Here are 45 baby girl quotes that will perfectly capture your feelings once you find out you will welcome a little princess soon!
No matter what gender, babies are blessings that the heavens have sent us. However, there’s something sweet and incomparable about baby girls.
When they’re just newborns, they seem so small and fragile. But, you know and have hope that once they grow into adults, they’ll be strong, empowered, and just ladies.
In many ways, baby girls are like princesses. Like them, daughters start off pampered and adored, but they slowly become women fit to rule and lead.
So, if you’re having a baby girl, make sure you check the list of quotes below. We’ve got some of the sweetest baby girl quotes that’ll make you excited to welcome your blessing from above!
Best Baby Girl Quotes
1. “From the moment that your baby girl arrives, everything changes. She makes your world grow bigger, and your heart fuller, and life simply means more because she is in it.” – Anonymous
2. “A baby girl is always a source of perpetual wonder for her parents.” – Anonymous
3. “No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.” – Anonymous
4. “A little girl is sugar, and spice, and everything nice—especially when she’s taking a nap.” – Anonymous
5. “A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in your path.” – Anonymous
6. “A baby girl: one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter, and happiness in your world today.” – Anonymous
7. “A baby girl is like a giggle wrapped in sunshine and glitter. She will always brighten your day.” – Anonymous
8. “It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.” – Anonymous
9. “Baby girls are like flowers that are forever in bloom.” – Anonymous
Baby Girl Quotes on Every Parent’s Little Princess
10. “A baby daughter is always a daddy’s girl and mommy’s world.” – Anonymous
11. “Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder, and hands that will shape the world.” – Anonymous
12. “My little daughter, you’re the princess of my world and the love of my life.” – Apollo M.
13. “There is no better feeling than watching your baby girl break into laughter.” – Anonymous
14. “Ah, my little angel! My beautiful and precious princess.” – Apollo M.
15. “When we asked for a daughter, we were sent a princess.” – Sally Huss
Cute Baby Girl Quotes to Soften Your Heart
16. “Like stardust glistening on fairies’ wings, little girls are made of magical things.” – Anonymous
17. “A baby girl is God’s way of saying, ‘I thought you could use a lifelong friend.’” – Anonymous
18. “Baby girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.” – Anonymous
19. “A baby girl fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty.” – Anonymous
20. “A baby girl always leaves a bit of sparkle and a bit of rainbow wherever she goes.” – Anonymous
21. “Hold her a little longer, rock her a little more. Read her another story, you’ve only read her four. Let her sleep on your shoulder; rejoice in her happy smile. She is only a little girl for such a little while.” – Anonymous
22. “Little girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams. Their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows; their hearts are tied up with dreams.” – Anonymous
Short Baby Girl Quotes
23. “Her little hands stole my heart, and her little feet ran away with it.” – Anonymous
24. “Here comes a little baby girl, to fill our hearts and brighten our world.” – Anonymous
25. “She is the exclamation point in the happiest sentence I could ever write.” – Anonymous
26. “She is so tiny, she is so small, and she is so loved by all!” – Anonymous
27. “The knowingness of little girls is hidden underneath their curls.”- Phyllis McGinley
Quotes for Everyone Blessed With a Baby Girl
28. “When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.” – Anonymous
29. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.” – Bethany Hamilton
30. “A baby girl is a blessing. A gift from heaven above. A precious little angel to cherish and love.” – Anonymous
31. “A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.” – George Eliot
32. “Baby girls are bits of stardust blown from the hand of God. Lucky is the woman who knows the pangs of birth, for she has held a star.” – Larry Barretto
33. “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous—full of beauty and forever beautiful; loving and caring and truly amazing.” – Deanna Beisser
34. “Thank heavens for little girls. They grow up in the most delightful way.” – Maurice Chevalier
35. “Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angel shine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes, there is always enough left to lasso your heart.” – Alan Beck
Quotes to Welcome Newborn Baby Girls
36. “She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.” – Anonymous
37. “Such a big miracle in such a little girl.” – Anonymous
38. “Giggles, curls, ribbons, and bows. A little baby girl is so adorable from head to toe!” – Kristin Contreras
39. “Happiness is holding your baby girl in your arms for the very first time.” – Anonymous
40. “Isn’t she lovely, isn’t she wonderful, isn’t she precious, less than one minute old? Isn’t she pretty, truly the angel’s best? Boy, I’m so happy; we have been heaven-blessed. I can’t believe what God has done; through us, He’s given life to one. But isn’t she lovely, made from love?” – Stevie Wonder
More Baby Girl Quotes That All Moms and Dads Must Remember
41. “No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl.” – Anonymous
42. “She’s a reflection of me, so you know she’s awesome.” – Anonymous
43. “My baby girl is one of my greatest treasures in life, and I would give her the world if I could.” – Anonymous
44. “My greatest wish is that my baby girl always knows how much I love her and that she’ll walk through the rest of her life knowing I’ll always be there for her any way I can.” – Anonymous
45. “And it’s a girl. And you will love her more than you love yourself. And you’ll disappoint her, too—and never live up to the standards you set for yourself. But don’t worry. She’ll be okay.” – Katherine Center
What Do You Think About Baby Girls?
Many people have the misconception that having baby girls is much easier than raising baby boys. However, though this statement has some truth to it, parents would know that it’s not entirely true.
Sure, when you have baby girls, you’ll fill your life with color, ribbons, and cute things. Even so, raising them would never be all sugar, spice, and everything nice!
There will still be countless sleepless nights, diaper changes, and maybe even episodes filled with a baby’s tantrum. It’ll be challenging, but at the same time, it’ll be an irreplaceable nurturing experience and journey filled with love and adoration.
No matter how messy and noisy a house will get when there’s a newborn, receiving this kind of blessing is still something everyone should be thankful for. Remember that baby girls are life’s miracles!
They are the reflection of their mothers and the very thing all fathers would give up their life for. This is precisely why baby girls are little princesses that capture the hearts of everyone!
So, if you’re blessed with a baby girl, remember to treasure them and teach them the ways of the world. Help them grow into strong, opinionated, and empowered women!