These top 70 mind quotes will help you to focus more effectively, work smarter, and achieve more!
We are all aware of how capable the human mind is. It can create anything, solve any problem, and imagine things that do not exist.
In addition, our minds also help us remember things and learn new skills we need to succeed in life.
However, the world is changing rapidly, and we should never stop learning as well.
We live in the golden age of self-development, as there are more resources than ever to help us grow and evolve. There is a lot of great stuff out there, but it can be hard to know where to start.
That’s why we’ve created a collection of quotes to help you power up your mind.
We’re positive you’ll learn some valuable insights that’ll help you improve your focus and concentration!
And don’t forget to check out these brain quotes and strong mind quotes.
Best Mind Quotes
1. “It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
2. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.” – Plutarch
3. “Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.” – Buddha
4. “The mind reflects the world, and the world reflects the mind.” – James Pierce
5. “The mind should be kept independent of any thoughts that arise within it. If the mind depends upon anything, it has no sure haven.” – Wang Jie
6. “The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.” – Albert Einstein
7. “If you thought that you were insignificant and had no power in this world, think again. Your mind is actually shaping the world around you.” – Rhonda Byrne
8. “Knowing your own mind is the solution to all our problems.” – Thubten Yeshe
9. “To a mind that is still the whole universe surrenders.” – Lao Tzu
10. “A positive mind finds a way it can be done; a negative mind looks for all the ways it can’t be done.” – Napoleon Hill
Famous Quotes About the Mind
11. “Every time your mind shifts, your world shifts.” – Byron Katie
12. “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.” – B. R. Ambedkar
13. “All the resources we need are in mind.” – Theodore Roosevelt
14. “The only way to conquer the mind is to stop fighting it.” – Sven Schnieders
15. “You either control your mind, or it controls you.” – Napoleon Hill
16. “The greatest minds are humble and simple.” – Maxime Lagacé
17. “Where the mind goes, the body will follow.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
18. “Control your own mind, and you may never be controlled by the mind of another.” – Napoleon Hill
19. “Tomorrow is for the lazy mind, the sluggish mind, the mind that is not interested.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
Also read: Famous Quotes, Clear Mind Quotes
Insightful Mind Quotes That Instill Wisdom
20. “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open.” – Frank Zappa
21. “Relax, allow the mind to become empty, and surprise yourself with the great treasure that begins to flow from your soul.” – Paulo Coelho
22. “You have a mind, but you are not the boss of your mind.” – Giovanni Dienstmann
23. “You can’t escape your mind, but you can program it and beautify it.” – Maxime Lagacé
24. “Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” – William S. Burroughs
25. “Your mind is a magnet. You don’t attract what you need or what you want; you attract who you are.” – Carlos Santana
26. “A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge.” – George R. R. Martin
27. “Your mind is working at its best when you’re being paranoid. You explore every avenue and the possibility of your situation at high speed with total clarity.” – Banksy
Mind Quotes That You Need to Know
28. “The mind that asks a lot of questions is self-correcting.” – James Clear
29. “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” – Aristotle
30. “Your mind created the entire world.” – Byron Katie
31. “If you get your mind in order, everything else gets that much easier.” – Mark Manson
32. “The conscious mind is a bad judge of its own situation and often persists in the illusion that its attitude is just the right one.” – Carl Jung
33. “The mind is definitely something that can be transformed, and meditation is a means to transform it.” – Dalai Lama XIV
34. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
35. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
36. “A mind always goes ahead or lags behind. Remain with the moment.” – Osho
Mind Quotes to Improve Your Intelligence
37. “A better life starts with a better mind. Train it.” – Maxime Lagacé
38. “Elevate yourself through the power of your mind, and not degrade yourself, for the mind can be the friend and also the enemy of the self.” – Vyasa
39. “The mind itself is a muscle—it can be trained and conditioned.” – Naval Ravikant
40. “The wisest mind has something yet to learn.” – George Santayana
Mind Quotes to Uplift You
41. “When your mind is telling you to quit and give up, remember all the repetitions and sacrifices made along the way.” – David Goggins
42. “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100%.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
43. “If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.” – Ronnie Lott
44. “Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual.” – Ernest Hemingway
45. “I found that when you start thinking and saying what you really want, then your mind automatically shifts and pulls you in that direction. And sometimes it can be that simple, just a little twist in vocabulary that illustrates your attitude and philosophy.” – Jim Rohn
Profound Mind Quotes to Expand Your Consciousness
46. “The mind wears the colors of the soul, as a valet those of his master.” – Sophie Swetchine
47. “Nothing so disturbs the mind as its own thinking.” – James Pierce
48. “The mind once enlightened cannot again become dark.” – Thomas Paine
49. “When the mind is speaking without permission, it’s lying.” – Naval Ravikant
50. “I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality.” – Henry David Thoreau
51. “All limits exist only in mind, and it is only in the mind that they can be overcome.” – Alan Cohen
52. “In the past, this mind has wandered as it liked, wherever it liked, at its own pleasure. Now I will control my mind wisely, as a mahout with his goad controls an elephant in must.” – Buddha
53. “And I realize that no matter where I am, whether in a little room full of thought or in this endless universe of stars and mountains, it’s all in my mind.” – Jack Kerouac
54. “Your mind is an ever-producing thought machine. The world is an ever-producing noise machine. The older I get, the more I realize that success just means peace for both.” – Jade Byfield
Mind Quotes for Those Who Fear Their Own Thoughts
55. “The mind is a flywheel, spun by fear.” – Naval Ravikant
56. “Our mind is evolved to be paranoid, fearful, and angry.” – Naval Ravikant
57. “A mind that has no fear is capable of great love.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
58. “What the mind doesn’t understand, it worships or fears.” – Alice Walker
59. “The average mind is focused on the future and paralyzed by fear. The wise mind is focused on the present and moved by love.” – Maxime Lagacé
Poetic Mind Quotes to Get Your Brain Working
60. “A mind that is full of conclusions is a dead mind. A living mind is a free mind, learning, never concluding.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
61. “A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.” – Charlotte Brontë
62. “Earn with your mind, not with your time.” – Naval Ravikant
63. “The mind is its own place and, in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.” – John Milton
64. “To go out of your mind at least once a day is tremendously important. By going out of your mind, you come to your senses.” – Alan Watts
65. “A man’s mind is stretched by a new idea or sensation, and never shrinks back to its former dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
More Mind Quotes for Everyone Seeking New Knowledge
66. “The world needs different kinds of minds to work together.” – Temple Grandin
67. “She knew the power of her mind and so programmed it for success.” – Carrie Green
68. “A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama XIV
69. “Strength of mind rests in sobriety; for this keeps your reason unclouded by passion.” – Pythagoras
70. “When your mind is telling you that you’re done, that you’re exhausted, that you cannot possibly go any further, you’re only actually 40% done.” – David Goggins
How Do You Feel About the Way Your Mind Works?
Our minds are the center of our beings. It is the source of our personalities, preferences, and characteristics. We use it every moment of our lives—from the moment we wake up to the moment we fall into slumber and every second in between.
If you think about it, our minds are like computers. It can be programmed to do whatever its owner wants. The more you program your mind with information, the more innovative and knowledgeable you become.
So, if you want to be successful in life, program your mind in a way that’ll make you step closer to your goals. You may not see an immediate change in your life today. But, with hard work and the right attitude, you can learn to develop your mind to make the most of the opportunities around you!
Hopefully, this list of quotes was able to help you power up your mind. Remember, it is crucial to keep your mind stimulated and active with new ideas and information to become a better person!