s not perfect. Happiness is not the fulfillment of what we wish for, but an appreciation of what we have.” – Anonymous
4. “Appreciation of life itself, becoming suddenly aware of the miracle of being alive, on this planet, can turn what we call ordinary life into a miracle. We come awake to such a realization when we recognize our connection to a spiritual dimension.” – Dan Wakefield
5. “If you’re awake, you are blessed. Life is a priceless gift; appreciate every minute of it.” – Anonymous
6. “Appreciate every day of your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience.” – Anonymous
7. “I give appreciation for my life, and I see the miracle in each moment.” – Victoria L. White
8. “Begin each day with appreciation because this life you’re living is your own creation.” – Christy Ann Martine
9. “There is a limit to how much you can embrace a moment. But there is no limit to how much you can appreciate it.” – Armin Houman
Appreciate Life Quotes to Show Your Gratitude
10. “Showing gratitude is one of the most powerful ways to create abundance. Giving thanks is one of the most beautiful ways to appreciate life.” – Debasish Mridha
11. “I awakened today, appreciating everything in sight, and I give thanks.” – Louise Hay
12. “If you need something to be grateful for, then check your pulse. Always be thankful for the gift of life.” – Anonymous
13. “I am grateful for being alive today. It is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day.” – Louise Hay
14. “In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.” – Albert Clarke
15. “Appreciate the gift of a new day, make it count as time is of the essence and every minute is a blessing.” – Mike Norton
16. “With every breath you take, someone just took their last. Stop complaining about life. It has given you much more than what you appreciate.” – Manoj Arora
17. “Be thankful for the moments, the things you have, and the life you live.” – Anonymous
18. “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life—it’s all an experience.” – Roy T. Bennett
19. “Once you start appreciating life, that’s when you realize how much you truly have to live for.” – Anonymous
Appreciate Life Quotes to Treasure Every Moment
20. “Appreciate every moment because this moment is your precious life.” – Debasish Mridha
21. “Treasure the little that you have, work on it, be happy and appreciate life.” – Grant Ngobean
22. “Appreciate life as it happens. Moments will soon pass, and you will wish you had treasured them more.” – Anonymous
23. “As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last breath. Appreciate what you have.” – Anonymous
24. “Appreciate every little beautiful moment in every day of your life. Give it a try, and you’ll see the world from another perspective.” – Thea Kristine May
25. “You appreciate life so much more when you think for a moment that it might be gone. I guess that is one of those benefits I get in life.” – Anonymous
26. “Life is a gift. Never forget to enjoy and bask in every moment you are in.” – Anonymous
Appreciate Life Quotes That You Can Learn From
27. “Life can be seen through your eyes, but it is not fully appreciated until it is seen through your heart.” – Mary Xavier
28. “Make it a habit to tell people, ‘Thank you.’ To express your appreciation sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” – Ralph Marston
29. “The best way to be appreciative of your life is to live it. Don’t die for any other reason but love. Dreams are what guide us, art is what defines us, math makes it all possible, and love is what lights our way.” – Anonymous
30. “We have to go through certain things in order to appreciate life and learn lessons.” – Mariah Carey
31. “I think the most important thing is to stay hopeful, to believe wonderful things are possible and do your best. Basically, to not give up when things get tough, and to learn to truly enjoy and appreciate life, with everything that it brings.” – Irena A. Hoffman
32. “Life gives us experiences for personal development. Appreciate the lessons and be a learner.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
Appreciate Life Quotes for a Glimpse of the World’s Beauty
33. “Life is colorful because of Jesus and of all the blessings in life, we just have to appreciate it from least to greatest.” – Jennifer Aquillo
34. “Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” – Lao Tzu
35. “Every moment in our lives brings the opportunity to love and appreciate this beautiful magical life.” – Debasish Mridha
36. “Once we discover how to appreciate the timeless values in our daily experiences, we can enjoy the best things in life.” – Jerome K. Jerome
37. “The morning sunshine brings the message that life is so bright and beautiful that the darkness of night has no power to hide it.” – Debasish Mridha
Short Appreciate Life Quotes That Live in Our Heads Rent-Free
38. “The best way to appreciate life is to be grateful.” – Wisdom Kwashie Mensah
39. “My life is wondrous, and I appreciate it every day!” – Amy Leigh Mercree
40. “Appreciate life instead of resisting it.” – Judy Tatelbaum
41. “Life is a one-time offer; live it well.” – Anonymous
42. “I hope everyone wakes up and appreciates life.” – Jason Mraz
43. “Not to appreciate life—all of life, is not to deserve it.” – Leonardo da Vinci
44. “Life is full of give and take. Give thanks and take nothing for granted.” – Anonymous
More Quotes on Appreciating Life
45. “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” – Northrup Christiane
46. “Isn’t it sad that so often it takes facing death to appreciate life and each other fully.” – Esther Earl
47. “I live to enjoy life by the littlest things. Feeling the grass between my toes, breathing fresh air, watching the wind sway the trees, enjoying the company of loved ones, a deep conversation, getting lost in a good book, going for a walk in nature, and watching my kids grow up. Just the feeling itself of being alive, the absolutely amazing fact that we are here right now, breathing, thinking, doing.” – Marigold Wellington
48. “Before someone’s tomorrow has been taken away, cherish those you love, appreciate them today.” – Michelle C. Ustaszeski
49. “When I start appreciating, I look at it like business. I start by appreciating life itself. After all, life is really a gift. It might not always seem like that’s true, but it is. If nothing else, it’s a gift of discovery. So I appreciate that!” – Doc Childre
50. “If I take things slowly today in order to appreciate life better, and if I take time to listen to the messages that life sends me, then I will have less time to do the things I need to do today. Then tomorrow, I will have to do everything that much faster, and I will be that much more unable to appreciate life. It is dangerous to stop and smell the roses.” – John S. Hall
Did This Collection Help You Recognize the Beauty of Your Life?
As humans, it’s difficult for us to fully appreciate the life that we currently have. We tend to concentrate on the struggles that we are experiencing to the point that we forget to be thankful that we still can overcome them—because we are still breathing!
Being alive is something that we need to treasure every second. We can consider it our greatest blessing because many people are begging for another day to live. Sometimes, appreciation is all we need to make the most of our life.
Appreciating your life entails focusing your attention on everything that gives you even a little bit of pleasure. It also means cultivating thankfulness by paying attention to the little things you take for granted daily.
Once you cherish these little things, you’ll feel more optimistic despite this world’s difficulties. Gratefulness and thankfulness are necessary values if one wants to live a happy and content life, after all!
Hopefully, this collection was able to encourage you to appreciate your life more than anything else. Remember, life is too short to focus on regrets and what-ifs!