These appreciate what you have quotes will open your eyes to just how blessed you are!
Whenever we compare our life and achievements to that of others, we will inevitably feel insecure. We think that others are so far ahead, and we lack so many things.
But, remember that we all go through different things. If you only take a step back and try to appreciate the things you already have now, you’ll see how beautiful, wonderful, and unique life is! That’s why we should value everything in our life instead of focusing on what we don’t have.
Life’s greatness cannot be measured by the number of material things we have but by our appreciation of each and every blessing. So, we should always be thankful for the big and small things presented to us.
We have countless reasons to be grateful daily because we are showered with never-ending blessings, gifts, and love. So, read through our list below to motivate you to appreciate what you have in life!
Keep on reading below!
Best Appreciate What You Have Quotes
1. “I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.” – Elbert Hubbard
2. “An appreciation of what you have brings the ultimate abundance in your life.” – Debasish Mridha
3. “Appreciating what you have is the best cure for missing what you have lost.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
4. “Appreciate what you have to get more of what you want.” – Debasish Mridha
5. “You will never get what you want until you are thankful for what you have.” – Michael P. Watson
6. “Most people are unhappy because they’re focused on what they want rather than appreciating what they have.” – Marty Rubin
7. “Give thanks. Appreciate what you do have. The more we give thanks, the more we receive to be thankful for. Gratitude is the gift that always gives back.” – Matthew McConaughey
Appreciate What You Have Quotes for Those Seeking True Happiness
8. “Find your happiness, not by seeking more, but by appreciating what you already have.” – Frank Sonnenberg
9. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” – Friedrich Koenig
10. “Appreciate life even if it’s not perfect. Happiness is not the fulfillment of what we wish for, but an appreciation of what we have.” – Anonymous
11. “The happiest people do not necessarily have the best things. They simply appreciate the things they have.” – Warren Buffett
12. “Without gratitude and appreciation for what you already have, you’ll never know true fulfillment.” – Tony Robbins
13. “To have abundance, appreciate what you have with great love, and share your possessions with joy.” – Anonymous
14. “You won’t be happy with more until you’re happy with what you’ve got.” – Viki King
15. “Practice appreciation for who you are and what you have, and allow your life to unfold in the most amazing way.” – Millen Livis
Appreciate What You Have Quotes to Make the Most Out of Everything
16. “ Appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
17. “Look around you. Appreciate what you have. Nothing will be the same in a year.” – Anonymous
18. “Appreciate what you have, while you have it, or you’ll learn what it meant to you after you lose it.” – Frank Sonnenberg
19. “When you have something, use it with appreciation before you lose it and always remember those who don’t have it.” – Mary Uwamahoro
20. “Appreciate what you have today. For tomorrow, it could be gone forever.” – Devin Daubenspeck
21. “Be nice to everyone. Always smile and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.” – Cory Monteith
Appreciate What You Have Quotes to Recognize How Blessed You Are
22. “Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else’s fairy tale.” – Wale Ayeni
23. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
24. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
25. “What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it? would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.” – Ralph Marston
26. “By being grateful, appreciating all we have instead of focusing on what is lacking, we allow more of the same to flow toward us.” – William Powers
27. “Take a moment and appreciate everything you have. You’re blessed.” – Anonymous
28. “The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.” – Thích Nhất Hạnh
Appreciate What You Have Quotes That’ll Keep You Grounded
29. “Appreciate what you have because someone else is wishing for it.” – Karon Waddell
30. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not.” – Ann Brashares
31. “Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.” – Ernest Hemingway
32. “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
33. “If you appreciate what you have, you’ll never want for more.” – Frank Sonnenberg
Wise Appreciate What You Have Quotes to Live By
34. “Appreciate what you have, where you are, and who you are with at this moment.” – Tony Clark
35. “Life is full of blessings we take for granted. Yet so often, we dwell on what we don’t have. Appreciate what you already have and be grateful.” – Napz Cherub Pellazo
36. “To live a life fulfilled, reflect on the things you have with gratitude.” – Jaren Davis
37. “As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last breath. Appreciate what you have.” – Anonymous
38. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
39. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
Appreciate What You Have Quotes That You Need to Read Today
40. “I don’t have a huge house, a brand new car, or lots of money. What I do have is an amazing family, friends, and memories that will last forever.” – Anonymous
41. “If you do not know how to relax and be satisfied with what you have, if you do not know how to appreciate the natural beauty of your environment, if you do not know how to be simple, then even if you were to possess all the money in the world you would still be miserable.” – Lama Yeshe
42. “You really can change your life by appreciating what you already have.” – Michael Unks
43. “My dad told me this a long time ago, ‘Never worry about what your next job is, just worry about what you are doing right then.’ As I grew older, I couldn’t agree more with that advice. Sometimes you get so worried about what’s next that you fail to appreciate what you have.” – Jeff Van Gundy
More Quotes About Appreciating What You Have
44. “The aim of life is appreciation. There is no sense in not appreciating things, and there is no sense in having more of them if you have less appreciation of them.” – Gilbert Keith Chesterton
45. “When you lose everything, you get depressed if you don’t step back and start appreciating what you do have.” – Tracey McManus
46. “Beauty is an understanding of what you have, and it’s forgiving yourself of what you don’t have, and appreciating all of it.” – Jill Scott
47. “If you don’t appreciate what you have, you won’t get any more. Because the universe thinks it’s not important to you, and therefore you don’t need anymore.” – T. Harv Eker
48. “If you don’t appreciate what you have in life right now, whatever it is, you will never realize your purpose. Without appreciation, you will never become strong enough to respect yourself.” – Caroline Myss
49. “Maybe it was simply human nature to only love a thing after losing it. Maybe they should all lose more things so they can appreciate what they had.” – Tiffany Reisz
50. “People spend a lifetime looking for more when they could have spent a lifetime enjoying what life has offered.” – Anonymous
Did This Collection Make You Realize the Things You Should Be Thankful For?
We can’t always get what we want and can’t get things instantly. Perhaps this is the main reason behind man’s lack of appreciation of what they have in life. But, open your eyes and mind; look around you and see how blessed you already are.
The fact that we are still breathing is already one thing to be thankful for! So, just think of the things that bring you joy and contentment—your family and friends, your passions and hobbies, your work and success, and many more. If you focus on these things and appreciate what you already have, life will be more colorful and meaningful.
So, don’t get stuck comparing yourself with what others have. Instead, be more mindful and celebrate the good things that only you have. Everyone’s life is unique, and our blessings are special, too!
Remember, you manifest what you think. If you think about the good things, then you’ll attract more positive things to your life!
Hopefully, this collection was able to encourage you to treasure what you have right now. Remember, life becomes more vibrant when you appreciate everything!