If you have too much going on inside your head, let these clear mind quotes give you a fresh start!
You’ve probably experienced having a cluttered mind.
These feelings can occur in moments when you feel confused, frustrated, distracted, and unproductive. In these moments, it can be helpful if you clear your mind.
When you clear your mind, you’re more in tune with yourself and the world around you. At the same time, it will help you make better decisions in the future because you’re aware of your priorities.
But, in our world full of distractions, clearing our minds is the hardest thing to do.
So, read the complete list below for some tips to make it easier for you!
Best Clear Mind Quotes
1. “Having a clear mind and a clear space allows you to think and act with purpose.” – Erika Fromm
2. “There’s no way that a clear mind can live an unhappy life.” – Byron Katie
3. “If you have a clear mind, you won’t have to search for direction. The direction will come to you.” – Phil Jackson
4. “Sometimes answers come to you in ways that only you can understand. That is why it is so important to have a clear mind to receive and understand the message.” – Sheila M. Burke
5. “Sometimes, we have to run away in order to clear our heads and put ourselves together as best we can. The important thing is that we return stronger than when we left.” – Travis John Klune
6. “Sometimes you just need a little bit of alone time for yourself to clear up your mind and see things from a new perspective.” – Anonymous
7. “Clear your mind of such thoughts. They cannot be answered and will make you no happier.” – Christopher Paolini
8. “A clear mind heals everything that needs to be healed. It can never be fooled into believing that there is one speck out of order.” – Byron Katie
9. “With a clear mind that is reinforcing positivity back into myself and my craft, I am able to focus my energy on the task at hand and enjoy my experiences and day.” – Allison Holker
10. “Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.” – Anonymous
Inspiring Clear Mind Quotes to Make You Feel Better
11. “You’ll feel much better when you clear your head, and soon you’ll see a much better way to be.” – Pennywise
12. “Cleanse your mind of all bad vibes and let the good vibes flow in.” – Anonymous
13. “Don’t make all of your sadness to be a miserable tragedy, just forget it with your conscious heart and clear mind.” – Rizky Adam Rifai
14. “Keep your mind clear in difficult situations.” – Anonymous
15. “I just need some time in a beautiful place to clear my head.” – Anonymous
16. “Take a step back. Clear your mind. Refresh your perspective.” – Anonymous
17. “To awaken, sit calmly, letting each breath clear your mind and open your heart.” – Gautama Buddha
18. “Just keep a clear mind, go straight ahead, try, try, try for 10,000 years.” – Seungsahn Haengwon
19. “The hard things in life, the things you really learn from, happen with a clear mind.” – Caroline Knapp
20. “Always keep your mind as bright and clear as the vast sky, the great ocean, and the highest peak, empty of all thoughts. Always keep your body filled with light and heat. Fill yourself with the power of wisdom and enlightenment.” – Morihei Ueshiba
Clear Mind Quotes That’ll Lead You to a Better Outcome
21. “A clear mind achieves success.” – Rajen Jani
22. “A clear mind leads to better judgment, leads to a better outcome.” – Naval Ravikant
23. “One’s mind has a way of making itself up in the background, and it suddenly becomes clear what one means to do.” – Arthur Christopher Benson
24. “If moment by moment you can keep your mind clear, then nothing will confuse you.” – Sheng Yen
25. “If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything; it is open to everything.” – Shunryū Suzuki
Clear Mind Quotes to Live By
26. “Follow your intuition instantly. If something stops you from following your intuition, then you need to clear your mental blocks.” – Hina Hashmi
27. “Clear your mind. Your heart is trying to tell you something.” – Anonymous
28. “Keep your head clear! It doesn’t matter how bright the path is if your mind is always cloudy.” – Anonymous
29. “Talk with a clear mind, not with cloudy. A cloudy mind can escape thoughts easily but not clear mind.” – Scott Adkins
Poetic Clear Minds Quotes for Your Curious Minds
30. “No dust shall settle on a clear mind rather a clever mind.” – J. Nedumaan
31. “When your heart is pure, your mind is clear.” – Anonymous
32. “In the clear mind of virtue, treason can find no hiding place.” – Philip Sidney
33. “The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously.” – Henry Kissinger
34. “Clean your space, clear your mind.” – Anonymous
35. “The man is clear in his mind, but his soul is mad.” – Denis Hopper
36. “Clear the mind of all worldly things.” – Neem Karoli Baba
37. “A man who has no clarity of mind has nothing.” – Kapil Gupta
Clear Mind Quotes to Serve as a Breather
38. “Only with a clear mind will you be able to see who is truly in your heart.” – Anonymous
39. “To see the universe clearly, you need not only a clear sky but also a clear mind!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
40. “All I want is a clear mind and happy heart.” – Anonymous
41. “When we throw out the physical clutter, we clear our minds. When we throw out the mental clutter, we clear our souls.” – Gail Blanke
42. “Happiness is a clear mind. A clear and sane mind knows how to live, how to work, what emails to send, what phone calls to make, and what to do to create what it wants without fear.” – Byron Katie
Clear Mind Quotes to Guide You Through Life’s Chaos
43. “A good workout is a great way to clear your mind.” – Anonymous
44. “Running is one of the best solutions to a clear mind.” – Sasha Azevedo
45. “In an age of mental gluttony, meditation is fasting for the mind. Before paying a therapist to listen to you, listen to yourself. Before clearing your inbox, clear your mind.” – Naval Ravikant
Thought-Provoking Clear Mind Quotes to Think About
46. “Clear your mind of can’t.” – Samuel Johnson
47. “One who has a clear mind can never be fooled by his senses.” – Anonymous
48. “The mind is like water. When it’s turbulent, it’s difficult to see. When it’s calm, everything becomes clear.” – Prasad Mahes
49. “It’s a lack of clarity that creates chaos and frustration. Those emotions are poison to any living goal.” – Steve Maraboli
50. “Anything that’s clear in our mind will eventually reflect through similarly clear actions. While positive thoughts will present themselves as awesome activities and creations, negative ones will cause destruction.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
51. “Clear mind is like the full moon in the sky. Sometimes clouds come and cover it, but the moon is always behind them. Clouds go away; then the moon shines brightly. So don’t worry about a clear mind: it is always there. When thinking comes, behind it is a clear mind. When thinking goes, there is only a clear mind. Thinking comes and goes, comes and goes; you must not be attached to the coming or the going.” – Seungsahn Haengwon
Philosophical Clear Mind Quotes for You to Read
52. “Those who follow the Tao are of clear mind. They do not load their mind with anxieties and are flexible in their adjustment to external conditions.” – Zhuang Zhou
53. “Those who with a clear mind have seen this truth, those who are wise and ever-watchful, they feel the joy of watchfulness, the joy of the path of the great.” – Buddha
54. “Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.” – Ezra Taft Benson
More Quotes About a Clear Mind
55. “To appropriately respond to an emergency requires a very clear mind, to cooly analyze what the observations are and how to fix it.” – Buzz Aldrin
56. “People first feel things without noticing them, then notice them with inner distress and disturbance, and finally reflect on them with a clear mind.” – Giambattista Vico
57. “If you listen to the traffic with a clear mind, without any concepts, it is not noisy, and it is only what it is.” – Stephen Mitchell
58. “I would rather be of clear mind and decision with the wrong club than with an unclear mind and the right club.” – Walter Hagen
59. “I’m looking forward to going out at the concert with a clear head, with a clear mind, with a clear spirit and experiencing whatever it is. It’s great.” – Lenny Kravitz
60. “Just before a game, I try to keep a clear mind so that I can focus better. I’m the kind of person who plays fast and relies a lot on intuition, so being at peace with myself is vital. Saying my daily prayers helps me achieve this heightened state of mind.” – Viswanathan Anand
Do You Think That Clearing Your Mind Will Make You Feel Better?
Sometimes it seems like so many things are clamoring for our attention that we barely have time to breathe. Our every day can get filled with so many things to do.
When that happens, it’s easy to fall into the trap of letting our minds wander in a million directions. It’s easy to get confused and distracted. But, you should be mindful that these things can harm your physical and mental health.
The only way to save yourself from these problems is to have a clear mind. Your brain needs time away from stimuli to rest and recover. In this way, you enter situations with a fresh perspective, helping you craft ways of effectively solving problems.
There are several ways to clear your mind. For one, you could go for a brisk walk or run, which will help you work off some energy and give you a sense of peace and tranquility. Another way is to meditate—a practice that can help relieve stress and anxiety and help you focus and be more productive in your daily life.
By doing these things, you might find yourself thinking more clearly; this will eventually make it easier for you to accomplish your goals. Hopefully, this list of clear mind quotes was able to help you to put out all your unwanted thoughts and feelings. Don’t forget to breathe, give yourself a break, and enjoy your life!