If you’re a fan of Spider-Man, then you’ll get a kick out of this collection of the best Bully Maguire quotes!
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is complicated in and of itself. It has all sorts of characters, settings, and supernatural powers; to add to that, there’s more than one timeline or universe!
So, you can just imagine how wild the creators’ imaginations can go. They can mix and match different characters in different timelines and settings, and there could also be two of the same characters, each with entirely different personalities.
Bully Maguire is the perfect example of this, as he’s referred to as Spider-Man’s alter ego. He became the opposite of Spider-Man once Venom’s symbiote bit him.
On the outside, he’s exactly like the superhero we admire, except that his clothing is predominantly black. However, inside, he couldn’t be more different.
If this piqued your interest, read on to find out more! Don’t miss out on the best Bully Maguire quotes below.
Best Bully Maguire Quotes
1. “I missed the part where that’s my problem.”
2. “That’s a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?”
3. “I’m gonna put some dirt in your eye.”
4. “You’ll get your rent when you fix this damn door.”
5. “You want forgiveness? Get religion!”
6. “Look at little Goblin Junior. Gonna cry?”
7. “Who am I? You sure you want to know?”
8. “We always have a choice; you had a choice when you killed my uncle.”
9. “He despised you. You were an embarrassment to him.”
Iconic Bully Maguire Quotes to Keep In Your Memory
10. “See ya, Chump.”
11. “I’d love to shoot you some time.”
12. “Sorry I’m late; it’s a jungle out there!”
13. “Get me some milk. You got any with nuts? Go make me some.”
14. “You should’ve thought of that earlier.”
15. “A hundred bucks? The ad said 3,000.”
16. “Now dig on this.”
17. “Work out, plenty of rest, you know, eat your green vegetables.”
18. “You want the shots? I’ll take the staff job. Double the money.”
19. “Where do all these guys come from?”
Bully Maguire Quotes to Get a Glimpse of Spider-Man’s Alter Ego
20. “Take your hand off me. Now.”
21. “You got my name wrong!”
22. “Find us some shade. Thanks, hot legs.”
23. “What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance?! Did you?”
24. “Something’s different. I’ll figure it out; stop lecturing me, please!”
25. “Stings, doesn’t it?”
Bully Maguire Quotes and Lines That You Should Read Today
26. “You’re trash, Brock.”
27. “I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries.”
28. “Go flock yourself, feather face!”
29. “I can’t see! There are cars in the way, motherfucker!”
Short Bully Maguire Quotes to Revisit
30. “Up, up, and away, web!”
31. “Good riddance!”
32. “How’d that get in there?”
33. “How is this helping?”
34. “I never thought he’d really do that!”
35. “You’re looking fine, babe.”
How Would You React if You Encountered Bully Maguire?
When Venom’s symbiote bit Peter Parker, it was like he was suddenly transported to another universe wherein Spider-Man was not a hero. Instead, he was a bully who had no care for others’ emotions.
This is how the nickname, Bully Maguire, surfaced. While some people think it’s just a side story that will bring about some laughs, this bully’s existence has a much deeper meaning that not a lot of people have thought about.
In reality, Bully Maguire shows what the real Spider-Man would be like if he had not gotten rid of the symbiote that affected him negatively. After all, in a way, having its powers is addictive.
If we try to analyze how this relates to us beyond the screens, we’ll realize that it’s a lesson we can also apply in our day-to-day lives. Look at it this way; if you have friends around you who are a bad influence, what do you think would happen if you kept hanging out with them?
They are deemed bad influences for a reason. If we ignore the signs and keep them in our lives, we’ll inevitably be more like them.
So, before it’s too late, weed out all the negatives in your life. Don’t allow them to take root and influence you to become a bad person!