These 101 Dalmatians quotes will teach you valuable lessons about family, friendship, and love!
The live-action movie, 101 Dalmatians, was based on the old cartoon, Hundred and One Dalmatians. Both films brought the 1956 novel written by Dodie Smith to life.
The movies tell the tale of the couples’ journey to save a litter of Dalmatian puppies kidnapped by Cruella de Vil. She is an evil fashionista who uses real animal fur for fashion.
Cruella also has no regard for ethics and animals and is prepared to do whatever it takes to get her hands on the pups.
So, if you want to relive some of the movies’ most thrilling scenes, read the quotes below. We’re sure you’ll be able to reminisce about some of the most vivid memories of your childhood through the list!
Let’s get started.
Best 101 Dalmatians Quotes
1. “I live for fur, I worship fur. After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?” – Cruella de Vil
2. “Fools aren’t born, Pongo; pretty girls make them in their spare time.” – Roger
3. “Now, release my dog, or I’ll hit you again!” – Anita
4. “Do you want another cup of marriage, uh, tea?” – Roger
5. “We lose more women to marriage than war, famine, disease, and disaster.” – Cruella de Vil
6. “Cruella de Vil, Cruella de Vil, if she doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will.” – Roger
7. “My faith in your limited intelligence is momentarily restored.” – Cruella de Vil
8. “Darling, red isn’t your color. Give me the hat. Give me the hat, or you will become a hat.” – Cruella de Vil
101 Dalmatians Quotes for Dog Lovers
9. “The puppies, darling. I have no use for babies.” – Cruella de Vil
10. Roger: “Look, Anita! Puppies everywhere!”
Anita: “There must be a hundred of them!”
11. “Where was it? I was not splashing about in the pond. You’ve infuriated the old bag, and if we don’t get those puppies back it is quite literally our heads! Oh, come on! Right, you better get out and check the tailpipe. We’ve got a condensation problem.” – Jasper
12. “Fifteen. Fifteen puppies! How marvelous! How marvelous! How perfect, ugh! Oh, the devil takes it, they’re mongrels! No spots! No spots at all! What a horrid little white rat!” – Cruella de Vil
13. “When can the puppies leave their mother? Two weeks? Three weeks?” – Cruella de Vil
14. “We’re not selling the puppies. Not a single one. Do you understand?” – Roger
15. “Oh, will you stop moaning? Look, this time tomorrow night it’s all over. We get our boodle; we’ll be out of here before you can say dead puppies. Now go to sleep.” – Horace
Also read: Dog Quotes
Cruella de Vil Quotes That’ll Provoke You
16. “Sweet, simple Anita! I know, I know! This horrid little house is your dream castle! And poor Roger is your bold and fearless Sir Galahad!” – Cruella de Vil
17. “You—beasts! But I’m not beaten yet. You’ve won the battle, but I’m about to win the wardrobe. My spotty puppy coat is in plain sight and leaving tracks. In a moment I’ll have what I came for, while all of you will end up as sausage meat, alone on some sad, plastic plate. Dead and meaty and red. No friends, no family, no pulse. Just slapped between two buns, smothered in onions, with fries on the side. Cruella de Vil has the last laugh!” – Cruella de Vil
18. “And you call yourselves men? Huh? I’ve seen more intelligent pieces of carpet!” – Cruella de Vil
19. “Anita, don’t be ridiculous. You can’t possibly afford to keep them. You can scarcely afford to feed yourselves.” – Cruella de Vil
20. “Poor little things. I’m gonna cut you off, then cut you up!” – Cruella de Vil
21. “Keep the little beasts. Do what you like with them. Drown them, for all I care. You’re a fool, Anita! I have no use for fools. You’re fired, you’re finished, you’ll never work in fashion again! I’m through with all of you! I’ll get even! Just wait. You’ll be sorry!” – Cruella de Vil
22. “Take the drawing from Anita, and hand it to me! Is that difficult? Thank you. Now go and stand somewhere until I need you.” – Cruella de Vil
23. “Any way you want. Poison them, drown them, bash them on the head. Got any chloroform? I don’t care how you kill the little beasts, just do it, and do it now!” – Cruella de Vil
Also read: Princess Mononoke Quotes
Interesting 101 Dalmatians Quotes to Give You a Peek Into the Film’s Best Scenes
24. Horace: “That noise I just heard. Did you hear it?”
Jasper: “It sounds like an irritating berk asking me so many irritating questions. Oh good, it has stopped now.”
25. “Now, there are two things you must not do with Skinner. One, do not look at the horrendous scar on his neck. Two, don’t talk to him. Understand? Not a word.” – Jasper
26. “I’m afraid we can’t give them up. Poor Perdita, she’d be heartbroken.” – Anita
27. “I’ll be honest with you, mate. This job is fast losing its charm. The housing stinks, the food’s lousy, the lavatory facilities are appalling, and so far we haven’t made as much as one quid.” – Horace
28. “What’s the matter with you two? You got cloth ears? I said you’re not coming in here.” – Nanny
29. “Aw, please, Miss. Have pity, will you? Can’t we see the rest of the show first?” – Jasper
30. “You know, this house is creepy. I’m starving hungry, and so far we haven’t been paid one bloody quid.” – Horace
31. “Look, we don’t want any more of this here. We want our boodle. We’ll settle for half!” – Jasper
More 101 Dalmatians Quotes From Your Favorite Pups in the Animated Movie
32. “The humans have tried everything. Now it’s up to us dogs.” – Danny the Great Dane
33. “It was a beautiful spring day. Tedious time of the year for bachelors.” – Pongo
34. “Darling, it’s the very fastest way to send news. And if our puppies are anywhere in the city, the London dogs will know. Now we’ll send the word tonight when our pets take us for a walk in the park.” – Pongo
35. “I’m tired, and I’m hungry. And my nose is frozen. And my ears are frozen. And my toes are frozen.” – Lucky
36. “Old Thunderbolt’s the greatest dog in the whole world.” – Cadpig
37. Perdita: “Do as your father says.”
Pepper: “This’ll be fun!”
Cadpig: I always wanted to get good and dirty!”
38. Perdita: “Now Rolly, you’ve just had your dinner.”
Rolly: “But I am, just the same. I’m so hungry I could eat a whole elephant.”
39. “That old Dirty Dawson! The yellow livered old skunk! I’d like to tear his gizzard out.” – Patch
40. Pongo: “Lucky! Patch! Pepper! Freckles! And Rolly, you little rascal!”
Rolly: “Did you bring me anything to eat?”
How Do You Feel About Animal Cruelty?
Animal cruelty is something that’s widely happening in our societies today. Every day, they are beaten and starved, and millions of helpless animals die each year in the hands of their heartless owners.
In both the live-action and animated films, Cruella de Vil is obsessed with the puppies and plans to use them in her clothing business. But, Roger and Anita stand for what is right, and they do their very best to save the puppies.
Many comical scenes star the dogs, too! So, if you’re a die-hard fan of these films, you’ll agree that every character would be able to keep the audience laughing from start to finish! However, aside from all the laughs, we can also find many pearls of wisdom from the characters’ experiences.
Whether it’s a book, a TV series, or a cartoon, the moral of this story remains the same: animals deserve our deep and abiding love. Remember that lives are more important than fashion, or anything, for that matter.
We hope this collection was able to take you back to your childhood and make you see the movies in a whole new light. Keep in mind the lessons you’ve learned from the list the next time you watch these movies!
Which quotes are your favorites? Participate in the discussion below!