Enjoy a fun ride to the world of Looney Tunes through this list of the most memorable Bugs Bunny quotes!
Bugs Bunny is one of the world’s most recognizable cartoon characters. He’s famous for being part of Looney Tunes and his appearances in Merrie Melodies.
However, though many may not know, he was first introduced in the 1940 short movie, A Wild Hare.
He is an icon who’s loved because of his clever, mischievous, playful, and rebellious character.
But, more than that, Bugs Bunny is also known for his confidence and ability to put himself out there. This makes him a great model for children who are only starting to explore and deal with life.
Bugs Bunny, indeed, continues to touch the hearts of many kids and adults alike to this day.
If you’re like us and you love this playful bunny too, then this collection is for you!
Continue reading here.
And make sure to check out these Jessica Rabbit quotes and Jiminy Cricket quotes.
Best Bugs Bunny Quotes
1. “I can do anything you can do, only better!”
2. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out alive!”
3. “It just goes to show ya that a one-eyed jackrabbit can beat a king.”
4. “I’ll be scared later. Right now I’m too mad.”
5. “Jumpin’ without a parachute? Kinda dangerous, ain’t it?”
6. “Carrots are devine—you get a dozen for a dime, it’s maaaa-gic!”
7. “Of course I talk to myself. Because sometimes, I need expert advice.”
8. “Y’know, maybe there is no intelligent life out there in the universe after all.”
Famous Bugs Bunny Quotes
9. “Eh, what’s up, Doc?”
10. “Do you happen to know what the penalty is for shooting a fricasseeing rabbit without a fricasseeing rabbit license?”
11. “I bet you say that to all the wabbits.”
12. “I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law!”
13. “Okay, okay, I’m shuttin’ up. Why should I continue to keep yappin’ when I’m told to shut up. I’m not the kind that doesn’t know when to stop.”
Short Bugs Bunny Quotes to Remember
14. “Poor little maroon, so trusting, so naive.”
15. “Well, it’s five o’clock somewhere.”
16. “I don’t ask questions, I just have fun.”
17. “Shhh! I’m about to defy you.”
18. “I wonder what the poor bunnies are doing this season?”
19. “What an imbecile! What an ultramaroon!”
20. “What’s the hassle, Schmasel?”
Also read: Yogi Bear Quotes
Bugs Bunny Quotes That’ll Make You Think About Life
21. “Well, what did you expect in an opera? A happy ending?”
22. “Now just a minute Red, ain’t you got that wrong? You mean, dead men tell no tales.”
23. “The way I run this thing you’d think I knew something about it.”
24. “My, I’ll bet you monsters lead innnnteresting lives.”
25. “I’ve heard of Hell’s Angels, but I never thought I’d see one.”
26. “Eh, you wouldn’t be so tough if you weren’t wearing that uniform.”
27. “Ya know, someday these scientists are gonna invent something that will outsmart a rabbit.”
28. “There’s the old mixing it, kid, that’s the old fighter. Let’s see you give it everything you got, let’s see you rough it up.”
Classic Bugs Bunny Quotes That You’ll Enjoy
29. “And remember, ‘mud’ spelled backward is ‘dum.’”
30. “Don’t think it hasn’t been a little slice of heaven—’cause it hasn’t!”
31. “You know, sometimes me conscience bothers me—but not this time.”
32. “Of course you realize this means war!”
33. “I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque!”
34. “Come on, come on, step on it, we’ve still gotta make Rio De Janeirio.”
35. “If it’s the Captain’s mess, let him clean it up.”
36. “Oh well, maybe I can shine it up and use it for an ashtray.”
37. “What! Sore again? Ehhh, what a nasty disposition.”
Bugs Bunny Quotes for a Day Filled With Excitement
38. “If an interesting monster can’t have an interesting hairdo I don’t know what this world is coming to.”
39. “For shame, Doc. Hunting rabbits with an elephant gun. Why don’t you shoot yourself an elephant?”
40. “Eeeeeeh, watch me paste that pathetic palooka with a powerful, pachydermous, percussion pitch.”
Bugs Bunny Quotes to Get a Glimpse of His Playfulness
41. “Here I go with the timid little woodland creature bit again. It’s shameful, but—eh, it’s a living.”
42. “Ha! You have insulted the great lover, the marquess of Queensbury Rules, take this!”
43. “So you call yourself a mounty. Heh heh heh heh, you can’t catch me—why you couldn’t even catch a cold. Ya know what I’m gonna do to you? I’m gonna punch you right square in the nose.”
44. “Later I found myself in the Sarara desert, where I met the stupidest character of them all, Yosemite Sam.”
More Bugs Bunny Quotes That’ll Remind You of Your Favorite Scenes
45. “Stop steamin’ up my tail! What are ya tryin’ to do—wrinkle it?”
46. “Oh, well, we almost had a romantic ending!”
47. “Well, what do you know—there’s the little Wiener Schnitzel now.”
48. “Well—I’m willing to do anything my public demands.”
49. “Well, like the Romans always say—E Pluribus Uranium.”
50. “Ehhh, so long Screwy, see ya in St. Louie.”
How Did These Quotes Help You Conquer the Day?
Even if you don’t know his name, we’re sure you were able to hear his iconic line, “What’s up, Doc?” countless times before. Well, it’s no surprise because Bugs Bunny is one of the most remarkable cartoon characters ever created, and his quotes even serve as a mantra in some people’s lives.
Bugs Bunny is a perfect example of someone who knows how to think outside the box. With his confidence, he’s not afraid to try new things, and he never gives up until he finds a solution. One of his best quotes is, “I can do anything you can do, only better,” and though short, it stuck to all girls and boys who grew up with him.
Like Bugs Bunny, may we find the confidence to be brave and stop doubting ourselves. After all, only the limitations we put onto ourselves stop us from achieving more in life. With that, we hope these quotes were able to bring some light to your day and help you power through!
How did these quotes make you feel about life? Did these quotes make you feel confident? Share your thoughts and leave a comment below.