These Cruella de Vil quotes will give you a glimpse inside her wretched personality and why she became one of the most iconic villains ever!
Cruella de Vil is the main antagonist in all adaptations of 101 Dalmatians. She even appeared in Descendants, Once Upon a Time, and earned her own live-action movie, Cruella.
Her main characteristic is her obsession with Dalmatian fur. She’d even go as far as kidnapping a litter of puppies in the hopes of skinning them for their spots. With her menacing gaze and rude personality, you’d probably prefer not to meet her.
But, if you’re curious about her, here’s a collection of quotes from both the animated and live-action movies. Take a look and remember why she’s such a great villain!
Start reading here.
And don’t miss out these 101 Dalmatians quotes.
Best Cruella de Vil Quotes
1. “My only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?”
2. “Fifteen. Fifteen puppies! How marvelous! How marvelous! How perfectly ugh! Oh, the devil takes it, they’re mongrels! No spots! No spots at all! What a horrid little white rat!”
3. “Anita, don’t be ridiculous. You can’t possibly afford to keep them. You can scarcely afford to feed yourselves.”
4. “All right. Keep the little beasts. Do what you like with them. Drown them, for all I care. You’re a fool, Anita! I have no use for fools. You’re fired, you’re finished, you’ll never work in fashion again! I’m through with all of you! I’ll get even! Just wait. You’ll be sorry. You fools! You idiots!”
5. “Well now, what have we here? So they thought they could outwit Cruella?”
Famous Cruella de Vil Quotes
6. “Congratulations. You’ve just won gold, silver, and bronze in the Morons Olympics!”
7. “Any way you want. Poison them, drown them, bash them on the head. Got any chloroform? I don’t care how you kill the little beasts, just do it, and do it now!”
8. “Oh, yes! I love the smell of near extinction!”
9. “When can the puppies leave their mother? Two weeks? Three weeks?”
10. “Sweet, simple Anita! I know, I know! This horrid little house is your dream castle! And poor Roger is your bold and fearless Sir Galahad!”
Cruella de Vil Quotes That Show Her Villainous Tendencies
11. “Shut up! My business, my reputation, my life, has been ruined because you three incompetent twits let yourselves be outsmarted by a bunch of dumb animals! And you call yourselves men? Huh? I’ve seen more intelligent pieces of carpet!”
12. “Oh no you don’t! We’ll find the little mongrels if it takes till next Christmas. Now get going! And watch your driving you imbeciles, you wanna get nabbed by the police?”
13. “Now listen, you idiots! I’ll be back first thing in the morning. And the job better be done or I’ll call the police! Do you understand?”
More Cruella de Vil Quotes for Fans of the Latest Movie
14. “The good thing about evil people is you can always trust them to do something, well, evil.”
15. “From an early age I realized I saw the world differently than everyone else.”
16. “From the very beginning I’ve always made a statement. Not everyone appreciated that, but I wasn’t for everyone.”
17. “Being a genius is one thing. Raising a genius, however, does come with its challenges.”
18. “I’m not sweet Estella, try as I might, I never was. I’m Cruella, born brilliant, born bad, and a little bit mad.”
19. “Don’t worry, we’re just getting started. There’s lots more bad things coming, I promise.”
20. “They say there are five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Well, I’d like to add one more—revenge.”
Do You Think Cruella de Vil Did a Good Job Portraying a Great Villain?
Each villain has a distinct personality, which is usually based on greed. It’s the same with Cruella de Vil, who causes havoc wherever she goes.
Indeed, every villain has a backstory and has gone through something traumatic that made them aggressive and cruel. Because of these experiences, they’re shaped to be ruthless and unkind toward others.
But, remember that even when we’re faced with unkind people in real life, we shouldn’t act in the same way they act toward us. Be the bigger person and be more understanding whenever you encounter someone like Cruella de Vil.
Instead of fighting them, encourage them to make positive changes in their lives. By acting positively and kind, you’ll be able to instill hope and goodness in others.
So, did you enjoy reading our collection? Which quotes piqued your interest the most? Share your thoughts down below.