These top 50 keep calm quotes will gear you up with the patience and tolerance you need when things get intense.
When faced with situations we’re not fond of, the easiest reaction is to burst into anger or get annoyed. That’s the easy route. But, just because it’s convenient for you doesn’t mean it’s the correct way to act.
Sure, getting mad and frustrated are natural reactions.
However, we must realize that if we act upon anger without thinking, we might destroy relationships we’ve built with other people. In these times, we must first stay calm, cool, and collected.
By keeping calm, we get to think and rationalize the different consequences that might come with our reactions and decisions.
In the same way, being calm helps you reflect and see if an action is really aligned with your personality or if it’s just because you’re in a fit of anger.
Keeping calm is a hard thing to do, especially when your patience is being tested.
That’s why we’ve compiled this list of keep calm quotes. We’re sure you’ll gain a couple of pieces of advice that’ll help you out.
And don’t forget to check out these clarity quotes and positive quotes.
Best Keep Calm Quotes
1. “Keep calm and let your heart sing the song of kindness.” – Debasish Mridha
2. “Keep calm because pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, and heartbreak makes you wiser.” – Ritu Ghatourey
3. “Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will then find out how easy it is to get along.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
4. “Mistakes and pressure are inevitable; the secret to getting past them is to stay calm.” – Travis Bradberry
5. “Be calm like a calm lake, then you will look beautiful like a beautiful calm lake!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
Famous Keep Calm Quotes
6. “In every circumstance, keep calm.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
7. “Keep calm and carry on.” – Anonymous
8. “When you wish to feel more positive, you can decide to be calm and direct your thoughts.” – Julia Hidy
9. “Keep calm and remember: the time to take a deep breath is when you think you don’t have time for one.” – Marc Chernoff
10. “Keep calm. You may feel weak but God is strong.” – Anonymous
Keep Calm Quotes to Help You Keep Your Cool
11. “Whenever something bad happens, keep calm, take a few deep breaths, and shift the focus to something positive.” – Roy T. Bennett
12. “Learn to calm down the winds of your mind, and you will enjoy great inner peace.” – Remez Sasson
13. “The important thing for you to learn in any emergency is, stay calm, keep cool, and think!” – Brad Jones
14. “Whatever the situation is—no matter how aggravated and angry you feel—staying cool and keeping your mind calm always pays off for the better.” – Penelope Holmes
15. “When you’re in control, confident, and calm in stressful situations, you’ll win everyone over.” – David Fletcher Chase
Also read: Encouraging Quotes, Quotes to Live By
Keep Calm Quotes That Everyone Can Relate To
16. “They might make you feel you are useless or incomplete. Don’t let it affect you. Keep calm and let your future prove that they were wrong.” – Amen Muffler
17. “When the expected occurred, never panic; by keeping calm, you gain control over the situation.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
18. “When everything around you is crazy, it is ingenious to stay calm.” – Mehmet Murat İldan
19. “I have so much chaos in my life, it’s become normal. You become used to it. You have to just relax, calm down, take a deep breath, and try to see how you can make things work rather than complain about how they’re wrong.” – Tom Welling
Keep Calm Quotes for When You Need to Calm Down
20. “By staying calm, you increase your resistance against any kind of storms.” – Mehmet Murat İldan
21. “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama
22. “The ability to remain calm before, during, and after the storm reveals one’s true strength of character.” – Christine E. Szymanski
23. “Sometimes you can find peace of mind by transferring yourself to different situations. They’re just reminders to stay calm.” – Yves Behar
24. “Deep down, we’re all the same. When life’s storms threaten to drown us, we just do our best to keep calm, carry on, and breathe. If I’ve learned one thing along the way it’s that learning to breathe again is a team sport and we all need a little help along the way.” – Niki Hardy
Short Keep Calm Quotes to Serve as a Breather
25. “Calm your mind, life becomes more crystal clear.” – Anonymous
26. “Keep calm and grow magic pomegranates.” – Molly Ringle
27. “It’s all about finding the calm in the chaos.” – Donna Karan
28. “Keep calm and keep learning.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
29. “Win or lose, just stay calm.” – Mirko Cro Cop
30. “Stay calm and aggressive.” – Gabrielle Reece
31. “Keep calm. You have the forest in your blood.” – Nenia Campbell
32. “Control your anger. Be calm.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
Keep Calm Quotes That Will Guide Your Decisions
33. “Never rush in haste for anything. Keep calm, stay focused, and the sequence of events will take care of itself.” – Anonymous
34. “Change is important, but if you can’t really change it, just keep calm, understand the situation, and go through it with a good heart! Time will surely speak with time!” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
35. “When a man has little time, he must take care to maintain his calm. We must act as if we had eternity before us.” – Umberto Eco
36. “Throughout my life, I’ve learned that when you’re in serious situations, you’ve got to try to stay calm. Because that’s the way you get out of them.” – John Newcombe
Keep Calm Quotes for Those Who Need a Pick-Me-up
37. “Everyone propels at different stages of their life. Just keep calm, work on it, and wait on your right moment!” – Hopal Green
38. “Learn to be calm and you will always be happy.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
39. “Stay calm is the best way to take the wind out of an angry person’s sail.” – D.V. Rangarajan
40. “In the midst of any stressful situation, say or think a series of statements such as, ‘Stay calm,’ ‘Everything’s okay, ‘You’ve handled worse before,’ ‘Relax and take a deep breath,’ ‘Take it step by step and don’t rush,’ ‘I can get help if I need it.’” – Amy E. Dean
41. “When problems come, remain calm in two cases. One when you know you can solve them so smile; second when you know you can’t so be silent.” – Vikrmn
Eye-Opening Keep Calm Quotes to Think About
42. “Step outside for a while—calm your mind. It is better to hug a tree than to bang your head against a wall continually.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
43. “When you wipe out, all you can do is let the wave take you and stay calm until you can come up for air.” – Garrett McNamara
44. “When you stay calm, positive and creative energy flows through you. Whereas, when you panic, the distractive negative energy deters you from being focused on the job at hand.” – David Hewitt
45. “You have to slow your heart rate—stay calm. You have to shoot in between your heartbeats.” – Chris Kyle
46. “A samurai must remain calm at all times even in the face of danger.” – Chris Bradford
Other Keep Calm Quotes You Must Read Today
47. “The ability to stay calm and focused in the midst of change is what distinguishes great leaders from those just collecting a paycheck.” – Todd Stocker
48. “The ability to keep a sense of calm amidst a world full of noise is becoming more and more difficult to achieve.” – Dane Krauss
49. “Stay calm and be quick on fixing a problem, stopping a problem head-on is vital to running a team.” – Monica Galetti
50. “It may be pretty hard to overcome at first, but trying to be calm and cool in times of extreme pressure is what will actually save your mental health from going into a totally downward spiral.” – Clair Atwell
Did You Find the Peace of Mind You Needed Through These Quotes?
Keeping calm whenever you face problems and challenges is hard; we get it. But, if you allow yourself to succumb to this negative headspace, it will be more difficult for you to rise above it.
That’s why keeping cool and calm is essential in our daily lives. When we’re calm, we get to think through the possible consequences of our actions and words. Additionally, we also get more time to ideate the best possible solutions to our problems.
Don’t make decisions or say things in a fit of anger. If you do so, it will probably lead to something you will regret.
To keep calm, you just need to take a pause, breathe, and reflect. Consider all factors—both internal and external—before you make a decision, act, or say something to your peers. When you do this, there’s a higher chance that you aren’t going to regret anything later on.
So, if you find it hard to control your emotions, make sure you read through the quotes above again and be inspired to keep your cool. Keep calm no matter how complex the situation in front of you might be. As long as you focus, you’ll eventually find all the correct answers to your problems.