Here are the best Guy Fieri quotes that will show you how he made it big on the Food Network and how he continues to inspire people to cook and enjoy food.
So, if you’re a food enthusiast or you’re just curious to know more about Guy Fieri, be sure you don’t miss out on this collection.
Guy Fieri is a man of many talents. He is a restaurateur, a game show host, a TV personality, and an author.
Like any other amazing chef, he worked hard to be who he is today, and his appearance on the 2nd season of ‘Food Network Star’ where he emerged as a winner boosted him to the star he is today.
Check out his best quotes below.
Best Guy Fieri Quotes
1. “I wanna be the ambassador to Chimichanga FlavorTown.”
2. “Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity.”
3. “Kids want to saute, to cut the pizza, to see how the ingredients come together. If you let them do the fun stuff, they’ll develop skills and interests that will stay with them forever.”
4. “If you slow it down, eat in courses, your body, mind, stomach will catch up with this full feeling and you won’t eat as much.”
5. “Cooking is like snow skiing—if you don’t fall at least 10 times, then you’re not skiing hard enough.”
6. “Sure, my TV personality might not be for everyone, but that’s okay. I just want to live my life.”
7. “No matter how tough the meat may be, it’s going to be tender if you slice it thin enough.”
8. “It’s never too late to get good at something.”
9. “Lots of people make fun of me, but the truth is I’m just a man. I like food, I like people, and I like making people happy with food. I have a wife; I have two sons. I love them more than anything.”
Guy Fieri Quotes on Good Food and Cooking
10. “You don’t have to eat a whole cheeseburger, just take a piece of the cheeseburger.”
11. “I cook because I like to make people happy.”
12. “Short of screaming-hot Thai food, everything can be suitable for kids too.”
13. “I always say that the environment always affects the food.”
14. “Preparing food is one of life’s great joys, but a lot of times, parents ask their kids if they want to cook with them and then tell them to go peel a bag of potatoes. That’s not cooking—that’s working!”
15. “I love watching, I love getting all the science about food. That’s one of my favorite things.”
16. “If you’re cooking and not making mistakes, you’re not playing outside your safety zone. I don’t expect it all to be good. I have fat dogs because I scrap that stuff out the back door.”
17. “It’s always good to go over the recipe beforehand, so you can easily think of the next thing that needs to be done.”
18. “Liver is my number one most hated food. Oh, God, I get sick talking about it!”
19. “Living in Cali, I’m cooking in the yard all the time. I don’t care what the weather is like.”
Guy Fieri Quotes on Challenges and Confidence
20. “You’ve got balls inviting me here.”
21. “Some people are just born to cook and talk.”
22. “I’m a ‘what you see is what you get’ kind of guy. I don’t have any time to be showing anybody any bag of tricks.”
23. “Love, peace, and taco grease!”
24. “I’m a five-season griller! Did you know I added a new season?”
25. “My hair is impervious to any kind of dampness, so I don’t have too much to worry about.”
26. “You know what, it might just be a mound of oil-logged Pillsbury crescent dough.”
27. “We’re taking you on a road rockin’ trip down to Flavortown, where the gravitational force of bacon warps the laws of space and time.”
28. “I wake up in the morning thinking about food.”
29. “They make a porchetta that you won’t forgetta.”
Funny Guy Fieri Quotes
30. “That deep fryer looks like the community pool in FlavorTown.”
31. “Those fried green tomatoes, brother, that’s a symposium of flavor.”
32. “What a hot frisbee of fun!”
33. “Splash some rub around the rest of the hog for good measure. This really doesn’t do a dang thing, but it makes you feel good about things and makes for good drama.”
34. “His seafood is so fresh it’ll slap ya!”
35. “I don’t know if it’s fair to call their Russian dressing Russian dressing. It should be called something sexy—like liquid Moscow.”
36. “Dude, I’ve been stricken by chicken!”
37. “I can’t play the guitar, but I can play the griddle.”
38. “In Japanese, sushi does not mean raw fish. It means seasoned rice.”
39. “I’m grateful for my whole family, but my dad is like Obi-Wan Kenobi, Superman, and Evel Knievel all at one time.”
One-Liner Guy Fieri Quotes That Are Just Hilarious
40. “This is gangsta!”
41. “Capital T tasty.”
42. “I could put this on a flip-flop and it would taste good.”
43. “Shut the front door.”
44. “This is out of bounds!”
45. “This is money!”
46. “This is off the hook!”
47. “Bomb-dot-com tasty.”
49. “Holy moly, stromboli!”
Guy Fieri Quotes on Life and Success
50. “I know how lucky I am. I never take it for granted.”
51. “In this country, anything can happen—anybody can be what they want to be.”
52. “I don’t know what singers feel like when they make a song and people clap along and love it, but when people walk up to me and say the food was outstanding, that’s what it is all about.”
53. “All I ever wanted was to be a good husband and father, a good chef, and to have my own restaurant. And the celebrity was never expected. Wouldn’t have even dared dream of it. And here I am.”
54. “I get a lot of my inspiration from my family, but I never got to meet my dad’s dad.”
55. “If I’m still having a great time doing something, I’m going to keep on doing it.”
56. “Please, leave me in peace. I am a man. I have dignity. I am a man.”
57. “Anyone’s dreams can come true. And I’m very, very grateful for everything that’s come my way. I thank everyone who enjoys what I do.”
Also read: Success Quotes
58. “I really felt that I had accomplished my goals in life. My first passion has always been to be a restaurateur, a good husband and father, and to provide for my family.”
59. “My stay-married secret would probably be exercising good communication—not when you have to, but all the time. I think if you do that, you kinda just cleanse the situations, so there’s not build up. I think that’s probably the best way to do it.”
60. “My friends and my family are such a massive part of my life. My kids are everything.”
Did These Guy Fieri Quotes Make You Go Hungry For More Food and More Words of Wisdom?
Looking at Guy Fieri’s journey to success, it gives a different perspective when it comes to food.
Yes, it is an immense compliment to the chef when we appreciate how good the food is. But more than that, another aspect we can look at is the effort that was put into creating the dish.
Chefs study long and hard about the basics of cooking, and then they push it even further by attempting to create their own twists and recipes to the food they’ll introduce to the world.
Through his shows and clips online, Guy Fieri gives us the opportunity to watch the behind-the-scenes—what really goes on into the food we’re eating. And I think that just gives us an opportunity to appreciate the taste better. Who knows, maybe it’ll even inspire you to start your own cooking journey.
What do you think about these Guy Fieri quotes? Which ones are your favorites? Let’s have a discussion in the comments section below.