If you grew up watching Looney Tunes, there’s no doubt in our minds that you’ll enjoy this list of Daffy Duck quotes.
Daffy Duck is a diverse character mainly because he’s sometimes a friend and sometimes a foe to Bugs Bunny. You can never be sure if the episode he’s in will showcase him as a villain or ally.
But, no matter what, Daffy Duck is an essential character in the hearts of every Looney Tunes fan! His narcissistic ego and temperament usually lead him to lots of misadventures that we can’t help but laugh about!
Some people describe him as a lunatic who can go wild any minute; though not necessarily a positive trait, many still love him for it! This may be why Daffy Duck is considered to be a staple in any Looney Tunes episode!
We’ve got his most iconic catchphrases like, “Youuu’re deththpicable,” in this list. So, if you’re a fan of his, make sure you don’t miss out!
Best Daffy Duck Quotes
1. “I’m so crazy I don’t know this isn’t possible.”
2. “I am a duck bent on self-preservation.”
3. “Don’t let it worry ya, Skipper. I’m just a crazy, darn fool duck.”
4. “Ha! Pronoun problems. It’s not, ‘Shoot you, shoot you.’ It’s ‘Shoot me, shoot me.’ So, go ahead, shoot me, shoot me!”
5. “When they call me nutsy, that sure gives me a pain.”
Daffy Duck Catchphrases to Recite Over and Over
6. “Youuu’re deththpicable!”
7. “Sufferin’ succotash!”
8. “Silence is foo!”
9. “Consequences, schmonsequences, as long as I’m rich.”
10. “Don’t shush me! I’ll make all the noise I wanna!”
Famous Daffy Duck Quotes
11. “I think you’re pretty tough, don’t I?!”
12. “I’m not crazy, I just don’t give a darn!”
13. “I’m in my own little world. But it’s okay; they know me here.”
14. “I may be a craven little coward, but I’m a greedy craven little coward.”
15. “Go on! Shoot me again! I enjoy it! I love the smell of burnt feathers and gunpowder and cordite!”
Hilarious Daffy Duck Quotes That Will Never Not Be Funny
16. Daffy Duck: “So, what do you think? Could today end our mutual hatred?”
Marvin the Martian: “Highly unlikely, Dodgers. Whether at war or peace, I shall always loathe you!”
Daffy Duck: “You shall always love me? Eeeew!”
17. “I have PMA—Positive Mental Attitude. I am positive, I am mental, and I know I have attitude.”
18. “Obviously, I’m dealing with inferior mentalities.”
19. “I’m allergic to pain; save me!”
20. “If you’re happy, and you know it, you’re probably annoying someone who isn’t.”
21. “Me? Normal? How dare you insult me like that?”
22. “Duck hunters are da cwaziest peoples!”
23. “It’s supply and demand! They supply the ghost, and I demand the money!”
24. Daffy Duck: “Relax, sister. I don’t know the meaning of the word fear!”
Yosemite Sam: “Say your prayers, Duck!”
Daffy Duck: “Fear: noun. A state of terror. Yaaaaah!”
25. “I hate it when people are at your house and ask, ‘Hey do you have a bathroom?’ No, not at all.”
Daffy Duck Sayings From Looney Tunes to Keep In Your Heart
26. “Well, Sam, it looks like we’ll have to use your wish to get the burrito off his nose. It’s the only humane thing to do. Sam? Sam?”
27. “Yes, it had to be me! Poor me! It couldn’t be him! It couldn’t be you! It had to be me!”
28. “I’ll rob that rich person and give it to some poor deserving slob. That will prove I’m Robin Hood.”
29. “Gad! This comic’s a real page-turner. It’s thlopping over with gripping suspense.”
30. “There’s going to be a sneak preview, and the sneaks aren’t going to like it!”
Can You See Some of Yourself in Daffy Duck?
Daffy Duck can be a little crazy and highly egotistical at times. However, there are still aspects of him that some viewers can relate to.
In one of his quotes, he says he’s stuck in his own little world. But, it’s alright with him because he’s understood and accepted in that small world.
There are also times when we can relate to Daffy Duck’s feelings. We aren’t always accepted and liked by society for who we are.
In those cases, we feel alone and think like we have our own bubble. And, at times, it’s okay to be alone to process your feelings, emotions, and thoughts.
You don’t have to change who you are for the world. We can gain this piece of wisdom from Daffy Duck’s personality!
Remember that there’s more to Daffy Duck than his famous catchphrase, “Youuu’re deththpicable!” He also has some profound wisdom you can learn from, so keep this collection of his best quotes saved in your bookmarks!