Check these 25 Jungle Cruise quotes that will quench your thirst for an adventure packed with jokes and unforgettable memories!
Jungle Cruise is a Disney movie starring Emily Blunt and Dwayne Johnson. Interestingly, the storyline was based on a Disney park ride.
The movie tackles the adventure of Frank Wolff and Lily Houghton, who venture off from a Brazilian port town into the depths of the Amazon. As a doctor, Lily’s primary goal is to find the legendary tree that’s said to have extraordinary healing abilities.
The two are an unlikely pair, but they continue with their quest. However, the Amazon rainforest is full of dangers that no one can fathom. So, they must learn how to work together to succeed in their mission and, ultimately, to survive.
Read through our list if you want to join Frank and Lily in their adventure! We’re sure you’ll enjoy this list of the best Jungle Cruise quotes!
And don’t forget to check out these Jumanji quotes and Cast Away quotes.
Best Jungle Cruise Quotes
1. “You can’t get there. Nobody can. And if they could, they wouldn’t.” – Frank Wolff
2. “Everything new that you see in this world, I’ve seen hundreds of thousands of times.” – Frank Wolff
3. “All legends are born in truth. From the Amazon came the legend of the Tears of the Moon. A single petal from the Great Tree could cure away any illness and break any curse.” – MacGregor Houghton
4. “It could be that one person is world enough.” – Dr. Lily Houghton
5. “You are a lot of things that I don’t really care for, but you are capable.” – Dr. Lily Houghton
6. “Don’t interrupt me again, or I’ll feed you to the boa.” – Frank Wolff
7. “Hands in the boat. Know this about the jungle: everything that you see wants to kill you. And can.” – Frank Wolff
8. “I don’t have to know someone to care.” – Dr. Lily Houghton
9. “If you’re lucky enough to have one person in this world to care about, then that’s more than enough for me.” – Frank Wolff
10. “Gentlemen, you can take your invitation, and you can shove it up your association.” – MacGregor Houghton
Memorable Jungle Cruise Quotes That Won’t Escape Your Thoughts
11. “Remember, it’s only a scam if you fall for it.” – Frank Wolff
12. “If you believe in legends, you should believe in curses too.” – Frank Wolff
13. “I get paid by the number of people I take out, not by the number of people I bring back.” – Frank Wolff
14. “The rocks you see in the river are sandstone, but some people just take them for granite. It’s one of my boulder attractions.” – Frank Wolff
15. “First of all, let me congratulate you on your excellent choice of skipper. Of all the jungle cruises you could take in the Amazon, this one is undoubtedly the cheapest. But also the most thrilling.” – Frank Wolff
Jungle Cruise Quotes to Feel All the Action
16. “Do you really think my work is extraordinary?” – Frank Wolff
17. Frank Wolff: “Where were we?”
Boat Passenger: “About to die.”
18. “We’re headed into headhunter territory, which is a terrible place to beheaded.” – Frank Wolff
19. Dr. Lily Houghton: “Is there a single thing I can trust about you?”
Frank Wolff: “Not a thing.”
20. Frank Wolff: “Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the eighth Wonder of the World. Wait for it. The backside of water!”
Boat Passenger: “It looks just like the front side.”
Frank Wolff: “It’s completely different. It’s the eighth Wonder of the World—the backside of water.”
21. “What do you think, Muscles? Will you sacrifice your petal for her?” – Prince Joachim
More Jungle Cruise Quotes That Will Keep You Entertained
22. “If you look to the left, you’ll see toucans playing their favorite game of beak wrestling. The only drawback is—only two can play.” – Frank Wolff
23. “Before this job, I worked in an orange juice factory, but I got canned. Couldn’t concentrate.” – Frank Wolff
24. “Dead, I’d have to carry you. Dead’s a lot harder, lady.” – Frank Wolff
25. “I had a girlfriend. She was cross-eyed. We’d never see eye to eye. Also quite sure she was seeing someone—on the side.” – Frank Wolff
Which Jungle Cruise Quotes Taught You Meaningful Life Lessons?
Jungle Cruise is famous for its unforgettable puns. However, let’s not forget that it’s also a movie that teaches its viewers lessons on leadership and compassion. This can be seen primarily through our protagonists, Frank and Lily.
Frank says, “If you’re lucky enough to have one person in this world to care about, then that’s more than enough for me.” This is a profound line that we should all keep in mind. Imagine a world without someone to love; wouldn’t it be purposeless?
Lily also has inspiring quotes like, “I don’t have to know someone to care.” As a doctor, she doesn’t discriminate against anyone; anyone who needs help will get it from her. We are not all doctors in real life, but we should learn compassion and care from her.
Life is a give-and-take. And, as we’ve learned from Frank, live life with a purpose; move forward with the power of love. We all need someone to love and care for to give us the drive we need to wake up to another day; without them, what are we living for?
We hope these quotes were able to shift your perspective on life. Remember that Jungle Cruise is more than just about the jokes. It’s a movie with inspiring lessons, too!