Laugh out loud and be inspired to live amidst life’s difficulties by reading through these David Rose quotes we’ve rounded up for you!
People claim that one must keep up with life’s changes to stay ahead of the curve. But, it wasn’t so easy for David and his family, whose lives have been thrown into disarray due to his parents’ misfortunes.
Because of his personality and upbringing, the changes in his life were too complex for him to bear at first. Despite this, he didn’t just give up; he strived to improve his situation by working with his family.
Here are some of his most iconic lines that’ll take you back to the series’ best scenes. Make sure you add this to your must-reads to learn more about how he could thrive despite life’s challenges!
Start reading here.
Best David Rose Quotes
1. “I’m trying very hard not to connect with people right now.”
2. “Okay, well, movies aren’t always right, all right? You’ll learn that later in life.”
3. “I have never heard someone say so many wrong things, one after the other, consecutively, in a row.”
4. “I was perfectly fine not trusting people. Not trusting people is what I’m used to. It is my comfort zone.”
5. “He told me he doesn’t want my help, so I’m just going to play the supportive partner and watch him fail.”
6. “I’m sorry but I know what looks correct. And this situation looks incorrect!”
7. “The idea of me life coaching another human being should scare you. A lot.”
8. “In case you didn’t know, I’m wildly popular. Some might even venture to call me beloved.”
David Rose Quotes for All Schitt’s Creek Fans
9. “The internet is a breeding ground for freaks.”
10. “You fold in the cheese! You fold it in!”
11. “Very uninterested in that opinion.”
12. “Would we call that pretentious or timeless?”
13. “I just want you to know that no matter what anyone says, you will always be our first dad.”
14. “I have asked you thrice now for a towel so that I may wash this town off my body.”
15. “I’ve been burned so many times I’m like the human equivalent of the inside of a roasted marshmallow.”
16. “Yeah I just feel like the whole session was rushed. Like, there was no backlighting or emotional direction.”
David Rose Quotes to Better Understand His Character
17. “Excuse me, I haven’t bedazzled anything since I was 22.”
18. “We can talk about this anytime you’d like. Preferably not before 10 a.m., because I’m not really a morning person.”
19. “I could not be more at one with nature. I do Coachella every year.”
20. “There are certain lies I tell myself, and if you’re any kind of friend you will let me cling to those lies.”
21. “Come in, come in. Make yourself at home. There’s nothing in the fridge, and I marked the booze so I’ll know if you touch it!”
Insightful David Rose Quotes That Will Make You Think
22. “Being approachable isn’t that important anyway. The queen hasn’t smiled since the ’70s, and her birthdays are still very well attended.”
23. “I would hardly call myself an expert on this subject, and, by subject, I mean genuine human emotion, so I am just going to tell you what I know.”
24. “I do drink red wine. But I also drink white wine. And I’ve been known to sample the occasional rose. And a couple summers back I tried a merlot, that used to be a chardonnay. I like the wine, and not the label.”
David Rose Quotes That Will Make You Love Him Even More
25. “I’m starting to feel like I’m trapped in an Avril Lavigne lyric here.”
26. “I am suffering romantically right now, and there was a minute I thought I would never have to look at another dating app.”
27. “Like Beyoncé, I excel as a solo artist and my mom dressed me well into my teens!”
Short David Rose Quotes That Are Extremely Relatable
28. “Don’t be a little b!”
29. “Fall off a bridge, please.”
30. “I’m gonna need a stiff drink to get through this.”
How Did David Rose Influence Your Perspective?
David Rose is a fictional character in the Canadian sitcom, Schitt’s Creek. Due to misfortune and tax scandals, he and his family are forced to live in Schitt’s Creek, a small town where they bought land as a joke years ago.
Schitt’s Creek was the complete opposite of what he grew up with and what he was used to. During their time here, David Rose witnessed things that changed his perspective and attitude on life. He also discovered many new things about his family and himself that made their bond stronger than ever.
Misfortune had a significant impact on David’s life, but it also helped him become a better person. We hope these David Rose quotes were able to shed light on how to deal with life’s ups and downs as well as how you can find happiness in the most unexpected places.
Which of these David Rose quotes is your favorite? Do you have any quotes from him that you’d like to share? Please, let us know in the comments.