If you feel like nothing’s going according to plan, read these abundance mindset quotes and be reminded of all the blessings you have in life!
It’s so easy to fall into the headspace that makes you think that life’s hard, rough, and demanding.
But, we must remember that despite hardships, life’s ultimately good, beautiful, and kind. We just have to have an abundance mindset that’ll help us see the good in everything.
When you live with this mindset, you slowly get to be more appreciative of all your blessings. You would also start looking at things more positively.
This is because having an abundance mentality switches something in your brain that helps you look at things from a brighter perspective.
Just remind yourself that all is well, and adopt a good headspace. When you do this, you’ll realize you have all it takes to be happy.
To start this process, read through the quotes we’ve compiled below!
Best Abundance Mindset Quotes
1. “An abundance mentality springs from internal security, not from external rankings, comparisons, opinion, possessions, or associations.” – Stephen Covey
2. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” – Wayne Dyer
3. “Abundance is not the absence of scarcity; it is the presence of an abundant mentality.” – Debasish Mridha
4. “Abundance is a mindset. It’s a way of thinking—a state of mind. It’s a state of being, rather than a state of doing.” – Sallie Keys
5. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
6. “Abundance comes from within. It comes from thought, intention, attention, and expectation.” – Deepak Chopra
7. “When we give generously, with an abundance mentality, what we give away will multiply.” – Henri Nouwen
8. “The source of all abundance is not outside you. It is part of who you are.” – Eckhart Tolle
9. “Abundance can be had simply by consciously receiving what already has been given.” – Sufi Saying
Abundance Mindset Quotes to Inspire You
10. “When you focus on what you have, your abundance increases. I started with my breath. Noticing being alive is a good start!” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “Abundance flows in many forms, do not limit your flow by trying to control how abundance comes to you; just know that it will come.” – Shelly Sullivan
12. “Riches are not from an abundance of worldly goods, but from a contented mind.” – Nzar Mohammed
13. “Abundance is a state of mind. It is about looking only at all that you have, feeling grateful for all of it, and choosing to not complain about what you don’t have.” – Avis Viswanathan
14. “As long as we remain vigilant at building our internal abundance—an abundance of integrity, an abundance of forgiveness, an abundance of service, an abundance of love—then external lack is bound to be temporary.” – Marianne Willamson
Bite-Sized Abundance Mindset Quotes That Will Make You Feel Grateful
15. “Abundance is a state of mind, more than a reflection of wealth.” – Judith Orloff
16. “When you are grateful, fear disappears, and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
17. “See yourself living in abundance, and you will attract it.” – Bob Proctor
18. “Abundance and prosperity begin with gratitude and appreciation.” – Anthon St. Maarten
19. “Abundance is about being rich, with or without money.” – Suze Orman
20. “An abundance mindset always outperforms a scarcity mindset in the long run.” – Rory Vaden
21. “Find gratitude in the little things, and your well of gratitude will never run dry.” – Antonia Montoya
Wise Abundance Mindset Quotes to Serve as Your Guide
22. “The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.” – Marianne Williamson
23. “Appreciation creates a mindset of abundance. Worry creates a mindset of scarcity.” – Gordana Biernat
24. “Gratitude is one of the strongest and most transformative states of being. It shifts your perspective from lack to abundance and allows you to focus on the good in your life, which in turn pulls more goodness into your reality.” – Jen Sincero
25. “Abundance is not the result of unlimited opportunities or resources. It is manifested by limitless thinking, a courageous spirit, and a grateful, receptive heart.” – Anthon St. Maarten
Abundance Mindset Quotes for Those Who Need Advice
26. “The fastest way to bring more wonderful examples of abundance into your personal experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there.” – Esther Hicks
27. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “Abundance is a mindset that starts with learning how to give.” – Rory Vaden
29. “If you can grow your abundance mindset, think in abundance, act in abundance—instead of the opposite pole—then this abundance will continue to grow in you.” – Dilan De Silva
30. “If you approach the ocean with a cup, you can only take away a cupful; if you approach it with a bucket, you can take away a bucketful.” – Ramana Maharshi
Abundance Mindset Quotes That Will Change Your Worldview
31. “The abundance mindset is the belief that there is plenty of wealth in the world to go around.” – Shawn Martin Scanlon
32. “Most people are deeply scripted in what I call the ‘Scarcity Mentality.’ They see life as having only so much, as though there was only one pie out there. And if someone were to get a big piece of the pie it would mean less for everybody else. Instead, I have an ‘Abundance Mentality.’ When people are genuinely happy at the successes of others, the pie gets larger.” – Stephen Covey
33. “The journey to financial freedom starts the minute you decide you were destined for prosperity, not scarcity—for abundance, not lack. Isn’t there a part of you that has always known that? Can you see yourself living a bounteous life- a life of more than enough? It only takes one minute to decide. Decide now.” – Mark Victor Hansen
Also read: Mindset Quotes
Abundance Mindset Quotes to Help You Grow
34. “No matter how much you’re living with an abundant mindset right now, it is the act of becoming abundant that is as important as the abundance itself!” – Julia M. Lindsey
35. “Abundance is not a result you create. It is an existing state you recognize. We ask for long life, but ’tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “The act of harmonizing with the abundance mindset is simple and yet complicated at the same time. All you have to do is breathe and allow your mind to settle, for the ego to weaken and then disengage.” – Anonymous
37. “When I think about creating abundance, it’s not about creating a life of luxury for everybody on this planet; it’s about creating a life of possibility. It is about taking that which was scarce and making it abundant.” – Peter Diamandis
Other Abundance Mindset Quotes That You Must Read Today
38. “I have an abundance mindset. I live open-handed, giving generously because my God is an abundant God.” – Pastor Craig Groeschel
39. “At the heart of simple abundance is an authentic awakening—one that resonates within your soul. You already possess all you need to be genuinely happy.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
40. “It is certain that you cannot believe in abundance while identifying yourself with lack. Forget the lack and think only of abundance.” – Ernest Holmes
Did These Quotes Help You Realize All the Good You Already Have Within You?
As humans, we always crave something bigger, something more extravagant, and something that we think will bring us more happiness. We’re so focused on what we think we lack that we forget to realize the blessings we already have.
Life in itself is a blessing. Although it has its ups and downs, everything sums up who you are and who you’re meant to be. So, develop an abundance mindset that’ll help you realize all these things.
Be grateful for what you have, harness the power of your mind, and live life with purpose and passion. If you do these things, you’ll slowly but surely attain a mindset of abundance. Though it’s tough, remember that your hard work is worth it; after all, with an abundance mindset, life will be much happier and more colorful.
So, if you need advice on cultivating this kind of thinking and way of life, read this list of abundance mindset quotes again. Drill it into your head that you already have everything you need to live a genuinely happy and content life!