If you want some classic lines to blow your mind, read these Old Gregg quotes we’ve gathered!
Old Gregg is one of the most iconic characters in the British TV series, The Mighty Boosh. Everything about The Mighty Boosh is eccentric, out of this world, and sometimes even downright weird.
Even so, it nonetheless remains a classic that almost every household has heard about. One of its most memorable skits is about Old Gregg, a merman notorious for what he calls his mangina and his love for Bailey’s that he can drink from a shoe!
He first appeared in August of 2005 in an episode titled, The Legend of Old Gregg. In the story, one of the characters, Howard Moon, accidentally captures and fishes him out of the lake.
Old Gregg then takes Howard to his cave, and their hilarious interactions and lines ensue! This is also where some of his most iconic quotes came from; one example would be, “You ever drunk Bailey’s from a shoe?”
Get to know Old Gregg better through this collection! We’ve got his best quotes from The Legend of Old Gregg episode.
Best Old Gregg Quotes
1. “You ever drunk Bailey’s from a shoe?”
2. Old Gregg: “Hi there.”
Howard Moon: “Who are you?”
Old Gregg: “I’m Old Gregg; pleased to meet ya!”
3. “Easy now, fuzzy little man-peach.”
4. “I know what you’re thinking, ‘Here comes Old Gregg, he’s a scaly man-fish.’ You don’t know me. You don’t know what I got. I got something to show ya. You know what that is? It’s Old Gregg’s vagina! I got a mangina! I’m Old Gregg!”
5. “We could do some watercolors together, you and I.”
Famous Old Gregg Quotes
6. “I got these too. That one’s Bailey’s’. That one’s ‘Bailey’s A Bit Bigger.’ That one’s ‘As Close As You Can Get To Bailey’s Without Your Eyes Getting Wet.’”
7. Old Gregg: “Do you love me?”
Howard Moon: “Oh, dear.”
Old Gregg: “Do you love me?”
Howard Moon: “Uh, gonna have to pretend I didn’t hear that, Gregg.”
Old Gregg: “Do you think you could ever love me?”
8. “You wanna come to a club where people wee on each other?”
9. “It’s attached to your rod, mother licker!”
10. “Come on, don’t make me beg now, ‘cause I’m not your regular guy! Don’t be shy!”
Old Gregg Quotes From The Mighty Boosh
11. “Why are you going? We got everything we need here. We got Bailey’s cream. And everything we need. I’ll get you another Bailey’s.”
12. “Maybe I should ask you the same question—what you doing in my waters?”
13. “Do you like Old Gregg’s place? I’ve got all things that are good.”
14. “Oh, you know me. You’ve seen my downstairs mixup.”
15. “How come this hook’s in my head, fool?”
Funny Old Gregg Quotes to Make You Laugh
16. “Some say Old Gregg is like a big fish finger. But big, like, as in a garage. Imagine a fish finger as big as a garage!”
17. Old Gregg: “I’m gonna hurt you.”
Howard Moon: “Excuse me?”
Old Gregg: “I like you.”
18. “You’re like a breadstick; ya got no rhythm!”
19. “I took Home Economics, I got an A+. I did a crumble. Teacher said mine was the best one.”
20. “Let me show you something. I call that one Old Gregg. And then that one I call Old Gregg. And this one, you know what I call that one?”
What Do You Think About Old Gregg’s Character?
OId Gregg is an iconic character, not only because of his appearance in The Mighty Boosh. In fact, he’s held onto his spot in pop culture because of a variety of things, like his looks and quotable lines!
When one thinks of Old Gregg, we immediately picture his green skin, seaweed-like hair, and pink tutu! His image is so unforgettable that many people take his character as their go-to Halloween costume!
Aside from that, Old Gregg’s quotes are very quotable. His lines like, “I’m Old Gregg,” or “Do you love me,” are some of his most popular ones.
Because he’s so iconic, many memes have been inspired by Old Gregg! There’s no doubt in our minds that fans of The Mighty Boosh have sent his meme or two to their friends at one point.
Whatever it is you love about this character, we hope this collection of the funniest and most iconic Old Gregg quotes was able to bring a smile to your face. Revisit this collection whenever you need something to cheer you up!