Here are the top 50 Kylo Ren quotes that will make you question whether he’s really a villain or a hero in your eyes.
So, if you want to dive deep into one of the main characters of Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi, then you’ve found the right list.
Though he’s portrayed as the main villain of the film as he turns to the dark side in an attempt to become the next Darth Vader, many still believe that he wasn’t a villain.
Instead, he was someone people can relate to—a teenager finding his way and purpose in life.
Learn more about Kylo Ren’s character in the list below.
Best Kylo Ren Quotes
1. “Don’t fight it. You know you can’t.”
2. “You’re not alone.”
3. “You need a teacher. I could show you the ways of the Force.”
4. “You’re nothing, but not to me.”
5. “The Resistance is dead, the war is over, and when I kill you, I will have killed the last Jedi!”
6. “I’ve given everything to you—to the dark side.”
7. “I’m being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain.”
8. “Did you come back to say you forgive me? To save my soul?”
9. “You have that look in your eyes. From the forest. You called me a monster.”
10. “I feel it again—the pull to the light.”
11. “You can’t go back to her now. Just like I can’t.”
12. “You can’t hide, Rey. Not from me.”
13. “I know what I must do. I don’t know if I’m strong enough to do it. Will you help me?”
14. “I want every gun that we have to fire on that man.”
15. “You know what you need to do. You know.”
16. “Your son is gone. He was weak and foolish, like his father, so I destroyed him.”
17. “Don’t be afraid. I feel it, too.”
18. “The dark side is in our nature. Surrender to it.”
19. “That weapon is mine!”
Kylo Ren Quotes on Strength and Determination
20. “You know I can take anything I want.”
21. “It’s time to let old things die. I want you to join me.”
22. “The Supreme Leader is dead!”
23. “I’ll destroy her. And you. And all of it.”
24. “It’s just us now. Han Solo can’t save you.”
25. “We can rule together and bring a new order to the galaxy.”
26. “By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced.”
27. “Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. That’s the only way to become what you are meant to be.”
28. “I want that map. For your sake, I suggest you get it.”
29. “I’m impressed. No one has been able to get out of you what you did with the map.”
Kylo Ren Quotes on Life and Destiny
30. “I will fulfill our destiny.”
31. “Show me again the power of the darkness, and I’ll let nothing stand in our way.”
32. “What could you give me?”
33. “Show me, Grandfather, and I will finish what you’ve started.”
34. “I saw something too. I know that when the time comes, you’ll be the one to turn.”
35. “Do you know the truth about your parents? Or have you always known? You’ve just hidden it away. Say it.”
36. “You’ll stand with me, Rey. I saw who your parents are.”
37. “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.”
38. “That is something else.”
39. “That’s right, Ben Solo’s last word was, ‘Ow!’”
Kylo Ren Quotes on Darkness and Power
40. “I’ll show them the power of the darkness.”
41. “Blow that piece of junk out of the sky!”
42. “I’ll show you the dark side.”
43. “You’re so lonely, so afraid to leave. At night, desperate to sleep. You imagine an ocean, I see it. I see the island and Han Solo. You feel like he’s the father you never had. He would have disappointed you.”
44. “They were filthy junk traders—sold you off for drinking money. They’re dead in a pauper’s grave in the Jakku desert.”
45. “Do you mean the murderers, traitors, and thieves you call friends? You’ll be relieved to hear I have no idea. You still want to kill me.”
46. “No one will stand in our way.”
47. “She is strong with the Force. Untrained, but stronger than she knows.”
48. “You can’t stop needing them. It’s your greatest weakness.”
49. “You’re just a memory.”
50. “He had sensed my power, as he senses yours; and he feared it.”
How Do You Feel About Kylo Ren? Is He Really a Villain, or Was He Instead a Hero?
In the film, it’s been revealed that Kylo Ren is Ben Solo—the son of Leia Organa and Han Solo. Through his backstory, we learn that his main aspiration life is to achieve more than what his grandfather, Darth Vader, was able to achieve. However, this led him to turn over to the dark side, and thus, was treated as a villain. But Kylo Ren is more than just that. He’s more like us—someone who’s constantly trying to figure out his life. He’s someone determined to find his place in the world, where he belongs, his identity, and his purpose. And though he might have made some wrong decisions along the way, nobody’s perfect; and if we reflect and learn from our mistakes, we can all be one step closer to making our lives and the universe a better place.
Did these quotes help you in finding your way through life? Who’s your favorite Star Wars character? Let us know if you’d like us to make a collection on them too by commenting down below!