Here are the best Gomez Addams quotes that will enchant you with his charming words and romantic lines.
Gomez Addams is the optimistic head of the Addams household.
He’s the loving husband of the elegant Morticia and father of their five children.
He is rarely seen without cigars and striped suits, defining his gothic nature and delighting you with his contrasting naivety and friendliness.
These dark, satirical humor quotes will be fit for anyone who wants a wicked laugh.
So, if you are curious about him or want to revisit his most iconic lines, then this collection is the perfect one for you!
Check out the complete list below.
And make sure to read these Morticia Addams quotes and Wednesday Addams quotes.
Best Gomez Addams Quotes
1. “I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.”
2. “I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.”
3. “You were so beautiful. Pale and mysterious. No one even looked at the corpse.”
4. “Woo her, admire her. Make her feel like she is the most sublime creature on Earth.”
5. “Perfection achieved. We are the luckiest brothers on Earth. We are unworthy of such splendor, undeserving of such radiance.”
6. “Are you in unbearable pain? Is it inhuman? My darling, is it torture?”
7. “How long has it been since we’ve waltzed?”
8. “You are the only cactus in the garden of my life.”
9. “We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled. We danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you.”
10. “Right and wrong, who’s to say which we should refuse? All we know, love survives either way we choose. Where, you ask, do we go when the world’s not right? You and I, we reply, someplace out of sight.”
Gomez Addams Quotes Dedicated to Morticia
11. “To live without you, only that would be torture.”
12. “You bewitched me. I proposed that very night.”
13. “It would be beguiling to be on the moon with you, Cara mia. Especially if we landed on the dark side.”
14. “Mm! Morticia. You have to try these coffee grounds. They have a wonderful grit!”
15. “My love, it’s game night. Wednesday will be home soon. So why don’t you come and join us?”
Gomez Addams Quotes About Values
16. “When you are an Addams. You need to really love your wife!”
17. “Now, if you will observe, my dear, croquet is a combination of two things: balance, timing, peripheral vision, superb coordination, and a killer’s instinct.”
18. “They say a man who represents himself has a fool for a client. Well, with God as my witness, I am that fool!”
19. “We’re Addamses.”
20. “‘How do you take it off?’ That’s absurd! That finger trap was a party favor at his 10th birthday! He wore that finger trap for two years! Mother had to teach him to eat with his feet!”
Straightforward Gomez Addams Quotes
21. “Is it painful?”
22. “Eres Divina.”
23. “Good show, old man.”
24. “Oh, Tish. That’s French.”
25. “Smell that air, Fester! Like a tomb.”
26. “Unhappy, darling?”
27. “En garde, Monsieur Soleil.”
28. “Good man. Good thinking!”
29. “It is a wonderful hat.”
30. “Aha! Showtime!”
Amusing Gomez Addams Quotes
31. “You will meet someone. Someone very special. Someone who won’t press charges.”
32. “Ahh, picture in domestic tranquility, Hemlock on the hearth, and my lovely wife feeding the piranha.”
33. “I didn’t hate my mother. It was an accident!”
34. “I hope that someday you’ll know the indescribable joy of having children and of paying someone else to raise them.”
35. “You are so dashing, you could have any woman you wanted: dead or alive.”
36. “To mirth, to merriment, to manslaughter.”
37. “What? Come on, old man, I’ve smoked since I was five. Mother insisted.”
38. “At his request, I would rip out my eyes. At his command, I would crawl on my belly through hot coals and broken glass.”
39. “I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!”
40. “Two, ten, eleven. Eyes, fingers, toes!”
Other Gomez Addams Quotes
41. “Think of it, Thing. For 25 years, we’ve attempted to contact Fester in the great beyond, and for 25 years, nothing. I’m beginning to think my brother truly is lost.”
42. “Has the planet gone mad? My brother, passion’s hostage. I seek justice-denied! I shall not submit! I shall conquer! I shall rise! My name is Gomez Addams, and I have seen evil!”
43. “I’m blinded by such beauty.”
44. “Leather straps, red-hot pokers!”
45. “Spirits above me. Give me a sign! Shall I be joyous? Or shall I be damned?”
46. “Remember that fateful night?”
47. “Sorry about the window, Judge. Keep the ball; I have a whole bucket full.”
48. “Mor…Morticia. Morticia? Morticia what? Slow down! It’s terrible when you stutter!”
49. “I would speak with Fester if that were Fester. But that is not! That is an impostor! An impostor!”
50. “And I hate him, by God, you’re right! He is Fester!”
Which is Your Favorite Gomez Addams Quote?
Gomez Addams was once a nameless fictional character on the first publication of The Addams Family in 1964. The patriarch then was named after the television adaptation played by actor John Astin. The playfulness of Gomez’s character came from his efforts to be a passionate husband and loving father, but the satirical aspect is the dissatisfaction of both.
Created by Charles Addams, his inspirations came from his hometown in Westfield, New Jersey. Idealizing an odd wealthy family birthed the character of Gomez rich with his multilingual and poetic lines.
Gomez shows us the importance of being a devoted lover and the thirst for adventure seen in the films and publications. In the modern age where the dating world is full of uncertainties and hesitance, Gomez is a role model where everyone will be charmed.
Do you want to add other quotes from Gomez Addams? What lessons did you learn? Don’t forget to comment down below.