If you’re awaiting the arrival of your little bundle of joy, then these baby quotes are perfect for you.
Having a baby is one of the most miraculous and euphoric moments that you can have in your life.
The anxiety and excitement will always be there, whether it’s your first child or not. But, no matter what, having a child is an unforgettably exciting journey a lot of people wish to experience.
It doesn’t matter whether it is a girl or a boy because either way, you will welcome a gift that will serve as your source of happiness in life.
Your child will teach you how to love, be patient, and bring out the best person you can be.
Indeed, babies make us feel like we’re on top of the world, and they change our whole lives for the better.
So, make every moment with your baby memorable by reading our collection of wise and heartwarming quotes.
Continue reading below and find the best quote that will describe what you’re feeling right now.
Let’s get started.
And don’t forget to check out these mom quotes and mother-daughter quotes.
Best Baby Quotes
1. “A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.” – Anonymous
2. “It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them, and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple.” – Anita Diamant
3. “A new baby marks the beginnings of all things—wonder, hope, and a beautiful dream of possibilities.” – Anonymous
4. “You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” – Lish McBride
5. “Babies are living dolls with dancing smiles that come from the stars to still our hearts.” – Debasish Mridha
6. “In the eyes of a baby, there is joy, there is laughter, there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future.” – Anonymous
7. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart, till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
8. “Babies are the buds of life ready to bloom like a fresh flower to refresh humanity.” – Debasish Mridha
9. “It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living.” – Debasish Mridha
10. “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.” – Irmgard Erath
Baby Quotes That Will Warm Your Heart
11. “Babies are bits of stardust blown from the hand of God.” – Larry Barretto
12. “It’s hard to feel like much is wrong in the world when you’re looking into the eyes of a happy baby.” – Lisa Wingate
13. “A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic.” – Sigrid Leo
14. “Having a baby is one of the most wonderful things in your life, as well as the hardest thing in your life.” – Nuno Bettencourt
15. “A baby is so cute and tiny, yet his presence can turn all your life over in some good or slightly uncomfortable ways. All your priorities change dramatically, and your sense of fulfillment reaches a new, unmatched depth.” – Anonymous
16. “Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me.” – Maria Jose Ovalle
17. “Having a baby is like having a bit of heaven right here on earth.” – Anonymous
18. “When they finally place the baby in your arms, and you notice that smile, you suddenly feel a surge of overwhelming, unconditional love that you never felt before.” – Anonymous
19. “I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” – Vincent van Gogh
20. “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” – Anonymous
21. “It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on baby’s lips just as they gently pass into a deep slumber.” – Anonymous
22. “Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give, the more you get, and the more you get, the more you feel like giving.” – Penelope Leach
Cute Baby Quotes
23. “A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it.” – Frank Clark
24. “It is the nature of babies to be in bliss.” – Deepak Chopra
25. “My fingers are tickled to delight by the soft ripple of a baby’s laugh.” – Helen Keller
26. “Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” – Gayle Wray
27. “Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.” – Anonymous
28. “A baby’s smile is an antidote to melt your day’s stress away.” – Anonymous
29. “A baby is a dancing joy of life.” – Debasish Mridha
30. “A baby is an inestimable blessing.” – Mark Twain
31. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Anonymous
32. “In the garden of humanity, every baby is a fresh new flower.” – Debasish Mridha
33. “Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.” – Charles Dickens
34. “Babies are amazing. They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise.” – Julia Roberts
35. “A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.” – Debasish Mridha
Meaningful Baby Quotes to Celebrate the Arrival of a New Life
36. “Babies cry at birth because it is the first time they experience separation from love.” – Kamand Kojouri
37. “As babies, we’re born blank sheets of paper, not a single mark. As we grow older, lines form, then colors and patterns. Before long, that paper is all sorts of brilliant. Like a kaleidoscope, no two exactly alike.” – Shannon Wiersbitzky
38. “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
39. “A baby is a blank check made payable to the human race.” – Barbara Christine Seifert
40. “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” – Benjamin Spock
41. “Having a baby is part of a woman’s life, and it is surely a great waste to be afraid of life.” – Joan Lowery Nixon
42. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” – Tina Brown
Baby Quotes That Are Sweet and Touching
43. “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” – Penélope Cruz
44. “You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep the baby safe, warm, and fed. And that will be enough.” – Anonymous
45. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” – Jared Padalecki
46. “Babies are a link between angels and man.” – Anonymous
47. “For having a baby’s sweet face so close to your own, for so long a time as it takes to nurse ’em, is a great tonic for a sad soul.” – Erica Eisdorfer
48. “Honey is sweet. A little baby is even sweeter.” – Asian Proverb
49. “I know now why God gave us babies. They require constant attention, of course. They make messes and disturb the peace, but their cuteness and smiles are sometimes the only reminder of God we have in the house.” – Ann Rinaldi
Poetic Baby Quotes to Welcome Your Child Into the World
50. “There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place.” – Virginia Kelley
51. “Newborn babies can’t do much on their own. They can’t eat or walk or talk on the phone. But every parent is sure their creation is without a doubt a tremendous sensation.” – Jennifer Davis
52. “I love these little people, and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” – Charles Dickens
53. “Our baby gives herself to me completely. There is no hesitation, no reservation, no holding back, no coldness, no craft, no tremor, or fear in her love. Although our relationship may encompass tears, frustration, and even fury, it is an utterly reliable bond. As it grows, her love is literally unadulterated. Her love is wholly of the child, pure in its essence as children are in their direct passions. Children do not love wisely, but perhaps they love the best of all.” – Louise Erdrich
54. “Babies are soft. Anyone looking at them can see the tender, fragile skin and know it for the rose-leaf softness that invites a finger’s touch. But when you live with them and love them, you feel the softness going inward, the round-cheeked flesh wobbly as custard, the boneless splay of the tiny hands. Their joints are melted rubber, and even when you kiss them hard, in the passion of loving their existence, your lips sink down and seem never to find a bone. Holding them against you, they melt and mold, as though they might at any moment flow back into your body.” – Diana Gabaldon
55. “When the baby is born, all that pain that was endured vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear. And as I’ve said before, love between mother and child is the highest experience, the closest to divine love.” – Hope Bradford
56. “The trouble with babies is that they are made like a safe, no way to see what’s inside and no guarantee that the effort will be worth the trouble. Spin the numbers, crack the code, but the door won’t swing open. Babies are safes on time delay. It takes years for the door to swing open, and even when it does, the best minds are undecided as to the value of the contents.” – Jeanette Winterson
Baby Boy Quotes
57. “A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.” – Anonymous
58. “A baby boy always is that anchor of your life even through rough tides of life.” – Anonymous
59. “Baby boys have a pocket full of mischief and a saddle always overflowing with joy and excitement.” – Anonymous
60. “Your baby boy will hold your hand only for a little time, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime.” – Anonymous
61. “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” – Tanya Masse
62. “A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart.” – Anonymous
63. “For me, this baby was the most precious thing I had ever had. He was my treasure, my joy, my world, my everything now.” – Preeti Shenoy
64. “Little hands and little feet, little toothless grins so sweet, little eyes that shine so bright, little arms to hug you tight, everything’s little except your joy when you have a new baby boy.” – Anonymous
65. “A little miracle sent from above, a baby boy to cuddle and love.” – Anonymous
Baby Girl Quotes
66. “Baby girls are precious gifts wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.” – Anonymous
67. “Giggles, curls, ribbons, and bows! Our baby girl is so adorable from head to toe.” – Anonymous
68. “A tiny daughter gives parents a life in a climate of perpetual wonder.” – Pierre Doucet
69. “A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in your path.” – Anonymous
70. “My baby girl is one of my greatest treasures in life, and I would give her the world if I can.” – Anonymous
71. “A baby girl always leaves a bit of sparkle and a bit of rainbow wherever she goes.” – Anonymous
72. “A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.” – Anonymous
73. “It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.” – Anonymous
74. “You are still so young, baby girl. You have a lot of potential just waiting to be explored today.” – Anonymous
75. “No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl.” – Anonymous
76. “A baby daughter is always a daddy’s girl and mommy’s world!” – Anonymous
Funny Baby Quotes
77. “A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in.” – Elizabeth Bard
78. “The art of being a parent is to sleep when baby is not looking.” – Anonymous
79. “Babies are the worst roommates. They’re unemployed. They don’t pay rent. They keep insane hours. Their hygiene is horrible. If you had a roommate that did any of the things babies do, you’d ask them to move out.” – Jim Gaffigan
80. “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” – Leo Burke
81. “Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” – Tina Fey
82. “A baby’s cry is precisely as serious as it sounds.” – Jean Liedloff
83. “Make no mistake about why these babies are here. They are here to replace us.” – Jerry Seinfeld
84. “Having a baby is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.” – Anonymous
85. “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog, ‘Fetch!'” – Bruce Lansky
86. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.” – Charles Osgood
87. “Babies are cutest when they’re someone else’s problem.” – Anonymous
88. “I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.” – Robert Orben
89. “A baby’s a full-time job for three adults.” – Erica Jong
90. “Before I got married, I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories.” – John Wilmot
What Are Your Realizations in Life After Having a Baby?
Babies change our lives. They will test our patience, perseverance, and dedication on a day-to-day basis. But, more than that, they teach us how to love and live selflessly.
Before, we might see ourselves as someone irresponsible and incapable of doing great things. However, being with our babies will automatically make us feel like we can do anything to protect them and help them grow into healthy and kind people. They help us discover different sides to ourselves that we didn’t even know existed in the first place.
Hopefully, these quotes were able to give you strength and made you realize some things about life and your baby. Remember to take it easy and know that just making them feel loved is already enough.
Which baby quote is your favorite? What do you feel now that you’ve read through our collection? Comment below!