These Donald Trump quotes will have everyone’s mind reeling with all the witty, intelligent, and sometimes ridiculous lines he has to say!
There’s a high chance that everyone has already heard of Donald Trump. He’s a well-known businessman and real-estate developer. But perhaps he’s even more famous as the 45th U.S. President, who served from 2017 to 2021.
Being a president of a country is a role that holds so much power, influence, and responsibility. Many people trusted Donald Trump’s ability to lead America into greatness. But, a majority also believed that he made everything worse.
Donald Trump was notorious for speaking words that sometimes didn’t make much sense or weren’t backed up by facts. Though that is the case, there are still quite a few wise nuggets of advice we can all consider and live life by.
The quotes we’ve collected below will undoubtedly leave you with phrases to reflect on. Read on and, after reading through to the end, share what you think of Donald Trump with us!
Best Donald Trump Quotes
1. “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.”
2. “Sometimes, by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war.”
3. “When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.”
4. “Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing.”
5. “No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.”
6. “What’s the point of having great knowledge and keeping them all to yourself?”
7. “Don’t get sidetracked. If you do get sidetracked, get back on track as soon as possible. Ultimately, sidetracking kills you.”
8. “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.”
9. “There’s an old German proverb to the effect that, ‘Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is,’ and that is true.”
Famous Donald Trump Quotes
10. “We will make America strong again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again.”
11. “Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.”
12. “My whole life is about winning. I don’t lose often. I almost never lose.”
13. “We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity.”
14. “I’ve always won, and I’m going to continue to win. And that’s the way it is.”
15. “We—we need strength, we need energy, we need quickness and we need brains in this country to turn it around.”
16. “Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America. We will not fail. Our country will thrive and prosper again.”
17. “America will start winning again—winning like never before.”
18. “Success comes from failure, not from memorizing the right answers.”
Donald Trump Quotes That You’ll Need in Life
19. “If you’re interested in balancing work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead, make your work more pleasurable.”
20. “Remember, there’s no such thing as an unrealistic goal—just unrealistic time frames.”
21. “Sometimes you need conflict in order to come up with a solution.”
22. “Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.”
23. “When you are wronged repeatedly, the worst thing you can do is continue taking it—fight back!”
24. “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.”
25. “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.”
Donald Trump Quotes That Zoom in on Politics and Governance
26. “Our country, our people, and our laws have to be our top priority.”
27. “People are tired of seeing politicians as all talk and no action.”
28. “I will fight for you with every breath in my body, and I will never, ever let you down.”
29. “The problems we face now—poverty and violence at home, war and destruction abroad—will last only as long as we continue relying on the same politicians who created them in the first place.”
30. “We need a president with tremendous intelligence, smarts, cunning, strength, and stamina.”
31. “When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The Bible tells us, ‘How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity.’”
32. “The most basic duty of the government is to defend the lives of its own citizens. Any government that fails to do so is a government unworthy to lead.”
33. “Every day, I wake up determined to deliver a better life for the people all across this nation that have been neglected, ignored, and abandoned. I have visited the laid-off factory workers and the communities crushed by our horrible and unfair trade deals. These are the forgotten men and women of our country.”
Short Donald Trump Quotes to Think About
34. “Everything in life is luck.”
35. “It’s always good to be underestimated.”
36. “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.”
37. “Nothing is easy, but who wants nothing?”
38. “I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.”
39. “I always want to think of myself as an underdog.”
40. “Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.”
Donald Trump Quotes That Will Change Your Worldview
41. “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.”
42. “My motto is: always get even. When somebody screws you, screw them back in spades.”
43. “A lot of people don’t like to win. They actually don’t know how to win, and they don’t like to win because down deep inside they don’t want to win.”
44. “You must go forth into the world, with passion, courage in your conviction, and most importantly, be true to yourself.”
Donald Trump Quotes for Those Interested in His Thoughts
45. “I’m competitive, and I love to create challenges for myself. Maybe that’s not always a good thing. It can make life complicated.”
46. “My style of deal-making is quite simple and straightforward. I aim very high, and then I just keep pushing and pushing and pushing to get what I’m after.”
47. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.”
48. “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.”
49. “Through weakness, oftentimes, you can’t make the right sort of settlement, so I’m aggressive, but I also get things done, and in the end, everybody likes me.”
50. “Everything I do in life is framed through the view of a businessman. That’s my instinct. If I go into a pharmacy to buy shaving cream, then I’m going to look for the best deal on shaving cream.”
51. “One of the problems, when you become successful, is that jealousy and envy inevitably follow. There are people—I categorize them as life’s losers—who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I’m concerned, if they had any real ability they wouldn’t be fighting me, they’d be doing something constructive themselves.”
Donald Trump Quotes That Are Just Ridiculous
52. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
53. “I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.”
54. “I think I was born with the drive for success because I have a certain gene.”
55. “Owning a great golf course gives you great power.”
56. “I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me.”
57. “I feel a lot of people listen to what I have to say.”
58. “I’ve read hundreds of books about China over the decades. I know the Chinese. I’ve made a lot of money with the Chinese. I understand the Chinese mind.”
59. “I will build a great wall—and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me—and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
Outrageously Humorous Donald Trump Quotes for Your Entertainment
60. “Eventually, we’re going to get something done and it’s going to be really, really good.”
61. “Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.”
62. “I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it’s literally going to cease to exist.”
63. “I’ve always said, ‘If you need Viagra, you’re probably with the wrong girl.’”
64. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
65. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York—we need global warming!”
More Donald Trump Quotes to Enjoy
66. “It’s a great thing when you can show that you’ve been successful and that you’ve made a lot of money and that you’ve employed a lot of people.”
67. “If you love what you do, if you love going to the office, if you really like it—not just say it, but really like it—it keeps you young and energized. I really love what I do.”
68. “We will follow two simple rules: buy American and hire American.”
69. “If people can just pour into the country illegally, you don’t have a country.”
70. “You know, the funny thing is, I don’t get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people.”
What’s Your Opinion on Donald Trump and His Presidency?
Difficult decisions, national concerns, and contrasting opinions are all part of a presidency. But, alongside that, this role also means leaving behind your private life and subjecting yourself to the spotlight. You make yourself vulnerable and open to public ridicule and criticism.
This, in itself, is enough to put tremendous pressure on a candidate. On the flip side, it should also inspire one to do good and do well in all aspects of public service. Donald Trump may have had some questionable actions, but many lessons can still be learned from his controversial decisions.
It may be surprising to think about learning from Donald Trump when many media outlets put him in a bad light. However, through him, we understand that self-confidence can trump and defeat all negative criticisms. Believe in yourself and your decisions, and use this confidence to power through any obstacle.
We hope these Donald Trump quotes were able to show you a different side of him. Yes, there’s no denying how notorious he is. But, remember, we can always find lessons in both the good and the bad.
Do you think Donald Trump did well during his presidency? Which of his quotes made an impact on you? Please, share them in the comments section below!